End

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Yoona stared at the news before her. Oppa was enlisting into the army? Why didn’t he inform her?  Did he really give up on her? No, oppa will never do that. He waited for me for eight years now, he must have his own reasons to not tell me. Yoona’s eyes teared up slightly.

Yoona then remembered something. “Right! Tiffany unnie must have known about it,” she whispered as she trudged her way upstairs to Tiffany’s room. She was just about to knock when the door opened, revealing a red-eyed Tiffany who was sobbing.

“YOONA I’M SO SORRY,” Tiffany bawled out as she threw her arms around the skinny girl. Originally when she found out that Taecyeon was going to enlist, she had persuaded him to tell Yoona but her best friend was stubborn and made her promise that she would never tell Yoona. She had reached her breaking point and she felt guilty for not informing her dongsaeng.

In 2009, Taecyeon had taken a liking to Yoona. He had tried to hit on her, only to find out from Tiffany that she was dating Donghae. In 2010, his feelings from her deepen. They met each other every week due to Family Outing 2, but he could feel them getting further apart, mainly due to Yoona distancing herself from him thanks to their scandals. Yoona and Donghae broke up in early 2011 and Yoona had found comfort in Taecyeon. They remained as best friends while Taecyeon tried his best to control his feelings. He finally confessed to her in 2012. She didn’t reject him, but she didn’t accept him too. They were somewhere in between best friends and lovers. When it was revealed that Yoona was dating Seunggi, Taecyeon gave up. That is, he tried. He knows no matter what, he will never be able to move on completely from Yoona. Heck, even Tiffany, who is in the same group as Yoona, advised him to move on. His attempt to move on was short-lived when Yoona came back into his arms when she found out Seunggi had been cheating on her.

It was then Yoona confessed that she liked him too, but she did not want to have any relationship. To Yoona, Taecyeon has always been her best friend, and she did not want to put their friendship on the line by making them official. Hence for three years, it has always been like that. The two idols would go on date and Taecyeon waited patiently for her while she took her time to figure out her feelings.

“Hyung, we’re going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter