Look At Me Only

Jealousy

Another normal day at school. "That is all for today. Don't forget to complete all of your homework", reminded Mr. Park, your history teacher. "Nae~", the whole classroom chorused together. After that, the students quickly packed their stuff and left the classroom to go to the cafeteria. 

"Finally! Lunchtime!", you beamed happily. Your boyfriend of a month, Lee Daehwi, approached you and tugged on your shirt. "Yeona-ah~ Let's go to the cafeteria", he said with a cute tone. You just shook your head and layed your head on your desk. Yup, you were feeling kind of lazy today. 

"Mianhae, I'm feeling lazy today. Next time, arasseo?"

Your boyfriend just pouted in response. "Fine, I'll go with Jinyoung hyung. See you later", he said and pecked your head. As he stepped out of the classroom to find his beloved hyung,

"Yah Kim Yeona, you wanted me to teach you basketball right? Let's go to the basketball court now"

He turned around and saw popular boy Lai Guanlin talking to HIS girlfriend. He felt something boiling inside of him. He never liked other boys being close to Yeona. Heck, he wanted all other boys to keep at least a 3- metre distance from her. 3 metres as the safe zone, 2 metres as the hot zome and 1 metre as 'this guy is dead' zone. He shot daggers at the back of the tall boy's head.

"Daehwi, are you eating with me today?", asked Jinyoung who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Yeah", he replied shortly and walked away first after giving one last dirty look at Guanlin.

"She wouldn't accept his offer... Right?", thought the blonde boy.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, you who saw Daehwi giving a nasty look at Guanlin from outside, had an idea. Although you felt lazy but... "Sure, Let's go!", you said and stood up from your seat. Guanlin gave you his gummy smile and then the two of you went to the basketball court. You held Guanlin's hand, just in case if you bumped into Daehwi and Jinyoung. Guanlin was confused of your actions but decided to just shrug it off.

The basketball court was just in front of the cafeteria. You, of course, wanted to test Daehwi out. How would he react if he saw you spending time with popular boy Lai Guanlin? You knew that Daehwi gets jealous and possessive easily.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, let's eat outside. It's too stuffy in here. I don't like it", said Jinyoung. Daehwi just nodded as an answer. His mind thinking of Yeona. The cafeteria was crowded with lots of students.They went out of the cafeteria and sat on a bench located under a tree. 

Daehwi opened his sandwich pack, took one sandwich out and took a bite of it. He was just focusing on eating that he didn't realize what was happening at the basketball court beside the tree.

"Yah Daehwi, isn't that your girlfriend?", Jinyoung nudged his friend and pointed at the certain person. Daehwi looked and saw HIS girlfriend, in the arms of another boy.

Guanlin put his hand on your hands and sort of hugged you from behind. He lead your hands and shoot the ball into the goal. 

You were smiling brightly at Guanlin.

"Oh, so you turned down my offer but you spend time with another  ing guy?!", Daehwi mentally cursed. Jinyoung who was just looking from the side can see his best friend was frowning. "Well, he is jealous alright", thought Jinyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~

You can see Daehwi looking at you and Guanlin. You could sense that he was very mad. Of course he would, you said you were lazy but there you were, learning basketball with another boy.

"Should we stop now?", Guanlin asked you. You smirked as you formed a plan in your head. "Yeah, let's go buy a drink", you said. The boy just nodded in agreement.

You hooked your arms with the taller boy's arm. The two of you walked towards the vending machine, which is near the tree Daehwi and Jinyoung were sitting under. "Almost there...", you thought as you reached the tree. As you and Guanlin were passing Daehwi and Jinyoung, Guanlin suddenly stopped his tracks and asked.

"Yeona, are you free this weekend?"

You peeked to the side and saw your boyfriend frowning. 

"Where is this kid taking this to?" 

"Yeah, why do you ask?", you asked him back.

The boy smirked and said, "Let's watch a movie together"

"Wait, wait, wait... Is this boy really asking me out? He literally asked in front of my BOYFRIEND"

You looked behind Guanlin and saw Daehwi's eyes burning in anger.

"You can give me your answer later", Guanlin said to you coolly.

Suddenly, your hand was forcefully ripped off from Guanlin's hand. You looked to the side and saw Daehwi fuming in anger while gripping your wrist.

"She is MY GIRLFRIEND! Back off, you damned pillar!", Daehwi yelled at the taller boy.

The other boy just scoffed at Daehwi. "Whatever", the 'damned pillar' didn't care. You struggled from Daehwi's grip on your wrist. Finally, you realesed your wrist from him. 

You felt like not giving up your plan. You kinda like a jealous Daehwi. Well, at least you knew he loves you. "Guanlin, let's go", you said and walked away with Guanlin trailing behind you.

Daehwi looked at your back in disbelief. "What the actual  Kim Yeona?!"

Jinyoung who was looking at the scene patted Daehwi's back. "Aren't you too harsh? You need to give her some freedom", Jinyoung said. Hearing his friend's words, he just sighed.

"Maybe I was too possessive..." 

But he let greed take over him. 

"No, she should only look at me"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeona, I know what you are planning", Guanlin said. You were walking with him.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I know you want to make your boyfriend jealous. I was just playing along"

Well, It looks like you were plain obvious to Guanlin. "Oh.. Thanks by the way", you said.

"No problem", the boy answered. 

Suddenly, your hand was pulled forcefully... again. Before you could process anything into your mind, Daehwi had a steel grip on your wrist and was dragging you to who knows where. You tried to free yourself but failed. It just made his grip on you tighter. Your wrist started to hurt.

He brought you under the stairs at the north wing and slammed you to the wall. 

You were shocked with Daehwi's actions. He never did this kind of thing to you. "Is he that angry...?".

He put both of his hands at the side of your head to trap you. He leaned closer to you, you could feel his breath at your ear.

"What are you playing, Kim Yeona...", he whispered into your ear sending chills down your spine. He moved his face to your face. He didn't care that the school bell rang signalling lunchtime is over. 

"W-what do you mean?" you mustured up some courage to speak. You were weak at this side of Daehwi, but you liked it to. Never had he been seductive like this, only an innocent cinnamon roll.

He slammed his hand on the wall making you flinch.

"You know what the  I mean! Why are you spending time with that Guanlin guy?! You said you were lazy to go to the cafeteria but you played basketball with him!!"

You didn't answer and just kept quiet. 

"If this is a plan to make me jealous...", he said and placed his head on your shoulder, his breath at the side of your neck.

"... then it is working", he said and latched his lips onto your neck. You felt a jolting sensation inside your body. He never kissed you that way. Your breath start to get heavier and your heart started beating rapidly. 

His lips went to your jaw and finally to your lips. He bit your lower lip. You left a small moan and that gave his tongue access to your cavern. Your tongues start to battle for dominance. The kiss was full of passion.

Just a few seconds after that, he separated his lips from yours. You tried to hold back a whine, so that you wouldn't look that desperate.

"Is this what you wanted?", asked your boyfriend. You bit your lip and nodded, finally giving in. He chuckled and put his forehead onto yours.

"Aishh, look what you made me do", Daehwi said. You put on an innocent face and smiled.

"Were you that jealous?"

"Are you crazy? Why would I be soooo jealous over that?"

You pushed him off of you and faked a scoff. "Well, I guess that I would need to spend more time with Guanlin", you said.

He quickly pulled you to him and held your face.

"Okay fine! I was really really really jealous! You should just tell me if you want anything. Basketball, cuddle or a kiss, just tell me. Look at me only!"

"Hahaha, okay, now I know~", gosh, teasing Daehwi was much more fun that you expected.

He leaned in and gave you a peck on your forehead. Then your cheeks. Then your nose. He basically started to give you pecks all over your face. 

As he was giving you pecks...

"Lee Daehwi! Kim Yeona! My office, now!!"

Oops, looks like the discipline teacher caught the two of you.