END

Suffocate

"Suffocate"
 

Now even though I try to play it off
I'm thinking about you all day long
And I can't wait for shorty to come through
From your lips and back up to your eyes
My hands on your hips when we grind
I'm fantasizing bout what I'm gonna do to you
Got me fiening for her love can't lie
Man you should see how she got me
Spending all this time with her
And I couldn't leave her if I wanted to
Her love turns men into fools
Tell me what a man is to do

Cause I can't breathe when you talk to me
I can't breathe when you're touching me
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm going outta my mind
I can't breathe when you talk to me
I can't breathe when you're touching me
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm going outta my mind

Whenever we up in this bed
And my fingers fall in your hair
I wonder if you feel me watching you
Cause I can't go a night without your loving
Got me looking at this phone
Every time it rings I hope it's you girl
You got my bracing for your love
And I fallen for you I can't lie
I just wanna be with you
Yes she got me there I said
And somebody call the paramedics
Tell em to hurry up and come through

Cause I can't breathe when you talk to me (can't breathe)
I can't breathe when you're touching me (when you touch me)
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm going outta my mind (I'm going outta my mind)
I can't breathe when you talk to me
I can't breathe when you're touching me
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm going outta my mind

Don't ever leave me girl
I need you inside my world
I can't go a day without you
And see nobody else will ever do
I'll never feel like I feel with you

Cause I can't breathe when you talk to me
I can't breathe when you're touching me (when you touch me)
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm going outta my mind (I'm going outta my mind)
I can't breathe when you talk to me (oh when you talk to me)
I can't breathe when you're touching me (I can't breathe when you touching me)
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm going outta my mind (I'm going outta my mind)

Oh no no I can't breathe
Oh no no I can't breathe (I can't breathe)
Oh no no I can't breathe oh no

-

Two bodies crashed against the bed. Lips on lips; arms entangled with one another and one was straddling the other. How did the night end up like this?

Stolen kisses; warmth seeping through their skin; the room smelled of and perspiration – the clock was ticking slowly as two bodies mashed up together. The room was lit and the cool air from the air condition wasn’t helping anymore.

Piece by piece; clothes came off as they explored each other gently and tenderly. They were definitely not in a hurry. They had all the time in the world to be this close together. The one beneath squirmed as the hovering one carefully gave light feathery kisses from the tip of her forehead down to the sacred area that was eager to be touched.

“Stop teasing me.”

“Hang on. I’ll get there.”

“Don’t make me wait.”

“Let’s take our time. I’m not ready to give in to you this time.”

“Urgh.”

The impatient one grabbed the playful one by her waist. Pulling her closer; a lusty grin curled at the corner of her lips while the other smirked playfully.

“Your body is a perfect playground.”

“Why is that so?”

“There are so many areas I can play with so much excitement.”

“. That’s a turn on.”

“Geez. You’re so easily aroused.”

“Shut up. It’s your fault that I’m like this.”

“What?”

The playful one feigned ignorance much to the impatient one’s chagrin.

“I hate you.”

“I love you too.”

-

That night.

That fateful night.

-

The euphoria.

That after- feeling.

The trembled hands.

The sweaty bodies.

The shaky legs.

The soreness in between their legs was empowering.

The satisfaction was insatiable.

-

They cuddled together; after the long night. The playful one was holding the impatient one tightly in her arms. The latter was still trembling in her hold.

“Are you okay?”

“Hm.”

There was a slight nod before the impatient one buried her face in further. They lay in bed in silence; rubbing arms and comforting each other as the playful one pulled the blanket over them. A forehead kiss would always be perfect after a night like this.

“So, did you miss me?”

“What do you think?”

“I can sense that you’re missing me like crazy. Your parents are having dinner downstairs and we are humping each other in your room.”

“I think my parents can handle it.”

“Solar Kim, you’re crazy sometimes.”

“Don’t blame me, Moon Byul Yi. You know how much I miss you and your hamster face.”

Moonbyul grinned and pulled Solar closer. The couple finally had time for each other after two months being away. Moonbyul was too busy with work and Solar’s schedule was packed to the brim. She had been flying non-stop for the last two months.

Moonbyul works as a doctor. Solar’s a flight attendant. They met on a flight. Moonbyul accidentally tripped a flight attendant with her long legs. The woman fell on her and a spark ignited between the two of them. Moonbyul got her number and her name – Solar Kim.

She remembered the name well because she thought Solar was unique. Solar Kim became her sunshine after two weeks of harmless group dates and hang-outs at their favourite coffee house. Well, it took Moonbyul two whole weeks because the woman was too afraid to ask Solar out on her own.

Moonbyul’s partner in crime was Wheein. Wheein was an excellent mood maker. Solar was always amused with Wheein because the woman would love to tease Moonbyul. A week later, Solar brought her colleague, Hyejin. It started out as 4 friends hanging out together but for some reason, Wheein took an interest in Hyejin. Moonbyul was annoyed how the two got together and started having dates on their own.

-

“I found the right woman. And I need time to be with my baby girl. Can you be on your own?”

“You’re supposed to be my wing-man!”

“You took so long. Deal with it! Solar unnie is not a monster.”

“Jung Wheein, what should I do?!”

“Just open your mouth and ask.”

-

So Moonbyul opened her heavy mouth and to her surprise, it was that simple. Solar said yes within seconds and the first date was just so memorable. Moonbyul was a simple woman. She hates extravagant stuffs. She was probably not romantic but Solar Kim didn’t give a damn anyway.

Solar Kim just loves Moonbyul for who she is. The first date was spent on Han River. Moonbyul made a lot of effort for this date. She found out from Hyejin – Solar Kim loves tteukbokki. So she made them; right from scratch. Wheein and Hwasa were forced to help her.

“I swear to God. If you’re not my best friend, I’d have kill you for interrupting my y time with Hyejin.”

“Too much information, Jung Wheein.”

“You need to get laid. I hope you score with Solar unnie tonight.”

Moonbyul rolled her eyes despite her flushing face. She wasn’t thinking that far. She just wanted to go slow; having a memorable date with Solar before confessing her love for that one woman she ever cared for.

Solar waited patiently for her date to turn up. Moonbyul was almost late because her car decided to die on her in the middle of the highway. But thankfully, her cousin rescued her.

“You need to throw this car away.”

“Is it okay now?”

“Moonbyul, this car is almost 10 years old. Can you please get a new one?”

“I will get a new one if I get this woman of my dreams to be mine.”

“Okay, wish you good luck babe! And you better pay for my service!”

“Fine, just send the invoice over. I need to go now, Minhyuk.”

“GOOD LUCK CUZZIE!”

After much difficulty, Moonbyul finally reached to where Solar was. The woman is beautiful. She has always been but wow, Moonbyul’s heart skipped a beat. She nervously got out of her; grabbed the bouquet from her passenger seat and slowly made her way towards Solar.

Solar was wearing a white top and a pair of jeans with black heels. The outfit was simple – simple enough to make the woman looked so demure and sophisticated. Her black jet hair was perfect and when Solar spotted her; that pair of dimples at the two corners of – those were perfect too.

Ah, damn it. Solar Kim is perfect from head to toe.

“Hi.”

“Hey.”

“I’m sorry I’m late.”

“It’s okay. I didn’t wait that long.”

“Urm. Here, this is for you.”

“Oh, that’s perfect!”

“Well, Hyejin said you hate flowers.”

“Not really hate but I don’t fancy that much.”

“So instead of flowers, I get you a bouquet of Ferrero Chocolates.”

“I love it. Thank you.”

The first date led to a second date and then another. Soon, they started dating on regular basis. Moonbyul finally found her soulmate. Solar was just thankful she has found someone. Both love each other to death.

But work could be a . Solar was the team leader so she was on in-flights more often than the others. And Moonbyul had just finished her internship. She was deployed to the emergency unit and the department was horrendous.

They got too busy and hardly had time for each other. When Solar was free, Moonbyul was occupied. And then vice versa. They often fought because they couldn’t see each other. Moonbyul said harsh words that made Solar cried. And then Solar ignored Moonbyul when she came to apologize.

Definitely things got worst. And soon, Solar was getting tired of Moonbyul. Moonbyul was feeling exactly the same. So, Wheein and Hwasa had to step in. Those lovebirds had enough of their best friends’ antics.

-

Wheein-Moonbyul

“Sit down here.”

“What?”

“What’s wrong with you?”

Moonbyul was in a foul mood most of the time. Many interns were terrified of her.

“I’m tired of fighting with Solar.”

“Why did you fight in the first place?”

“You know my department right? It is always crazy every single day. I couldn’t even sleep a wink last night and she threw tantrums at me this morning.”

“Byul, in a relationship, you take two hands to clap. You cannot possibly keep wanting Solar to give in to you. She’s equally busy. She’s flying around the world. Can you imagine the jet-lag she’s experiencing? She just needed her girlfriend to understand that bit of her.”

Moonbyul kept quiet but her mind was processing Wheein’s words. She felt guilty. She knew she was being selfish for putting herself first. She ignored Solar’s well-being and she started to understand why Solar was throwing tantrums at her.

Hyejin-Solar

“Unnie, are you feeling better? Your eyes are so red and swollen.”

“Thanks to that Moon kid.”

“Have you been crying?”

“I don’t know. I’m just tired.”

“You’re tired because she’s not here? Or tired of the relationship altogether?”

“I hate it when she’s not here.”

“But you know her job requires her attention more than anyone else, right?”

“I’m aware of that but I need her attention too.”

Hyejin pulled Solar closer and hugged her best friend tightly.

“You still love her, right?”

“I love her with all of my heart.”

“Then give her time. I’m sure she will come around and apologize to you. But you must try to understand her reasons. It’s equally tiring for her too.”

“I understand. Thanks for talking to me, Hyejin ah.”

-

Moonbyul went over to Solar’s place. It had been weeks since they could sit down peacefully together. The fights took up most of their dating time and Moonbyul regretted hurting Solar like that.

She knew she had to do this because she just couldn’t afford losing Solar to someone else. Yes, they fought. Yes, they were tired of this. But that doesn’t mean she has stopped loving Solar. She realized how much she misses Solar because of these constant arguments.

Lucky for her, Solar was at home. She was about to eat her dinner when Moonbyul came knocking on the door. The woman was surprised to find Moonbyul standing in front of her. Solar stole a glance at the clock on her kitchen wall.

“It’s 7pm. Shouldn’t you be on standby?”

“I requested for a time off.”

“Oh.”

“I’m sorry.”

Moonbyul apologized first. She thought it was a wise choice because Solar’s facial expressions softened as compared from the moment she opened the door.

“I’m sorry, baby. I shouldn’t have quarrel with you for every little thing. I know you’re equally busy and probably more tired than I do. I took you for granted and I know things have been hurtful between us.”

“Okay. I’m sorry too. I’ve been too busy too.”

“Can we just get past this? I still love you and I don’t want to lose you.”

So that’s how the night ended up like that.

-