Yoonmin is love ❤️

The one who wait for you

" Honey , I'm home " He silently walked into the house , straight to his bedroom. He knew his lover would be sleep and also his son too . Guess what ? It was 2am in the morning 

 

He wasn't wrong. His legal-under-law-to-call-spouse was sleeping with his son , hugged him . So Yoongi didn't make any noises to woke his family up as he took off his attire and slipped into the bed, only his boxer on.

 

Yoongi hugged Jimin from the back silently and kissed his neck softly. Jimin stirred with the action and rubbed his eye tiredly. " Hi , Yoongi " He smiled and stole a kiss from Yoongi. He smelled it , but needed to keep that smile , the only smile that you could manage to do when you don't know what to do again ; hopeless and self-mock , and hugged Yoongi. " You should sleep . You've been working so hard today. I'm proud of you " Jimin said with his killer smile to Yoongi, and he knew Yoongi breathe was hitched. 

 

" Let's sleep hmm ? " Yoongi suggested, before putting Jungkook in the middle of them as they sandwiched Jungkook with their legs tangled together. And this small family fell into their deep slumber together. ❤️

 

*******

The sun shined bright into Min bedroom . Jimin was the one whose awake first . He got out of the bed silently, carefully not to wake his husband and his son yet since it only 6:10 in the morning . He collected all of Yoongi used shirt , pants and socks from yesterday, and he saw it . He smiled. ' It's Okayy, Jiminie ' . Jimin took that dirty laundry to washing room and put all of their it in to the machine. Jimin next went to the kitchen for breakfast. He cooked some bacon and omelette. Jungkook really loved to eat omelette. He almost knocked the eggs off  , when there were two arm hugged him from behind . Without turning to look , it was Yoongi. Who else ? Jungkook ? No , he's only 5 years old .

 

" Morning bae ? Why you wake up so early ? " Jimin asked " You work so late everyday " Jimin turned his head a bit so that Yoongi could steal a morning kiss from him , and Yoongi did . " Go to sleep , honey ! I will wake you when the food is done " .

 

" Nah ! I'm already awake . It's fine! I just want to hug you like this . I love you so much, sunshine " Yoongi snuggled close to Jimin neck and left some soft kisses . Jimin smiled at the affection. He knew , but as long as Yoongi stayed it enough. 

 

" Okayy ! Go and sit for your breakfast, love ! It's done ! And can you wake Jungkook up ? He has to get ready for school" Yoongi nodded and left Jimin to wake Jungkook for school.

 

When Jimin and his breakfast was done , Jungkook was already sit at the diner table with Yoongi.

 

" Good morning, mommy " Jungkook greeted jiminie 

 

" Morning, sweet heart ! You should finish it fast. your bus will arrive soon " Jimin reminded 

 

" Nae mommy , but Daddy feed me !!!! " Jungkook handed his spoon to Yoongi for feeding him 

 

" Anything for my lil Prince " Yoongi both fed Jungkook and himself. He noticed Jimin doesn't eat 

 

" Sweetheart, why don't you eat ? " Yoongi asked worriedly 

 

" I'm not hungry . I will eat it later " Jimin watched his everything ate and smiled 

 

" Okay , but make sure to eat and rest well okay ? " Yoongi asked again for assurances 

 

" I know :)) . Hurry , you both will late " Yoongi smiled to Jimin and continued his previous actions.

 

*******

" Bye , jiminie . I love you " Yoongi shouted from his doorway to his wife . Jimin ran to Yoongi , hugged and kissed before a small ' Good luck , honey ' left his mouth . With that , Yoongi closed the door without forgetting to send jiminie his gummy smile.

 

" Jungkook , love ! Are you ready ? " Jimin walked back to his bedroom , to find Jungkook laid flat on his stomach. 

 

" Mommy , I want to sleep more . " 

 

" You can when you're back from school , son ! Hurry . Mommy put an iron man and some iron man candies for you already . come on ! " Jungkook raised from the bed hurriedly and cheered ' Yayyyy! ' before running to the door with his backpack on 

 

" Wait , Kookie ! " And Jimin picked up his coat and wallet and key to the door and lifted Jungkook so the kid didn't need to be tired from walking . Just studying was tired enough for toddler .

 

When the school bus arrived , Jimin kissed Jungkook one last time before let the teacher took him on bus which he heard Jungkook shouted ' Mommy , I love you ' when the the bus started to drive away to the school direction 

 

After sending Jungkook to bus , Jimin walked back to his house . He started doing what he had to do everyday ; groceries, cleaning, cooking and stuff before Jungkook back from school .

 

*******

" Jimin ? " Yoongi came home late again , like everyday. No replied so he walked straight to their bedroom as usual 

 

He saw Jimin slept peacefully , with Jungkook cheek touched his chest , and decided to wake Jimin up . For packing . " Hey , Minnie ! " He shakes Jimin slightly. Jimin stirred in his sleep before cracked his eyes open . 

 

" Hmmm ? " Jimin responded 

 

" Love ! " Yoongi slides to sit next to where Jimin sleep " I have to go to US for a week . Help me pack :)) " Jimin nodded softly. Yoongi barely stayed home , and now Yoongi needed to go far from his house for work . But Jimin knew something is off , literally off .

 

*******

" Take care , sunshine ! I love you " Yoongi kissed Jimin forehead before crooked down and kissed Jungkook " Listen to your mommy , okay ? " Jungkook nodded " Daddy will buy you an iron man " Jungkook smiled , bouncing in his foot and hugged Yoongi before kissed him goodbye. 

 

Yoongi refused to let Jimin drives him to airport. He said he will go with his co-worker . And Jimin didn't ask anything more . 

 

*******

" JungKookie , Don't run ! " Jimin ran after Jungkook when he tried to dress for Jungkook , they will visit Namjoon and Jin later .

 

" Mommy , I don't want to wear that jean . I want my iron man pajamas . " Jungkook cried

 

" Okayy Okayy . Come here now before Taetae stops want to play with you " Jimin beckoned Jungkook to come to him

 

" TaeTae ? Mommy , I want to meet taetae... ice cream " Jungkook ran off to Jimin and wore his Iron man pajamas 

 

" Okayy . Wait for mommy here . And then we can buy some cake and ice cream for taetae too , okay ? " Jimin smiled and nuzzled to Jungkook hair before he made way to his bedroom .

 

*******

" JungKookie , let's play game . If you can fine any bakery before mommy , I will buy you 2 ice creams . Deal ? " 

 

Now they left their apartment and on their way to The Kim house and yes , Jimin promised Jungkook to buy him an ice cream and cake to taetae house . Now they were at Seoul square and Jimin wanted to challenge his son 

 

" promise , mommy ? " Jimin nodded and pinky promise Jungkook 

 

While Jungkook was searching for the bakery , his eyes landed on one restaurant. And that one restaurant was a high class with many customer including his daddy 

 

" Mommy ! " Jungkook called Jimin . 

 

" what's wrong ? Did you fine it ? " Jimin looked at Jungkook point finger direction and almost collapsed. 

 

Jimin was right . Yoongi cheated . He had a side-chick . Jimin stood still before he felt salty liquid spilled from his eye , both eyes .

 

" Mommy , are you okay ? Why daddy is here ? Mom-" Jungkook didn't finish his sentence, couldn't finish his sentence , before Jimin lifted him and ran off to their apartment, forgetting about their dinner and plan .

 

*******

 

Talking about Yoongi , he felt someone is looking at his way . So turned his head from Hyeri , Yoongi side-chick ,  to the window . He caught a sight of Jimin and Jungkook , but shrugged it off since he thought he just mistook some else . He continued his talk with hyeri. Even gave her a diamond ring as a gift . 

 

That night was hyeri birthday so he decided to meet her and said he will stay over night, didn't mention that he will stay with her for a week , a surprise. Yoongi and the girl did the do they want and felt blessed with each other .

 

The next morning Yoongi needed to visit Busan , his work project due he lied to Jimin and he felt guilty. But guess this is man natural , to cheat . He couldn't return home , so guess needed to stay over at hyeri place .

 

It 8:50 at night when he returned from Busan . He bought Chinese dishes to have it with hyeri , but it turned out to he heard sound from hyeri bedroom . Hyeri may or may not forget that Yoongi had her apartment key . 

 

Yoongi walked slowly and silently, didn't want to stop the sound , to the bedroom . Cracked it open , Yoongi heart almost stopped. His hyeri, yes hyeri was Yoongi friend and crush since High school but unfortunately he also love Jimin and chose Jimin over her but still got her as his woman , was having a hot session with another man . Yoongi kicked the door open , made both of the figures jointly fell from the bed. Hyeri stared wide eyes to the small figure at the door

 

" What does that mean ? Hyeri , stop shaking and answer me " Yoongi angrily shouted " You said you only had me . You wait for me and I even cheat on my wife so that I can stay with you . What all of this mean ? Who's he ? Bull " 

 

" Yoongi ... listen ! It's no fun , really . You know too fast . Chers ....You remember what your choice . You chose Jimin over me . And you know that I love you , but look at what you did . I lied so what ? I don't care . Now it's equal . You hurt me first . You think I am your toy ? You can just use me ? ... damnit Yoongi, you're wrong. I don't like you anymore after what you did . I chose to stay with you is because I want you to feel how I feel ... understand the pain being cheat now  ? " Hyeri smirked " I wonder how your Jiminie felt because I think I saw him saw us at the restaurant yesterday. Your own fault , Yoongi. You chose to cheat on Jimin , just because of me . Such a jerk . And this is jack , he's my boyfriend . " 

 

" So this is just your game ? Happy now ? " Yoongi smiled " I hope hyeri won't do the same to you , jack " Yoongi laughed, walked off and slammed the door shut .

 

*******

 

It a chill night. Everything is the same . Bar still crowded and couple still around to did what they want . But Yoongi is all alone , in the bar with his whiskey . He felt guilty , sad , and hurt . He felt guilty for hurting Jimin . He felt sad for what he did , hurt both Jimin and hyeri . He felt hurt because Hyeri was so cruel for his choice . He didn't know what to do anymore beside drinking his pain away . 

 

*******

 

It just the third day Jimin woke up from cry-to-sleep night. At the happening night , Jimin called Jin and sorry for not being able to make it to their house . Jin asked what wronged , but only got ' no nothing I'm fine ' from Jimin . Jungkook also sad too . His mommy always cried and hugged him to sleep . He didn't know what happened. But he wished his daddy is here to hugged his mommy pain away . 

 

" Jungkook , you have to finish your breakfast now ! The bus will be arriving soon . " Jimin called out his son whose didn't want to eat because his mommy sad. 

 

" I'm ready , mommy ! " Jungkook pouted and picked up his bag for the soon-arriving-bus for his school . 

 

" Good boy " Jimin kissed his son " what's wrong , baby ? " Jungkook pouted 

 

" Mommy cried " Jungkook pointed out 

 

" Ohh sweetheart! I'm okay " Jimin hugged Jungkook " Let's go " Jimin ruffled Jungkook hair before walked him to the door 

 

Jimin never felt his heart hurt so much , ok maybe when he saw Yoongi cheated , at the sight of laying unconscious Yoongi at their front door .

 

" Daddy ! Are you okay ? " Jungkook off Jimin hold and ran to Yoongi " Mommy, help ! " Jimin ran to Yoongi after just stood there in shock minutes ago .

 

" Yoongi Yoongi! " Jimin lifted Yoongi in bridal style to their room . He smelt alcohol. 

 

" Mommy , I don't want to go to school . I will stay here with you "

 

"No , Jungk-  Hey hey don't cry okay okay you can stay shuushuu " Jungkook wailed out loud and Jimin can't help but agree .

 

Jungkook helped Jimin changing Yoongi dirty clothes and massage Yoongi head. 

 

It seemed fast but it was evening now . Yoongi woke up to the smell of Jimin food , his favorite food . He walked to the kitchen and spotted Jungkook was coloring his coloring book and Jimin made dinner 

 

" Daddy " Jungkook hugged Yoongi legs when he saw Yoongi walked to them . And that shout startled Jimin , but he didn't turn . 

 

" Hey , Jungkook ! " Yoongi lifted Jungkook and walked to Jimin . " Jiminie " He hugged Jimin from behind , only to push away with ' Hot pot ' to the diner table 

 

" Yoongi , you should eat now " Yoongi putted Jungkook down to sit on dinner chair . 

 

" Jimin , come and sit here " Yoongi patted the spot next to him for Jimin but Jimin shook his head and said " I'm on diet . You should eat " Jimin just walked away with it .

 

" Daddy , me and mommy saw you with a girl at the restaurant " Jungkook said " and after that mommy cried until he fall asleep " 

 

Yoongi stoped eating and told Jungkook to continued coloring. Jungkook obeyed and he walked to his bedroom , where Jimin went .

 

" Jimin " Yoongi called , but there was no answer . Sigh , he walked to Jimin 

 

" Hey , Jimin ! "

 

" Let's divorce " Jimin , with his shaky breath , said

 

" what ? No Ji-"

 

Jimin got up from the bed to sit in front of Yoongi probably " I know Yoongi. You-you don't have to say anything. I understand you like Hyeri and sorry for making it hard for you . You can go with her now . I can take care of Jung-"

 

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence before Yoongi smashed their lip together and tear drop of Park Jimin on the mattress .

 

" Jimin , I'm sorry ! My fault. I shouldn't do that in the first place . Living without you , I would rather died and-"

 

" So why you did that ? Just why ? " Jimin pushed and yelled at Yoongi 

 

" Jimin , please listen ! " 

 

" No ! How do you feel if I cheat on you with Mark hyung ? You should let me go , Yoongi "

 

" But Jimin , I love you "

 

" But why you cheat and hurt me if you love me ? Why ? Because how they tease us ? Or Because your mom chose me ? " 

 

" No Jimin ! I love you . I chose what I want . I-It's just a mistake . Jimin , i beg you . Give me one last chance . Jimin " Never in Jimin life saw Yoongi cry, Jimin swore 

 

" it's just getting more ridiculous! Let's finish this . I'm tired .. " Jimin turned away to sweep his tears " I will take Jungkook with me , don't worry "

 

Jimin was about to walk out of the room when Yoongi on his knees with his palm grabbed Jimin wrist 

 

" Jimin , please ! I may make a mistake. But I love you . I do Jimin . I swear this is the first and the last time I did . Forgive me , Jimin . I can't live without you two . Jimin ...... " Yoongi cried out loud and that maybe startled Jungkook who pushed the door and ran to hugged them

 

" Mommy ! Please , forgive daddy . Mommy always forgives when Kookie did wrong . Kookie need mommy and daddy . Please , mommy ! " Jungkook cried and hugged both Jimin and Yoongi 

 

" Jimin " Yoongi stood up and hugged Jimin . Jimin really tried to be strong , but with his face in Yoongi chest and Jungkook hugged his legs , he couldn't hold his tears anymore.

 

Jimin wailed out loud with " You jerk ! Why did you do this to me ? Why you need to let me see it ? Knowing you cheat is hard enough. With lipstick print on your shirt and a smell of girl perfume isn't enough? " Jimin punched Yoongi chest . Yoongi, knew his mistake , stood still only hugging Jimin as close as possible.

 

" I'm sorry , love ! I'm sorry . I promise this is the last time I make the mistake. I love you ." Yoongi kissed all over Jimin face and pulled him back into a tight hug . " I love you , Park Jimin . "

 

Jimin stopped crying and looked at Yoongi in the eyes . He knew he now had a trust issues, but looking into Yoongi eyes only to see adore and love . " Why ? Tell me why ? "

 

" Lust . Jimin , it's just lust . I may used to like her , but after seeing you I swear no one is better than you in my eyes . Best wife and mom . " Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hugged " You do a lot for me . You change me . You endure all of those pain because of this stupid jerk . You take care of this family with all your heart . You are the perfect one for me . And I'm sorry for hurting you Jimin . I'm blind for even do it . I love you . I love you . I love you " Yoongi didn't let his tears stop flowing down. And Jimin too , let his eyes full with tears again . 

 

" forgive me , Jimin ! I promise I won't do that again . You is enough. Park Jimin , don't leave me " 

 

" Yoongi..." 

 

" Mommy ! " Jimin pushed Yoongi away to lift Jungkook " Stop crying! Kookie don't like mommy cry ! " Jungkook cleaned Jimin tears with his hem . " Daddy , don't make mommy cry anymore! Kookie also sad when mommy and daddy argue . Kookie love both of you so much " And Jungkook pulled Yoongi by neck for family hug " I love mommy and daddy "

 

" Mommy and daddy also love Kookie too " Yoongi kissed Jungkook temple before bend to kiss Jimin lip . Chaste one .

 

Yoongi never regretted something so much in his life than hurting his Jimin , his diamond that he almost lost .

 

*******

 

After all of those melodrama , Jimin decided to stay . Everyone made mistake. Yoongi may make a huge mistake , but if Yoongi willing to change , Yoongi worth Jimin second chance, Jimin decision. 

 

" Hey , Jungkook sleep yet ? " Jimin hummed , he patting Jungkook softly to send him to sleep . Jungkook slept already . So Jimin covered him with his iron man comforter before turning to Yoongi.

 

" Jimin , I'm sorry ! " Yoongi snuggled to Jimin and pulled him to his chest 

 

" It's okay ! Just promise you won't do that again " Jimin gave Yoongi chest some kisses . 

 

" I swear with my life " Jimin smiled . " I love you , Jimin " and hugged Jimin tightly to his chest .

 

Yoongi may or may not tearfully kiss Jimin when he fell asleep. Yoongi may or may not swear silently not to make Jimin cry again . Yoongi may or may not swear to protect Jimin and Jungkook with his life . He never thought he deserves someone like Jimin , his wife . The last thing Yoongi want to do in his life , growing old with his little family , was the same mistake . 

 

You may or may not have side-chicks and many serving girls around you , or cheat , but the one who wait for you at home is always the only right one . You choose .