How Dare You???!!!

GFriend's Ridiculous Tantrum (After Story of Sequel of Ridiculous Promise : Adorkable Aunties)

Few days after the girls found out about their Leader-Unnie's second pregnancy...

Hyun just back from his more than 2 weeks bussiness trip. With an unbearable yearning to his family, he decided go to see his beloveds straight from the airport.

 

GFriend's waiting room at particular TV Station...

"Girls!! I'm back!! And I bring snacks!!" Hyun excitedly welcoming himself. But cheerful respond that he expect is not he get, instead he get cold and upset glares from the girls. But fortunately he still get happy welcome greet from his son.

 

"Daddyyyy...!!" Geon run to him, so Hyun quickly give snack bags in his hand to the nearest SouMu's staff who except it happily, then Hyun can hug and carry his son freely. They express how happy they are seeing each other again. Eventhough that father and son often had childish bickering for something ridicoulous --- like fight for Sojung's love and attention, that undoubtly already she gave for them all the time --- but both of them are obviously similar and cohesive.

After the boys got enough quality bonding time, Hyun start to pay attention to his seems-upset-Cheojes.

"Girls, what's wrong with all of you? You not greet me like usual... I miss you girls." Hyun complaint, but again he get colder piercing glares from the girls that make him feel uneasy.

 

"Hyung-boo, aren't you aware of your fallaciousness?" Yuju's first sentence is unusually cold tone.

Hyun confusely look at her, "What?"

"You had caused a huge terrible affliction for us!" Eunha furiously snarl at him. Shocking Hyun, "What you talking about?!"

"What have you done to Sowon Unnie?!" Maknae Umji ask in upset.

"What've I done?" Hyun puzzled, "Did I do something wrong?"

Yerin sneer at him, "Are you really not knowing your fault or you just try to avoid?"

"Tsk... indeed men... they always do anything they like without care of others..." SinB scoffs savagely.

"Girls, what you talking about? What've I done? Seriously... I don't get it..." Hyun ask in perplexed. But he just get savage scoffs and upset rolled eyes from the girls.

 

"Geon-ah, what your Aunties mean? Why they mad at me all of sudden?" Hyun ask to his Son. But Geon just shrug his shoulder, "I don't know, Daddy. Few days ago Aunties were also mad to Mommy too..."

"Really? What happened? Are they still in squabble right now?" Hyun ask again.

"No, they already made peace and now Aunties even sweeter to Mommy." Geon tell.

"By the way... where's your gorgeous Mommy, Son?" Hyun ask while look at his surround looking for his lovely wife.

"Mommy is went to the host's room, she gonna be guest host today." Geon answer with boasting sound and proud smile that make Hyun chuckle.

"Let's go to see your Mommy, Son, Daddy is miss your Mommy so much." Hyun about to turn to door, when the girls stop him.

 

"Hyung-boo, we're not done yet with you!" Yerin's bark surprise Hyun.

SinB get up from her seat then walk to him with hands crossed on her chest, shot the most piercing glare to him, "Have a seat, Hyung-boo!" she said coldly.

Hyun force himself to take a seat. For his surprise, SinB even take Geon away from him and tell that boy to play with staffs. Suddenly the other girls get up from their seat at the same time then standing surround him in intimidating way. There's nothing as slight smile and warmness at them. Hyun is like sapless creature surround by starving ferocious monsters.

 

"Girls, why you being like this? Di-.. did I do something wrong?" Hyun hear his own voice a bit stutter.

"YES!!" The girls snarl in unison. Shocking Hyun and even make him jolted in his seat.

"What did I do wrong?" Hyun ask.

"What you did to Sowon Unnie?" Eunha ask while hands on her hips.

"That caused we had through hard time." Yerin said with clenching teeth.

"Inflicted bad thoughts and missunderstand." Umji add.

"Gonna make her has to leave us." Yuju continue.

"And it's all because of you!" SinB said in low-cold-threatening tone that Hyun can feel in his spine. He looking at his angry cheojes in so much confuse.

"What did I do wrong to Sojung?" Hyun ask again for many times already.

 

"You impregnate her again!!" The girls obviously yell at him.

 

Silence...

 

All of sudden, Hyun burst in laugh. He really laugh his heart out. It makes the girls more angry at him.

"Stop it! How can you laugh at this?" Eunha upsetly slap her Hyung-boo's arm. But it make Hyun laugh even more.

 

After minutes of laugh, finally Hyun manage himself to calm down.

"Girls, what's wrong with that? We are legal married couple. Don't you supposed to be happy about it?" Hyun ask while still trying to completely compose himself.

 

The girls sigh, "We are happy..." but instead they sounds unhappy with sad face on, "But you should know what happened before Sowon Unnie told us about the news..." then they tell everything that happened few days ago to their Hyung-boo. Hyun seriously pay attention at their explanation.

 

 

"Uhmmm... girls, that's why you shouldn't carelessly assume something that still unclear. What that happened were not just hurt you, but I'm sure it hurt Sojung too... if you willingly listen to her full explanation then your bad times won't be too hard and won't be too long." Hyun said make the girls low their face regretly. "I believe that all of you are love each other very much. I already see how great your teamwork, how strong your bond. All of you had through a lot together, not just happy but also bad times. When Sojung and I at the beginning of our relationship, I'm sure that was tough times for all of us, but you manage to even more toughen each other and trust Sojung even more also at the same time became her source of strenght and confident. So... let me beg as her husband, please, don't ever start to become the opposite. Don't ever doubt her loyalty to all of you, to your group. I'm absolutely sure that all of you, are her precious dongsaengs that she willingly give anything for your best." Then Hyun give times for those girls digest his words. In result, the girls start to sobbing.

 

"Hyung-boo... just promise to us that you will always be with our Sojung Unnie. You are the one she can lean on. She never let herself lean to us, we worry that she strained herself too much, carrying burden by herself, not let us help her. Eventhough it because her love for us..." they crying and sobbing, bussy wipping their tears, "Please, make her happy and don't ever hurt her."

Hyun smile and nod his head assuring, "I promise."

 

 

"What happen here? What's wrong? Why you all crying?" Suddenly Sowon's worry voice interrupt. The girls turn their head to their Leader Unnie that without they realize already in that room. They quickly wipe their tears and try to hide it from her, but it's too late...

"Oppa, were you who make my girls crying?" Sojung accuse with upset frown in her face but instanly change when check on each girls and try to calming them in motherly way.

 

"I am." Hyun answer nonchalantly. Sowon quickly turn to dart a savage killing glare at her husband.

"How dare you??!!!" Sojung rushing about to berate him.

"They are my precious! Don't you ever dare to hurt my girls again!!" Sojung warn in threatening tone. She standing tall and firm in front of her husband with hands on her hips. Her face also look very angry.

 

Still from his seat Hyun look up at his wrath wife. Sojung might trying to intimidate and threat him but for Hyun instead she look very tempting, it flutters his heart and she look so cute that make him hardly force himself to hold his smile and his eager to squeeze her. But rather than against his wife, instead Hyun tilt his head to peek at his cheojes behind Sowon's back, "See this....?" Hyun is trying to open the girls's eyes about the evident on how Sowon always put the girls's sake as her top priority eventhough has to against her own husband. He try to convince them with real action that they shouldn't doubt Sowon's loyalty and love for them. Turns out become 'a hard slap' for the girls.

 

"Unniiiee~...!!" The girls rushing to hug their oldest-unnie. They crying again. It rising Sowon's worries. "Oppa, stop it! Don't make my girls crying anymore!! You just come back, don't make trouble!" She furiously yell at her husband.

"What? I just asked them to carefully notice all this." Hyun said still in nonchalantly, make Sowon even more angry, "Whatever!! Just don't make them sad and cry!"

 

Geon suddenly interrupt, "Mommy, why you scolding Daddy too? It were Aunties who mad at Daddy at first... was Daddy did something bad? Daddy just back after long time. Daddy always said tenderly, but why all of you yelled at him?" Then Geon come closer to his Daddy, "Daddy, want to go buy me ice cream? I miss you so much. Play with me, it's been long time."

Hyun smile, "Sure. Let's go, Son!" Then Hyun get up from his seat at the same time he pick up his son, then make their way out from that room, leaving without more words to the girls.

 

*****

 

After Hyun left, the girls has deep heart to heart talk among them. Sowon finally understand what happened, it make her regret her act to her husband. But once again it also strengthen their group's bond, and especially for Sowon it strengthen her love and trust on her husband.

 

*****

 

After the music show fimling end...

Sowon is the last who back to GFriend's waiting room after finished her job as host guest on that day music show. GFriend also get #1 chart award, that make them even more emotional after got through the hard times that happened past few days and just at their waiting room before the show, all that make the girls crying harder than usual on stage.

 

When Sowon entering their waiting room, she quickly catch the touching view on that room corner where her son who sleep soundly in his Daddy's lap who also sleep soundly. They sleep hugging while sitting on the couch. Sowon staring at her husband who look tired. She remember how patiently he faced her before. She must be exhausted him more for her unreasonable scold, she accused him without know the exact matter. Sowon feel her regret is overflowing, her tears streaming uncontrollably.

 

"Unnie..." Umji suddenly already standing next to Sowon. That Maknae hug her Oldest Unnie. Sowon's smile blooming, touched on how her maknae's care for her. Sowon then take a deep breath and wipe her tears, "I'm okay, Umji-ah. I'm sure it's just because hormones."

 

When they finish pack their stuffs and about to leave, Sowon carefully wake her husband up. She call him softly and tap his thigh tenderly, "Oppa... wake up. We have to leave now."

Hyun wriggle a bit, then take a deep breath while slowly open his eyes.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, you must be very tired. Just go home and have a proper rest. Take Geon to home with you." Sowon said and Hyun just nod while yawning, he indeed look need rest.

 

At the parking lot...

Sowon tucked sleeping Geon who laying at the middle passenger seat in blanket, then peck his forehead before she step down from the car. She turn to give attention to her husband who standing lean on the car, yawning again, "Oppa, I'm sorry to haphazardly mad at you when I supposed to welcome you back warmly. I trully regreted that..." Sowon suddenly choke.

"Hey.. Honey, you don't have to say that. I understand. Just forget it." Hyun soothing his wife, twine her waist pull her closed to him, caressing her hair, gently tucked her strands of hair behind her ear, but instead that makes Sowon start to crying. She snuggled her face at Hyun's chest, while her body trembling because her sobbing. Hyun rubbing her back, soothing, "Honey, you seems more sensitive and emotional in your second pregnancy, maybe we really gonna get a baby girl for sure." Hyun try to tease his wife to lit her up. And it's work.

Sowon rise her face up and pout, "Do you mind?..." she obviously sulk.

Hyun chuckle, "Of course not. You even freely whine to me as much as you want. So then I can spoil you as much as I want. How about that?" Hyun ask while dearly wipe Sojung's tears with his thumbs.

Sowon smile, "Sounds good to me." She cutely giggling while wrap her arms around Hyun's body.

"Good." Hyun chuckle more then cupped her face and staring straight into her eyes, "Goodness... I miss you so much, Sojung-ah." He said it with deep growl, sounds hardly hold his feeling. "Can't you just go home together with us?"

"I'm sorry Oppa, but I have an obligation to finish my schedule." Sowon wisely answer.

Hyun sigh, but he smile, "I know... and I understand. So, see you at home then..."

"You tired, so just have a rest. Don't bother to wait for me. Okay?" Sojung tell.

Hyun nod, "For now at least let me kiss you..." without wait for Sojung's permission, Hyun already reach her lips to give his wife a long passionate kiss that he already hold for too long. He claim her lips as his mine until he forced to let it off because Sojung keep push him away also pull her lips away from him, "Okay... I get it... I'll stop."

Sojung is gasping for breath as soon as he let off her. She blushing and sheepishly smile, "I'm sorry, but we are at public area now, we shouldn't too carried away and I'm sure the girls watching at us. But I'll let you do as much as you want when I get home later." She whisper her last sentence.

Hyun can't hold to grinning ear to ear, "Don't take your words back!" and Sojung nod reassuring.

Then they split up. GFriend to their next schedule while Hyun and Geon going back home.

 

*****

 

GFriend's waiting room...

"Sohyun-ah.. sweety! Slow down baby...don't go to far." GFriend girls are having fun playing with their 15 months niece. Sohyun --- 소현 : Korean feminine given name; have meaning as small and capable ; Full of promise, can become something great; in Chinese characters it means 'beautiful sunshine' ; also mix from Sojung and Hyun's name --- that baby girls is so into her excitement to crawl, stand up and learn to walk. She also love to babbling in her baby language. You won't bored to see and hear everything she do. She just soooo cute~!!^^

 

One day...

Without anybody else in that waiting room, Sohyun is wake up from her nap time. At first she have fun playing by herself kicking her blanket, when she start to bored, she try to get down from the couch by herself. Luckily she made it. She grinning at her successful. Then she start to crawl all over the room. Finally she 'find' a bag laying on the floor, she rummage the bag, she take out everything inside one by one and do some 'experiment'. After she finished on one bag then she crawl somewhere else until she find something that interesting her to do some 'research'. She love 'exploring'.^^

 

 

"OH MY GOD!! Sohyun-ah... what are you doing, baby??!!" Yerin as the first member who just comeback to the room is shock on what happened to their waiting room. The rest following girls are also shock at the time they see what happened. But then they burst in laugh.

"Sohyun-ah... what's on your face?" Yuju kneel in the front of her niece.

Sohyun giggling then show thing on her hands. A lipstick. A crumbled lipstick. Also... scattered blush-on and face powder and many other more around her.

SinB can't hold herself to laugh so hard and rolling on the floor. The other girls also laughing, until their body shaking too much because their laugh.

 

"OH MY GOD!! Sohyun-ah... what are you doing with my stuffs, baby??!!" Make-Up-Unnie shriek in horror at the time she enter the room. "My NEW LIPSTICK!!!" She about to cry when look at her unrecognizable new lipstick, but also want to laugh when she look at Sohyun's messy face with obviously make up and pen and whatever else on. In the end she give up and laugh.

 

"Yah! Maknae-Manager, you supposed to be here watch out for Sohyun! Where did you go?" Make-Up-Unnie scold at Maknae-Manager that just enter the room and instanly shock looking at what happened.

"I just go to the bathroom and to vending machine to get coffee. Oh my God! I just left 3 minutes ago and Sohyun was still sleep. How could she...." he lost his words and just limp drop to the floor, "I'm sorry, Noona..." he surrender.

 

 

The door open, Sowon enter while holding Geon's hand. She just comeback from pick Geon up from his kindergarden school. Of course she shock at how messy the waiting room, even more when she look at her messy baby daughter. "Oh my God... did Sohyun who did all this mess?" Then she get nods from everybodies in that room. Sowon deep sigh while Geon is laughing and rushing to his baby sister who sit on the floor still holding crumbled lipstick. They giggling happily seeing each other without care with the chaos surround them.

 

 

After clean up the messy room and daughter, Sowon manage to apologize to Make-Up-Unnie, Maknae-Manager, all staffs and members also promise will fix all the damages.

 

Sowon roughly slump herself on the couch. Her members who sit around her still giggling, "Unnie, don't be upset like that. Sohyun is smart girl, she just curious about everything. She is very active baby, just like Geon when at her age." Yerin soothing while still giggling.

"Remember when Geon dismantled Manager-Oppa's camera, right?" Yuju remind.

"I swear he made Manager-Oppa about to cry." SinB add then laughing.

"Also when he accidently uninstalled almost everything applications on Stylish-Unnie's cell phone. That were so hillarious." Umji also remind that make SinB laugh even more.

"Yeah, you should proud at your children, Unnie. Look they are so cute..." Eunha squeal while pointing at Geon and Sohyun who play together.

"I am proud of them." Sowon said while smilling with eyes lock to her children.

 

Geon is playing with Sohyun. They look happy, giggling together. After his baby sister born, Geon is very very happy, he become not too possesive anymore at his Mommy, he happily share his Mommy with her sister, also not mad anymore when his Daddy showing his affection to Sojung even in front of him. He even not mind when sometimes everybody's attention at his sister. Geon's understanding is make all his family very proud of him.

Geon love his baby sister so much. He love to around her, he love to hug and kiss her, also to carry her (eventhough it look dangerous). Obviously everyone can see that Geon try as best as he can to become Sohyun's Great-Oppa. Sohyun also attached at her Oppa. She love cuddled to him. Even when just both of them they can spend long peaceful happy time.

 

*****

 

At GFriend's van on the way to their next schedule...

Sohyun finally sleep soundly at her Mommy's lap. While Geon is playing with his aunties at the back seat. He sing songs that he learns from school and his aunties are sing along with him in harmonize.

Sowon suddenly feel heartwarming and silently shed tears.

"Unnie, you crying? Why? Are you feel sick or is there something wrong?" Yerin who sit next to her caught her then ask in worry. Fortunately the others are not heard, they still having fun with Geon.

 

Sowon shake her head while smilling, "I'm just so happy and feel so blessed. Happy that I'm GFriend with you also with Eunha, Yuju, SinB and Umji. We still together after these years. Thank you for stick with me through all things that happened. I hope we always stay together forever as group, friendship also as family. I also happy with our company and staffs who always support us and let us do and to reach our passion and dream. I love you all. I'm also very happy with my family. My parents, Unnie, Hyun Oppa as my husband, there also Geon and Sohyun now. My life is perfect surround by people that I love and also love me back. I won't trade any of you with anything. All of you complete me as I am. Thank you." Sowon reach her hand to grab Yerin's hand and squeez it gently.

 

Yerin shed tears also, after heard what Sowon said, her lips is smiling. She feel heartwarming that her Beloved-Leader-Unnie is include her also as part of her happiness. "I love you too, Unnie. You make me realize that me also part of this big strong happy family. Thank you."

 

"We love you too!!" Suddenly there's a choir sing from the back seat. Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Umji and Geon who 'sing' that in cheerful voice and happy face looking at them.^^

 

THE END