Soo...Na... :(

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

“I love you Choi Sooyoung…” 

These were the words I’ve been waiting for Yoona to say to me-To reassure me that we are still okay. So if I’m going back to her again after settling things with Jessica, we can still be together again. But no, here I am sitting at the airport waiting area…alone. Damn. I can’t believe what just happened. We were so good these past few months. I thought we have something. It’s not official though. Some call it mutual understanding or exclusively dating…but we’re not steady. She said it’s too early for commitments since we’re both busy, me with my work and Yoona with her ballet. After being given the lead role for the production, she’s been given different opportunities- Lots of them actually. She is new ballet ‘discovery’. I’m happy for her. That’s just what I want, isn’t it? Thinking of our kiss really makes me smile…

*flashback*

SY: Yoona! I have great news!

Yoona: what is it??

SY: Me and Marina are going to do a concert with soshi!

Yoona: oh…hurray… I guess.

SY: This is going to be so fun!

Yoona: I bet.

At the concert

Route-o’s performing a Japanese song with soshi. Hyoyeon was beside Marina and Sunny’s beside Sooyoung. While singing, Sunny held Sooyoung’s hand and pulled her to the little stage in the middle of the audience. They are not letting go of each other’s hand. After the song when they’re thanking the audience. Hyo hugged Marina and Sunny tip-toed and kissed Soo on the cheeks. In a front row seat, a pair of doe-eyes screamed jealousy.

After the concert, they had a victory party in a club. Yoona was forced to tag along Marina. Sunny and Sooyoung were dancing together. They’re having so much fun. Yoona didn’t stand it. She went out of the club and went to the parking lot. She lay down on the hood of Marina’s car. She stared into the starry sky.

SY: why did you walk out?

Yoona turned to Sooyoung who was standing in front of the car.

Yoona: I’ve got nothing to do in there. Why did you go out? You seemed like you’re having fun.

SY: I was. Until you walked out. 

Yoona: I doubt it. 

SY: why? Because of Sunny? You’re jealous. Hahaha.

Yoona: why wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter