Confusion

Min suga doesnt pine dont be absurd

After what felt like an eternity which was in reality 10 minutes the rest of the members barge into the dorm and inhabited the empty couch space. He never wouldve thought he would ever be this happy to see them, anything to not be alone with the maknaes acting cringeworthy.

Dont get me wrong he loved s but he is one of those people who wouldnt move his mouth unless necessary. Which isnt true when it comes to rapping but priorities.

"Yoongi hyung, why do you look like you're about to kill someone?" Hobi asked whilst sitting on the edge of the sofa still holding one of the shopping bags.

"Did these two give you a hard time Yoongi?" Jin asked while smiling at the maknaes.

Jungkook looked up from the mountain of blankets surrounding him and gave him a nervous smile. "Did we disturb you hyung? We are so sorry. We didnt mean to. right tae?" He punched Taehyungs arm to get his attention.

"Right... sorry hyung we were loud" he said and went back to watching the tv.

" uh..... just give me the godamn food" I said while trying to hide the fact that Jungkooks sad smile didnt affect him at all. What is wrong with me when did I start caring about how the brat felt. Thats not true he had always caref about the maknae aswell as all the members but this felt weird.

They gathered around the table to eat the chinese takeaway the others bought with them. He doesnt know but for some reason he wasnt as hungry as before and it had nothing to do with the fact that Taehyung was currently rubbing Jungkooks chin and making funny face at him.

After they ate, he and namjoon were on clean up duty so they went to the kitchen together to throw the leftovers away.

" yoongi, are u sure youre alright? Namjoon asked looking concerned. "You know you can talk to me right" he looked at yoongi expecting him to say something.

But Yoongi didnt know what to say because he himself doesnt know what is wrong with him so he just said " nothings wrong joon, I am just tired"

Namjoon looked relieved and said " ok hyung if youre sure, go get a goodnights sleep" He smiled and then went back to the living room to get the rest of the waste.

"I will" I said and walked towards his bedroon to get some rest and clear his confusing head. When he wakes up everythings going to go back to normal.