Please listen to my tale

I will love you no matter what

I only cry all night long. I can't drink water or  fall asleep, it's really hard.

"Of all people, why is it him?"

They try to stop me from loving. They tell me that I'm bad at picking people. They don't even know the whole story but they hate him anyway. They curse at him and call him a bad guy.They said that we will end easily. They tell me to break up with him, to the point where my ears are worn out.

"Don't you know that his a son of a mafia gang leader?"

"Why are you dating that bastard? Don't you know that he beat people everyday? He even almost killed someone last time!"

"Break up with him Soo! A bastard like him doesn't deserve someone like you!"

"When will that bastard die? I feel like puking just looking at him"

"Did you hear? They said he was with a woman last night! His cheating on you kyungsoo!"

"Break up with him kyungsoo! You deserve someone better!"

"Why are you dating him? Is he blackmailing you?"

"Break up with him kyungsoo! He is just using you!"

"We are your parents kyungsoo! Listen to us and break up with that bastard! We will never approve your relationship with him! Are you just going to end all your hard work just because of that bastard?"

"I'm your father! Listen to me! I accepted you being gay but dating that bastard is everything I'll never accept! Break up with him or else I'll disown you"

"They won't last long anway. I'm sure kyungsoo is just chanyeol's new "

If you tell me to throw everything away, to erase everything, then it's so unfair for me.

In that cold winter night, I'll never forget. It was our first meeting, it wasn't ideal but it was precious to me. He was outside at my restaurant's backdoor, sitting on the ground all beat up, shivering and trembling as the snow fall into him.

"Excuse me sir? Are you alright" I asked and when I said those words, he looked at me with those round lifeless eyes. He didn't answer nor utter a word. I held his arms yet he didn't push me away, thinking of it as a good sign I picked him up and dragged him into my kitchen.

I picked my jacket and put it around his back. Remembering how cold his body was, I prepared a simple soup. As I finished the soup, I put in the table and wait for him to pick it up.

And when he took a sip, his tears start falling without a stop. And just like that, my heart was stolen away.

 

 

"Let's end this. Let's break up"

Why are you so upset?The end comes to everyone. Don't cry. I'm weak against those tears. I'm sorry, that's the only love I do. But you were happy by my side. That's all, isn't that enough? Let's not waste our time. I'm sure you're suffering but that's the same for me. I'm a coward, you can scream and curse all you want.

"No, I know you're lying. How can you tell me to move? Let's not do this chanyeol"

"Stop kyungsoo. Aren't you tired of what they say about you? About us?"

"I'm not. I don't care what they say. I love you and no matter what they say, my feelings will never change" 

"We've only been together for three months kyungsoo, love can't happen in such a short time"

"It can chanyeol. I love you, isn't that enough?"

"Its not kyungsoo! Its not enough!"

"W-why?"

"I.. Let's break up kyungsoo. Let's end this. Let's end everything"

"I will never break up with you chanyeol"

"Stop kyungsoo. Just stop"

"Don't do this chanyeol... I can't l-live without you"

"You lived for twenty four years without me kyungsoo. I'm sure you can live more"

"You.. D-did you.. Did you even loved me?"

"I didn't kyungsoo. I'll go now, will you get out of my way?"

"Stop lying chanyeol.. I'll b-break up with you, but first, tell me the truth. Did you love me, chanyeol?"

"I did! I do! I love you okay!? I love you so freaking much that its killing me to see you this way!"

"Then why are you breaking up with me?" he asked holding my cheeks gently, wiping my tears away.

"I'm tired... I'm tired of them degrading you Soo. I don't care what they say about me, but it hurts so much when they talk down on you like that. It hurts kyungsoo.. I didn't love you for you to be treated like that. And if breaking up with you stop everything, then I will"

"I don't care about what they say chanyeol. I love you and what you think about me, is all what matters to me. I love you, you love me, isn't that enough?"

"B-but I'm a son of a mafia kyungsoo. I'm a son of a bad guy. I'm a bastard kyungsoo. I'll only hurt you Soo"

"A mafia is a mafia. Chanyeol is chanyeol. No matter what you are, be it a killer or a psycho, I'll always love you chanyeol. I love you because you are chanyeol and if being a mafia completes a chanyeol then that's simple. I love everything about you after all. I love the chanyeol who is a son of mafia that is afraid of bugs. I love the chanyeol who loves to bother me when I cook. I love the chanyeol who is allergic to cats. I love the chanyeol who can't sleep without his plushie at his side. I love the chanyeol who cried over a simple soup. I love the chanyeol who loves Do kyungsoo. I could make a list of how much and why I love you, but those list would still not be enough. And mind you, of all the times we've been together, you've never hurt me once. I love you chanyeol, please trust me"

"I love you so much Soo...I really love you so much.."

"Words of farewell, words of break up, please don't say those words again chanyeol" he said, his warm and soft hands holding my cheeks gently, with tears still falling from his eyes.

"I won't anymore. I love you Soo"

"I love you more yeol. I love you so much. And one more thing. Bastards never cries over a simple soup"

 

 

 fin