CHAPTER 1

The more you hate, the more you love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Okay Mom, I know.. don’t worry much about me, I am perfectly fine here. Besides I have LE here, so there’s really nothing to worry about, okay?”

“I love you mom..take care” Yongsun ends her phone call with her mother.

It has been a week, since she moved to LE aka Ahn Hyojin, her best friend’s apartment. Le had offered her place to stay since Yongsun’s new office is around her place. Yongsun was hesitated at first but then finally she agreed because there is such a wasted if the apartment gets abandoned since LE decided to living with her girlfriend. Yeah..yeah, you can’t spell lesbian without LE.

It was tough for Yongsun at first to convince her parents that she wanted to live alone. But after a long discussion her parents finally gave her permission to move out from house, with many terms and conditions.

                                                                                                                                                           

 

Wheein sighed happily as she finally found the apartment that her best friend had mentioned. It has been two months after she graduated from her college when she decided to move out from her house where she lived with her mom and her grandmother.

Her mom was opposed her decision to move in to another city, but Wheein kept telling her mom that she would get a better opportunity to looking for a job if she moves to Seoul.

And here she is now, in front of the flat’s number that her best friend, Hyejin had mentioned. She recalled Hyejin said that her sister is barely at home so she just can wait inside.

Once Wheein opens the door, her eyes widen ...”woow..it’s coo

Please log in to read the full chapter