The Days We're Used To (A)

The Days We're Used To
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

(Byulyi POV)

-

 

"Unnie, present" the girl in front of me gave me a ring, with a nice galaxy blue orb in the middle. So what? Are you going to propose to me like the others? I'm not in a good mood today and I didn't want to show them,

We're having our fansign for our newest Purple album and the reactions for it was great! Except all things doesn't always goes well. Even if the album did great, me fighting with Yongsun unnie doesn't help me at all.

The girl brought me back to reality, "Unnie don't always have a gloomy face and make sure you wear the ring okay? It'll help you" 'It'll help you' is my dark circle so obvious or is it my face just saying out everything in my mind and my heart.

-

After the fansign we went back to our own houses and yes I'm still not over with Yongsun unnie being a dickhead arguing whose right and whose wrong. I'm done with her always thinking she's the one whose correct. I've been enduring it to give in just because I love her. But she doesn't seems to get it even though she says that she loves me.

Back to my house, it does seems quieter and lonelier than usual even if I did not spent most of my time here. I could only think of Yongsun unnie house. I would be lying here and there, ransacking through her things.

Haiz... is it really a sign for me to give up on her or to stay strong and continue, how great is my love to her? Is she really worth it? Wheeinie always jokes on me asking if I would date her but would I? I think without Yongsun unnie I may gave it a chance.

Oh right the ring. Where did I put it? I search inside my bag, poured out everything just to realise that it's inside my back pocket. What a dumb head I am.

Should I wear it? I examine the ring and it looks nothing else special except for the galaxy blue orb that looks so mesmerising.

I look down at my hand the ring that's occupying the space on my ring finger, it's the ring that Yongsun unnie and I bought together. A matching one.

"Oh couple ring!! Let's buy it byul!! Our first matching item together!" She seemed so excited at that time... something so simple yet we were happy.

While, no harm taking it off and trying the new one right?

It fits. Perfectly, like it was handmade for me. Now I feel better. A little be. Lesser things reminding me of Yongsun unnie.

A yawn taking me to dreamland, as I felt my eyes lid becoming heavier and heavier, right before I closed my eyes I swear I saw the orb glowed. Goodnight world.


-

I thought that my day would start off right. Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter