Strawberry Flavor 《 1/1 》

Strawberry Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was during the time between periods, while the classroom was waiting for their next teacher to come in and begin the lesson, when Kim Himchan turned around from her desk and beckoned to her best friend.

 

"Yah, Youngjae, you've got to try this, it's strawberry flavor!"

 

Curious, Youngjae pushed her seat back and walked over. With a wave of her hand, Himchan withdrew two identical tubes of shiny lip gloss.

 

"One for both of us," her friend bubbled, twisting one of the cap off to apply the shiny sweetness onto Youngjae's lips. Her hand stopped its path in midair when she saw how Youngjae hesitated. The brunet girl's eyes had dropped, a telltale sign that she was a bit uncomfortable.

 

Himchan pursed her lips, confused. "Don't you want to look pretty for Daehyun?" 

 

It had taken all three years of middle school and the first few months of high school to happen, but finally, the popular soccer player had seen the light. Daehyun and Youngjae were going steady. Himchan couldn't be prouder, and she was constantly devising ways to 'show her support'.

 

Youngjae looked dubiously at the procured offering. She bit her lip around her next words. "Daehyun once said that he likes a natural face the most. So that means no make-up."

 

"Silly, all boys say that," Himchan pooh-poohed. "And lip gloss isn't really make-up. See? It's clear."

 

"But..."

 

"It's my gift to you. You have to wear it."

 

"But I..."

 

Eventually, the brunet girl caved. Himchan was pushy and very convincing, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter