Falling for the Wrong Guy

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyeon: Hello. I'm park jiyeon, a high school student. My parents died when I was only five. Now, I live with my elder sister Eunjung and my grandfather. Both of them are really nice. They didn't ever let me feel like an orphan. They support me in every possible way. I also have my best friend Ji Eun. We, her friends, prefer to call her iu. She's been my friend since our elementary school. Her boyfriend Wooyoung is also a very good friend of mine. I am quite good at my studies. I rank top in most of our exams, though sometimes wooyoung ranks first. But we never compete with each other, rather we help each other in studies when needed. I've never been any relationship since I only wanted to study hard and get a good job and make my sister and grandpa proud. Though many boys have proposed me before, I didn't accept them and only focused on my studies. Everything was just good until I saw him, until I fall for him. Yoo seung ho, the school's kinga, a total playboy. I fell for him. Yes, out of all boys I fell for this wrong guy. I just couldn't help myself. I loose my mind every time I see him. I know that he is a guy who plays with every girl's heart and changes girlfriend after a week or two. He doesn't care about people's feeling. He has all the qualities that I hated the most. He doesn't even know about my existence though we're in the same class *as if he attends any classes, or if he's in the class , all he does is sleep. He doesn't get punished though. Maybe because of the power of his father. To sum up, he is the spoiled kid of a wealthy family. In spite of all these, I fell for him. Hardly. I blush every time I see him, I follow him everywhere he goes, I like him in spite of his bad boy character. I don't know why. Maybe because of the incident that happened one year ago. But all I know is I like him. I like the playboy Yoo Seung Ho.   At Beungmyeon High School: Jieyeon was walking through the school corridor until she saw her best friend running towards her. " yaaaah! Jiyeon-ah! I missed you", iu. " We just met last Saturday. Why would you miss me already?", said jiyeong acting irritated. " Yah. I didn't get to see you yesterday, that's why I missed you. You know that how much I love you", said iu while pouting. " That's because yesterday was Sunday. Do you even want to come school on weekends just to see me?" " Aish, can't you just say that you missed me too?", iu was a little annoyed now. "Haha. Yes, I missed you my best friend." "He he, good then" said iu happily. "BTW where is your boyfriend?" asked jiyeon. "Oh..  Wooyoung,  I think he.. " iu gets interrupted by another voice.  "Did anyone call for me?", wooyoung said playfully while walking to the two girl's direction. "Wooyoung-ah,  you're here! " iu said with a smile. "Yes,  princess. Hi jiyeon", wooyoung greeted and hold iu by her shoulder. "Hi wooyoung. We were just wondering where you we're. "Jiyeon said.    At that time seungho came there and beside him was his present girlfriend kang sora.    "Omo!  Seung ho is here! Otokke! ", jiyeon started to jump out of excitement. "Yes,  and with him his girlfriend" iu replied. "So what? He isn't serious about her" jiyeon said. Then seung ho passed beside jiyeon and she started to blush really hard.  "Aigoo. Look at this girl. Do you like that playboy that much? "Asked iu. "Hehe... Yes. I like him really much" "He doesn't even know about you. Will you ever tell him your feelings to at least get noticed by him? "asked iu. " Umm,, I don't know. ", jiyeon replied blankly. "I wonder how you top every exam where you become so dumb when it is about him", iu. "Aishh. Why?  Don't you think he is really cute? ", jiyeon asked her friend. "Well, he is.. ", iu replied in the affirmative earning a glare from her boyfriend. "Yaah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter