Final

Styx
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Head’s a yes, tail’s no!” A young dark blonde haired girl screamed as she flipped a coin in the air and caught it. “Tails! That , Eunji! I want to catch the last movie premiere of Chasing. What a rotten luck…”

“That’s okay, Bomi. We need to study for the coming exams and behave well. You’re literally a step away from burning school today and Naeun here wasn’t any better.” Her brunette friend stated, smiling a bit to their other friend who was fast asleep in Eunji’s arms.

Christmas songs were playing in a local speaker as it was already December. Snow is late to come though and the air is chilly for the coming season.

The three girls were in the waiting shed of the train station, waiting for their midnight train. There were literally no people around but the three of them and a newspaper rack with some headlines about circus explosions or whatever. Well, it is the last train so that sight wasn’t really knew to the three best friends.

Chooga chooga choo choo…!

The noise blared throughout the whole station. Soon enough, their train arrived, a little earlier than schedule. Eunji shrugged it off but something marvelous lit up right in front of them, and the brunette realized it wasn’t the train they always take home. It was like a train out of a Harry Potter movie. It’s different.

“ALL ABOARD?!” Someone bellowed, like an old man.

The three best friends were totally lost and blank for a moment. Their eyes were busy scanning the giant picture right in front. A huge train, bigger than everything they’ve ever seen, was before them. Lights were on inside and was enough to blind their eyes. The scene left their mouths hanging open in the air.

“W-what is this…?” asked Naeun, the youngest of the three, in total amazement.

“Why it’s the Styx Express!”  A man wearing a bellhop costume suddenly appeared right before them, the word conductor pasted in the man’s hat. “I’m Kayron, your conductor.”

“Sticks express? Really?” Bomi stupidly asked, earning a jab in the elbow from Eunji.

“It’s S-T-Y-X, my dear lass but that’s beside the point. Welcome aboard, to the train of eternal dreams and hopes!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter