Newlywed

Slowly , Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV

Seulgi's story start when she has to pay her father's debt because her father already use the money for Seulgi's mother that need money as soon as possible for her operation . Unfortunately , her mother died and a few years later , Seulgi's father also died because of an accident . But now,her sister ,Yeri is also sick and they know they have to find money . Seulgi had no other choice but to asked for someone's help.She met Moonbyul on her way to her work place . Like a coincidence, Moonbyul is looking for someone to fullfill his client wish that is to find a wife just for fun.Money will be transfer to Seulgi's account and Seulgi realized that she didn't need to work hard to earn money after Moonbyul offered her a great deal. She willingly accept the offer without asking about her husband to be.Seulgi actually shocked when she knew that her husband to be is a girl!A beautiful girl!And until now she can't believe that the girl is older than because of her baby face and until now she can't believe it.A month passed and Seulgi still with her wife,Irene because of the debt and she had to face and accept what Irene like and don't like.She is going to make sure that once the debt is complete,they will be going to their seperate ways.Without her knowing,she just fell in love with Irene who is cold,not even care of her at all and moreover , everything that Irene do is really really attractive in her eyes . She know Irene is special because she never experienced that kind of feelings on someone . LOVE .


Irene's Room

Seulgi's POV

"It is time for her to wake up"I sighed as I check the clock . I immediately went to her room because me and Irene never sleeps in the same room and same bed. We are like having a seperate life eventhough we are officially married.As i standing in front of her room,the nervous feelings creeps inside of me.I slowly twist the door knob and noticed that Irene is still asleep.I walk slowly and as I reached her bed , I kneel down on my knees while looking at her.


(You're very beautiful Irene . Do you know that?)Then slowly , I move a strand of her hair from her forehead (If you know how much I love you,I)

"What do you think you're doing?" I stopped from what I am doing and immediately stand straight , looking down beside her bed . Irene wakes up as she stare at me .

"Ma..master.Good morn...morning" Irene never let me call her by her name ever since we were married.There was one accident I accidentally called her by her name and she beat me up . Irene yawn while cupping (You're so cute.I wish that everyday we will be like this.But not like this kind of situation.I want to beside you and wake you up while hugging your body)My imagination ends when Irene starts talking.

"Whatever. Now get out from my room and prepare me some breakfast.Are you not used to my routine yer?"Irene told me with her cold face.


"I'm sor..sorry Master.I make you..your breakfast now"I hurriedly ran out of the room and close the door . I can feel my heartbeat beats very fast because just looking at her face and talking to her can make me go crazy(my feelings towards you just getting deeper every second,every minute,every single day when I'm with you.How can I face you now,Irene ? You can do it Seulgi.Just a little bit more before the debt can be fully paid. Just live your days like always and try to not like her even more.You will hurt yourself in the end)I prepare the breakfast and saw Irene is already taking her seat.I pour some hot milk for her to enjoy the pancake I just made . In the midst of all that,I just forgot something.I move a little bit and then Irene's v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter