000log.txt

untitled doc.txt
log : 000
memories 
she never left, she was gone but she wasn't. she was everywhere and nowhere, her smile taunting me each way i looked. was this another one of her stupid games ? where was she ? what happened ? why was no one else talking about it while asking the proper questions ? because they'd all made up their own stories as to what happened at the yoon's household that night- all of which almost always included us, her family or some strange angered ex. sure, she had a lot of enemies...but would someone really be capable of hurting her in that way ? i thought maybe just maybe she had ran off with some guy just to get away from this stupid town, that she'd gathered us up for one last party...a goodbye... it wasn't a goodbye though, there was no goodbye. she was gone, and that was only the beginning.
 
i don't remember that night well, at least not what was happening before it all, but i do remember us all drinking and laughing and having a good time. we were over her house, not her actual house but the one in her backyard. it wasn't a full on house, of course, just a small room type thing you'd probably rent out to someone for extra cash, for a pretty good price too. it was like a sleep over party, we were throwing it because it was summer and we wanted to have some fun and it was getting good; she had suggested we play truth or dare and when chaeyeon wanted to play truth or dare, there was no telling her no. we went on for a few rounds, trying to see how many of us could avoid picking truth until chaeyeon got annoyed "friend's share secrets, it keeps us close !" she'd chide, but we knew better... though, come my turn i ended up asking the new kid in our group to pick and they went with truth. of course it was a rookie mistake, i mean we were all drunk and had managed to get away from picking truth for a good while but this poor kid didn't know what value secrets held.
 
i'm not the queen of truth or dare, that title belonged to chaeyeon- but i'm pretty confident when i say i could've been the princess of it. kid picked truth, i asked about his move to lockwood and it was obviously a touchy subject with how much he was fidgeting but with a threat of him having to do something awful if he didn't answer the truth, i managed to get the info. okay, maybe i wasn't the princess of truth or dare, to be honest i'm a hundred percent sure he lied about it, but hey, i got info anyway okay ? anyway, i don't remember anything after that. chaeyeon had brought out more drinks while we were trying to get him to answer and made us drink, said we weren't loose yet or something like that......
 
i don't remember falling asleep, i only remember waking up from a terrible dream, confused and feeling worse than when i went to minji's 16th birthday. ( which is a whole 'nother story in it's self-- and totally NOT the point. ) the doors to the room were wide open and we were all freezing cold to touch, that night had been stormy and so it made sense; but what didn't make sense to me was why chaeyeon wasn't with us and why i could still hear the screams from the nightmare i had in my head.