Why not you?

Why Can't I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wheein!!!" I smiled without even looking at who called my name for I already memorized that voice, how lovely my name sounds whenever you said it.

 

"Yah! I called you but you didn't look back!" You pouted and I laughed for I love the way you throw tantrums over the smallest little things.

 

"What do you need, Yongsun?" I asked.

 

You slapped my forehead, "Yah! I'm still you're unnie even though we are best friends!"

 

I laughed again, "Okay. Yongsun unnie, what can I do for you?"

 

I saw how your eyes sparkled, how you smiled my favorite smile of yours, how your eyes were shaped like a moon.

 

"I heard Byulyi sang at the music class earlier. I'm falling deeper for her, I'm telling you!" You said with conviction.

 

I felt my heart shattered, hearing the falling pieces in my head. I could feel myself having a hard time to breathe but I kept it in.

I'm your best friend, I should be supporting you with your fangirl dreams.

 

I wanted to cry, but I smiled instead, "Okay. You're in love with her. One question. Does she know you?" I teased you for I wanted to hide whatever I'm really feeling.

 

"Ya!! One day she'll know me. Mark my words!!" You said while pointing at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter