- I -

Video-Calling Shownu

Ding, ding.

The faint sound of a text message echoed across your room. Sighing, you got out of bed and picked up your phone, turning it on to see who texted you.

Turns out it was from your boyfriend, Shownu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shownu bear ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ [Monday, 3:02 PM]

ya _____~ are you busy right now? i wanna video call u!! we just finished recording so i have lots of time to see your beautiful face~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn’t help giggle at his text message. Everything about him was just so adorable!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You [Monday, 3:05 PM]

of course!! you’ve been so busy lately i missed seeing your handsome face ;______;

 

shownu bear ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ [Monday, 3:06 PM]

ok! let me just tell my manager where i’m gonna be. we deserve lots of peace and quiet together~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thought of facetiming Shownu made you feel bittersweet. Sweet in a way that you absolutely loved this boy with all your heart, soul, and being, but also bitter that he was so far away from you. You missed how how his arms felt felt around you and how how safe you felt around him. Despite his buff appearance, he was so gentle and caring for everyone that you decided to call him “teddy bear.” It was a cute pet name for him, because it truly fit his personality and character almost perfectly.

Even though only 4 minutes passed by, waiting for him felt like an entire year passed by.

Snap out of it, _____. Just be patient for a couple more minutes. he’ll call you when he’s ready - he’s a busy guy, y’know! you thought, reassuring yourself.

However, the other side of you thought differently.

But he’s taking forever! I just don’t know what to do while I wait for him… What if he want to break up or something?

As you thought about plausible arguments and counter-arguments between yourself, you heard your phone ring.

 

shownu bear ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ wants to facetime you…

 

You pressed “answer” a little bit too quickly and greedily.

 

“Shownu!”

“_____!~”

The sound of his deep, honey-like voice was like music to your ears. In all honesty, you really could listen this man ramble on and on about s and hectic schedules for days, weeks, months, or even years.

“How have you been?” you asked him, grinning widely.

“A little tired, but i guess i’ve been doing pretty well,” he sighed, pouting slightly. “But seeing your wonderful face always makes my day better!~”

You giggled at his cheesy, romantic comment. Despite the million cheesy lines you two exchanged, both of you could never get enough of each other’s romantic lines, nor each other’s love.