Chapter 1

My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opened his his eyes and was surprised of his presence in a completely dark zone that he had never seen before .

"where am I??" he asked himself while trying to stand up but helplessly fell again .. a graon left his mouth when he realized that he had hurt his right elbow , he couldn't see anything so he screamed for help but no one seemed to hear him .

tried to stand up again but faild...again and again but in each time he only hurt himself more. finally he gave up trying and knew that he was chained to the ground .

"hellooooooo" he shouted one more time but there was no response ... the atmosphere began to be filled with horror as it was really dark and cold plus there was no one to help him. He felt lonely and scared .

while he was busy searching for any supporting substance he could hear a whisper coming from behind

" Is it anybody here? " he asked hoping for an answer , another groan left his mouth but this time it wasn't the ground nor he hit himself ..it was a pain...an unfamliar pain in his heart.

"Hellooo son" .... w-who was that ?? he started to panic , he is not used to that type of fear and pain .

he kept looking left and right in fear but he found no one around .

finally he noticed a hazy figure getting closer to him from behind, that made him even more scared because he didn't know what's that exactly nor what would it do to him . "h-hello?!" he greeted the unknown figure quitely although he was panic inside . the figure seemed to get clearer every step it took towards him and finally it looked like a human's body and what's more that it was a woman's one .

"hello son" she said again when she got completely clear to his eyes standing right in front of him , he looked at her with fear and bleeding eyes ..the pain inside his heart was unbareble ..who was she and what did she want ? he didn't know .

"w-who are you?" he stuttered , he was scared and hurt inside and he never knew why

all what she did was forminh a smirk "you'll know soon dear,you'll know" and with that she suddenly touched his head then ............

 

"ahhhhhhhh" Guk woke up with a scream .... he was breathing heavly and felt a slight pain in his heart and a terrible headache..." it can't be a nightmare,it looked so real and all the pain i felt was for sure real....w-who was she and why d-did she call me son?? what did she mean by soon ?? uhhhh " he graoned again and pulled his hair in frustration ,he had never seen a dream like that not even a nightmare ...it was so real, he even felt the pain in his right elbow.

what was more strange that when he looked at the wall beside his bed....he found a strange symbol that he hadn't seen before but it looked famliar to him for some reason that he didn't know, he was about to touch it when...

"Guk-ah...it's time for breakfast boy, wake up" he heard his mother calling for him to eat his breakfast so he dicided to get dressed and think about that later .

 

 

 

 

"Guk! are you okay?? you seem to be tired " he was out of space when his mother interrupted himhim " you don't seem to be okay, did you sleep well ?" his father asked with concern but he just responded with a small and smilly nod which made both of his parents look at him in suspicion , he had never acted lik that before but they decided to screw the topic and ignore it for their son's sake ,at least at that moment .

 

after eating their breakfast Guk's mother asked him to buy her some ingredients from the market nearby and he politely obeyed and took the money she gave him and went to buy whatever she wanted him to buy....

 

 

 

 

Quinata" a small island in the other world, people there are like humen but with super powers and magical abilities ..they are spirits but in a humen shape

while he was shopping in the market he bumped into someone and when he looked he saw an old woman with a black hook ,she looked at him with a visible shook ,he was confused and wanted to ask her why she was looking at him like that bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter