Episode 5

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsols POV
 

I can't believe she gave me a note... Well she did say that this will guide me through this journey of mine. Now where to start?

I was flying with the wind since Joshua healed me which was kind of him. Speaking of Joshua he's very sweet and overall a prince..However so, is Jeonghan angels aren't for me I guess. 

"I just hope this is the house" I said with hope landing on the door step crossing my fingers. I knocked on the door and then it opened 
"How may I help you ma'am?" The guy with blonde hair questioned scanning me. I showed him the note and he let me into his humble abode. 

"What brings you here your highness?" He asked bringing a tray of tea. "To see Mr.Yoon I have questions for him" I calmly stated sipping tea. 
"He'll be out soon" He bowed and went to the door. 

"Can I get your name by the way" I interrupted him from walking away.
"The name is Vernon" He smiled and bowed then tended to other duties. "Thank you Vernon" I smiled and finally Mr. Yoon has appeared. 

"Your highness long time no see have you been doing well?" He pondered sitting in front if me. 
"I'm doing well just on a mission"I hummed sitting back in the chair. 

"What kind of mission?" He questioned. "To bring back your family's kingdom with mine.. I know it won't be easy" I said with a sigh as I placed down my cup. 

"Did you come back down because you're looking for Jeonghan?" Mr.Yoon asked with a giggle.  I blushed at his question. 
"N-No.. That's not-"I was about to finish up my sentence when he stopped me

"Angels can't lie Eunsol but, if you have feelings for my greatest grandson then you have my blessings" Mr. Yoon beamed and sat back in his chair. 
"I'm only doing this for the kingdom"I huffed suddenly he laughed at my toughness I also shared a laugh. 

We talked for some various hours discussing how we are going to reunite the kingdoms to live in harmony once more. 

"I ran out of ideas"I sighed with doubt in my tone. "I have the perfect idea for you but, it's the only other way I could think of besides marriage"He stated rubbing his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter