Tae

Step Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing quietly in front of my new house as am looking around.

New neighbour.

New friends.

New school.

New family.

Well it not like I really hate to have new environment but it was so sudden.

Previous
"Jin ah im getting marry this weekend kay".

I spurred all my drink when i heard the news. I was laughing hard as i know it just a joke right?

"Mom ! That was a great joke ever" 

She was frown while looking at me and she take out something from her bag. It was a wedding card.

Damn wedding card!

"Baby im not joking. Do you dislike me get a new husband?"

My weakness is looking at my mother sadness

face.Well blames my weak heart who cant even see people cry.

"Mom, Im happy for you but it just so sudden and end of this week you will getting marry with someone i did not even know and that man will be my stepdad"

"Well i give you a dad and 4 brothers!" she clap her hand as the news is the best present she can ever given to me.

Wait brothers... 

"What!!!" 

" Jin ah stop this dramatic action and lets go out and search for your suit darling. I getting marry!!"

She was jumping around along to her bedroom. Is that my mom or my younger sis. Well that will happen anyway. Just follow the flow seokjin. Just grrrrr!!!!

Am walking to my room while ruffles my hair. Life cannot be more difficult.

Present
"Come in Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter