-A New Student-

A Perfect Love Triangle!

Yuri's POV

 

Hello my name is Kwon Yuri I am 18 years old and I'm studying at School of Rock with my best friends Kim Taeyeon,Jessica Jung,Im Yoona,Tiffany Hwang,Choi Sooyoung,Lee Sunny, Kim Hyoyeon and the youngest Seo JooHyun we are called SNSD.

 

 

"Unnie wake up it's time to go to school" My little brother said

"Give me 5 more minutes Taemin"

"But Unnie it's already 7:15 you need to be at school in 7:30"

"BWOH?! I am going to be late" I stood up from bed then I took a towel and headed to the bath to have a quick shower.

 

My family was waiting for me at the dining table, then I saw my plate with food ready to be eaten "Good Morning Umma Good Morning  Appa Good Morning Taemin" I said then I went to sit down but when I looked at the clock it was already 7:20 "OMO I am going to be late Annyeong Umma  Appa" I said while rushing out of the house.

 

I arrived at school just in time I rushed to our classroom and saw that all of friends are there waiting for me.

"Yah Yuri-ah! Why are you late?" Sooyoung said out loud

"Probably overslept again. Am I right" Jessica said with an annoying tone

"Yeah! You're always right" I said to them

"Yuri-ah you wanna take a sit or you wanna just stand there?" Tiffany said while pointing at my chair.

"Oh right I forgot" I said while walking to my chair.

"Hey girls there's a rumor that there is a new student coming tomorrow" Sunny said while giggling.

"Really?" They said in unison

"Yeah! And he's a guy and thats not the best part I heard that he is really cute"

"WOW I want to meet him" Yoona said while blushing.

"Yoona you're not the only one who wants to meet we all do" Taeyeon said

"Yah Sunny! What are the things you know more about this guy" Hyoyeon said

"Well I know that he is a friend of Taemin"

"BWOH?! He is a friend of Taemin" They all said in shock

"You mean Kwon Taemin Yuri's little brother" Tiffany said also with shock

"Yeah"

"Yah Yuri-ah why are you day dreaming?" Sooyoung said while shaking her hands in front of me. Then I realized that I was day dreaming again and went back to reality.

"Huh?"

"Yuri-ah does Taemin have a friend?" Taeyeon said while staring at me.

"Yeah?! I think?"

"What do you mean I think?" Jessica said

"I don't know Why?"

"Nothing much!" Hyoyeon said

I was wondering why they want to know about Taemin's friend. Then the teacher came in.

"Sorry I was late class" Mr. Park said

So we started the class then a few minutes the bell rung.

RRRIIINNNGGGG~~~

 

At the Cafeteria~

 

We found our table then sat down Yoona and Sooyoung ordered our food.

They were chatting about the new student coming tomorrow and I was just reading my book then Nickhun came.

"Hi Yuri-ah I did not see you this morning I thought you were absent" Nickhun said with his caring thought

"Hi Nickhun I overslept this morning so I did not came to early today"

"Why?" He asked

"We had guests last night so we stayed up late"

"Oh"

"Khun let's go" Taecyeon said while heading for Nickhun

"Oh Teac's calling me see you later Yuri"

"Bye I'll see you later then" I said while waving and smiling at him

"He is such a caring person" I though

"Thinking about you're boy friend Yuri" Jessica said while laughing

"Yah! He is just my childhood friend" I cried

"Guys stop teasing Yuri" Taeyeon said while patting my back

"Hey guys the food is here" Sunny said while waving to Yoona and Sooyoung.

"Why did you guys take so long to order the food?" I said

"Sooyoung was ordering too long" Yoona said while pointing at Sooyoung

"There was so many food I don't know what I am gong to do" Sooyoung explained

We finished eating our food when the bell rung.

RRRIIINNNGGG~~

 

 

We stood up and went to our class. Then time went by and we were on our last period suddenly the bell rung.

RRRIIINNNGGG~~

It's time to leave the school we put our things inside our bag then we outside our room and started to leave the school when Nickhun called me.

"Yuri-ah"

"Ne?"

"Want to walk together with me and my friends?" He asked me

"I would love to but I'm going with my friends maybe next time Okay?"

"Sure" He said with a sad tone

"Hey cheer up I don't like it when you're sad"

"Okay! See you tomorrow then"

"Sure Bye~"

When he made his exit I hurried to the girls who was waiting for me.Then we walked to our own houses we started saying good bye to each other.

 

When i got to my house I greeted  my parents and my little brother thenI went to my bedroom to do my homework when I finished my homework my Umma called me to have dinner with them at the dining table then I went to the dining table everyone was there already then we started to eat. Then I finished my food and went to the kitchen to wash my plate. Then I went back to my bedroom it was already 9:00 so I went to bed.

 

The Next Morning~~

 

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning then I headed to the bathroom for my shower after I came out of the bathroom I changed to my school uniform then headed to the dining table to have my breakfast I saw that it is 6:30 so I ate my breakfast properly after that I said my good bye to my family then I started to walk to school. When I arrived at school it was 7:00 then I headed to my class room then I saw that Taeyeon,Sunny,Seohyun and Tiffany were there then I sat to my chair next to Tiffany. Then we started chatting.

"Do you think the new guy would be nice?" Tiffany asked

"Who knows we'll just see later" Taeyeon answered back

As time passed by all of us were there even Mr. Park. The new guy was standing infront with Mr. Park then he asked to introduce himself to the class.

"Hello I am Choi Minho I hope everyone will be nice" He said