Reflections

The Gang's Puppet

 

I woke up in a peaceful morning until I felt the pain on my thigh.

Well that ruined it.

Last night after checking Gummy’s state, we met MBLAQ and they insisted me to let the doctor fix my wound. They gave me a crutch and I hate how I looked like.

So vulnerable

I grudgingly took my crutch and made my way towards the bathroom to wash up.

I looked at my reflection and spotted dark eye bags. I just didn’t sleep well last night, my thoughts were just filled with things that happened recently.

How rusty I became, how I failed

how I got tricked.

 

In the end, I just reflected my actions. My useless attempts of saving someone.

I haven’t even said sorry to Krystal yet, maybe later.

 

 

 

 

I didn’t rush my way towards school, I’m late and I knew it. After all it’s the fastest that I can limp. I even remembered that I threw away my disguise somewhere in school. Maybe one day of skipping class would be acceptable.

I sighed and made my way inside the school grounds, I went to sit under the tree and it wasn’t easy.

I just sat there in silence re-thinking of the possibilities about SM.

 

Why was Krystal here in the first place? Because it’s her mission : first question. Check

Why did we have the same mission?

I also remembered her saying something about mistaking me as the enemy.

 

Did someone want us to kill each other? Are they trying to break the truces between our organizations?

Heck. What kind of mess is this?

 

 

“NGGH! SO FRUSTRATING!” I messed up my hair out of frustration and threw the nearest object beside me. Bad choice, It was my crutch, I’m going to have trouble in getting that.

I just sighed and closed my eyes … to nap for a bit.

 

 

stupid why's, what's and how's

 

 

 

~~**~~

 

 

 

My nap was disturbed when I felt something and heard a loud thud. I quickly opened my eyes in alert and saw a guy that got face planted on the ground.

I winced as he roughly stood up, unconscious about my injured leg. He dusted off some dirt on his uniform then he proceeded to glare at me. It's Changjo

“uhh .. sorry?” I said a little bit unsure. Okay, he’s glaring lightly. He’s hurt, but .. I’m also hurt moreover, injured.

“HAHHHAHAHA! LOSER I SAW THAT!!” we both looked at the source and from the distant we saw Ricky on the ground laughing

“SHUT UP!!” he shouted back. The other stood up but burst out laughing once again. Changjo looked at me for a few more seconds and walked away, he purposely bumped his shoulders to Ricky’s but the kid was still laughing.

I winced a little caressing my visible bandage.

“I’m sorry about that miss. Are you alright?”

Niel suddenly appeared. “Yea, It’s alright. I’m fine”

I’m lying, how could I be fine?

 

“Now that I think of it, what happened to your thigh?”

“It’s nothing” he was about to ask me another question when suddenly C.A.P appeared together with Chunji and L.joe

“Hey Niel! What took you so lo-“ C.A.P stopped and eyed us

 Chunji teasingly smiled “Oh I see.. perfect pick, be sure to make her say yes alright?” He winked and left, completely misunderstanding the situation.

The 2 guys followed behind but I saw L.Joe glancing back.

“I should go now” I stood up with a struggle but Niel helped me. “Can I ask for a favor?” I asked him and good thing he nodded.

“Can you get my crutch for me?” he easily found it and brought it to me, I thanked him and made my way inside.

 

 

“YOU OWE ME ONE MISS!” he shouted and I just put my thumbs up coolly, not looking back.

 

 

 

~~**~~

 

 

 

I scanned the cafeteria and saw Infinite on their usual table, for a gang, they’re almost always present in school. Why can’t gangs make Infinite their role model?

Oh that’s right, they’re not that known. If they were under us, I will make them famous.

I chuckled lightly at my thoughts and made my way to the line. Someone suddenly tackled me from behind. I wouldn’t need to guess since she’s the only person who can recognize me in this form.

“hey! I got your disguise, hurry up and change! I’ll get your food” I obeyed her and went to the bathroom.

 

 

When I got back I saw her at Infinite’s table and quickly made my way towards them.

“Hey guys” I said meekly.

“Why weren’t you at class earlier!?” Soojung questioned me and handed me my food.

“you skipped class?” Sungyeol said but I ignored him.

 “sorry” I took hold of her hand and looked at her eyes truthfully. She knew exactly what I meant with that. She smiled at me and nodded “It’s not your fault, I should be the one who’s saying that”

cutting our dramatic conversation, L suddenly asked me concerned  “why were you limping?”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR THIGH!?” Sungyeol shouted

“it’s noth-“

“THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE NOTHING!”

“calm down oppa, look I’m fine see” I added and lifted my left thigh. My eye twitched because of the pain but still continued just to reassure him. Soojung casted me an apologetic glance. Sungyeol was about to shout again but I cut him

“shush oppa, your heart” Sungyeol looked at me with disbelief and he just laid his full weight to  Dongwoo, fanning himself, mumbling some words.

“our baby girl, what really happened?” Sunggyu asked me

“I.. I wa-“ I didn’t get to finish my almost make up lie when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D, It was Seungho. I excused myself to take the call outside, I gestured for Soojung to follow me.

 

 

 

 

“…..”

“Guys, she has a phone..

 …Does any of you know her number?” Sungyeol asked, all of them shook their heads and started to glare at each other. A few moments of silence passed by until Sungyeol stood up

“alright, I’ll get her numb- .. yea later is fine” he sat down quite flustered after he felt six STRONG hands pulling him down.

 

 

 

 

“yes? Mm.. just call me if it’s out, yes..I’ll be on standby ..yea, bye” after ending the call I looked at Soojung

“so?”

“They manage to get the surveillance tape and are now looking at it. They said it would take some time. We just need to be patient” I explained

“how bout you give a copy to SM so we can help?” she asked, that’s not a bad idea either

“I’ll inform them, I’m glad SM’s here to help” I smiled and made our way inside

 

 

 

 

“So Kwon ~~~~~~~ you have a-“ Sungyeol’s mouth got clamped by Sungjong

“Noona! Your pho-“ Dongwoo clamped the maknae’s mouth

“Can I-“ this process repeated a few times and I looked at them quite amused

 

BRINGGGGG

 

“I guess we’ll go now” Soojung said and dragged me away.

 

 

 

A/N:        Sorry! I haven't updated because....

 

             ╥﹏╥ 

my laptop broke... she's dead... my files.. my life.. my stories ..everydamnthing.. ( p_q) 

 

sorry if this was a lousy update, the original chapter was in my .. my.. deceased laptop. darn

moreover the original chapter was much more satisfying than this.. (个_个) 

 

enjoy this chapter (T▽T)

 

 waaaaa