First

Our love is a secret

For the longest time, Jinyoung believed in true love at first sight. Jinyoung used to be an energetic and fun person to be around. He was outgoing and would spend all of his time with his friends. Most people at the school considered him to be in the "popular squad." When he began his 11th year in high school he thought he had fallen in love. He thought that his boyfriend was "the one." The 16-year-old believed that they would get married one day, adopt kids, and live happily ever after. Jinyoung would spend all his time with his boyfriend until he realized that he was cheating on him. The couple had been dating for almost a year and was devastated when he caught his boyfriend making out with some girl in the boy's locker room. He had run out of the room crying, not letting his boyfriend try to explain himself. Of course, there was no explanation needed, it was obvious to anyone who saw what happened. 

After the incident, he locked himself up in his room all the time. It took weeks for him to get over his now ex-boyfriend. He was no longer the Jinyoung that everyone knew. Jinyoung grew apart from all his friends and never seemed to smile. The boy kept his head down and stayed to himself. He put all his sadness and stress into dance and didn't focus on anything else except for the homework that he received. 

Soon enough summer arrived and he didn't need to worry about his social life for two and a half months. He spent his summer choreographing new dances and learning the dances from his favorite dance groups. Jinyoung actually had the most fun that summer than he's ever had in his whole life. 

As summer was coming to an end he was dreading to go back to school. He was fine with all the work, it's just he didn't fit in anywhere. He could no longer sit with the popular kids, and he didn't want to be the loser that sat by himself. 

Jinyoung packed up all the stuff he needed the night before school started so that he could sleep in a little longer the next day. When he finished he went to bed, nervous for the next day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP!!" yelled the alarm clock that was next to Jinyoung's bed. He rolled over in bed and hit the snooze button that was on the clock, not wanting to get up for another five minutes. Sadly Jinyoung knew that he had to wake up at that moment because he had set his alarm for only fifteen minutes before he planned to leave for school. He rolled off his bed and quickly got ready to head off for his first day of his 12th year in high school. After showering he decided to wear something nice, like every kid on their first day of school. Jinyoung decided on a striped navy blue button up shirt and pale blue jeans. He then brushed his teeth before going downstairs to greet his mother. 

"Goodmorning sunshine!" His mother said when she saw him walk into the kitchen. Jinyoung smiled at his mother and went to grab cereal and a bowl. "Are you excited?!" she asked excitedly. Jinyoung's mom had no idea about what had happened to him, so he just played it off like nothing happened. The boy sat down with his cereal and just shrugged his shoulders and replied: "I'm not that excited." A few minutes later another alarm went off on his phone which meant he had to leave for school. He put his dish in the sink and went to hug his mother goodbye. "See you when you get home from work!" Jinyoung said and then slipped his shoes on before heading out the door with his backpack on. 

The walk to school took about ten minutes, fifteen if it was snowing or raining, and five if he ran. Jinyoung usually tries to arrive at school early on the first day to talk with his friends, but now he didn't really have any. He had no idea why he left for school at such an early time if he didn't have anyone to talk to. For some reason, he felt like he needed to get to school earlier today so he decided not to stop and get coffee. 

On his way to school, he kept looking to see how much has changed over the past two months. There were a few new trees, a new building that popped up, new stores, the same stores, his favorite coffee shop. He almost wanted to say that he missed it, but once all of the painful memories came back he ignored the happy feeling that was inside him. 

His walk to school had been cut a little short today because he was walking at a faster pace than usual. Jinyoung stood in front of the building and took a deep breath in while looking at the school. He then looked down at his shoes and thought to himself, what am I doing here?? He shook his head and kept staring at his feet. 

"Hello!!" a voice chirped next to Jinyoung who looked up right away, "My name's Lee Daehwi. I just transferred to this school! What's your name?" Daehwi asked Jinyoung with a bright smile on his face. Jinyoung smiled a little and replied calmly, "I'm Bae Jinyoung, nice to meet you."  

"Wow, I didn't expect this school to be so big!" Daehwi exclaimed and scanned the building. "Hey, by any chance can you give me a tour? That is if you don't have anything else to do at the moment." Daehwi asked and looked over at Jinyoung with a smile still on his face. Jinyoung was startled by how much Daehwi was talking to him and just stared at him in shock with his mouth slightly open, "uh, I guess I can give you a tour of the school." 

Daehwi's smile became even larger "YAY!! Then let's get going!" He said and then grabbed Jinyoungs hand. Jinyoung was pulled to the school entrance suddenly by the shorter. "Ok, then Jinyoung. Where to first?" Daehwi said as he suddenly stopped at the front entrance. Jinyoung almost fell forward at the sudden stop but quickly regained his balance. "Can I see your schedule?" He quietly asked the younger who nodded and immediately handed him the schedule. "Ah you have chorus with me first period," Jinyoung said as he looked at the schedule. He then took a closer look only to realize that he and Daehwi had the exact same schedule. "Huh. That's interesting" he muttered under his breath, but Daehwi heard him. 

"What? What's interesting?" Daehwi asked with his eyebrows furrowed together. Jinyoung looked up from the paper and at Daehwi "Oh, it's just that we have every class together." 

"REALLY! YAY, THAT MEANS THAT I ALREADY HAVE A BEST FRIEND!!" Daehwi shouted and then jumped up and down excitedly. He then realized something and immediately stopped jumping "unless you already have a best friend...Do you?" Jinyoung looked at the ground and shook his head no. 

"Great! That means that we can be best friends!" Daehwi exclaimed and then hugged Jinyoung who just stood there not knowing what to do in the situation. Before Jinyoung could do or say anything Daehwi attached himself from the boy and smiled brightly at him "So can you show me my locker?"

Jinyoung nodded and looked down at the paper to see what his locker number was. "Yours is 216," Jinyoung said and then walked off in the direction of his locker. "Yah! Wait for me!" Daehwi said and quickly followed after the taller. 

Daehwi's locker was across the hallways from Jinyoungs so luckily he knew where he was going. "214, 215, and 216. This is your locker," Jinyoung said and then handed Daehwi's schedule back to him. He left Daehwi and went to his own locker so that Daehwi could comfortably put all of his things in his locker. Jinyoung opened his locker to see it completely empty. It used to be filled with pictures and other school supplies but once he lost all his friends he decided to just leave it empty from now on. He pulled out a few binders from his backpack and put them in his locker along with his lunch so that he didn't have to carry them around all day. The locker was shut closed and wouldn't be opened for another four periods. Jinyoung walked back over to Daehwi to examine what he had put in his locker.

Compared to Jinyoung's dull and boring locker Daehwi's was bright and colorful. There were pictures from bands and lights that decorated the locker along with plenty of pencil holders and other school supplies. Jinyoung gaped at the sight that was in front of him, he had never seen so much stuff in a persons locker at school. (AN_small note, at my school some kid a traffic light in his locker like a really big one and I was like wtf??? ) Daehwi closed his locker and turned around "all done!" 

The first bell rang which signaled that they had three minutes to get to their first-period class. "Well if I'm correct then that means that we have to go to class now. So lead away Bae Jinyoung!" Daehwi said and stood there waiting for Jinyoung to move. The taller turned around and started walking towards their first class. Daehwi jogged to catch up with him and then walked beside him to their first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okok I know that you guys are mad at me for not posting the first chapter sooner, but I was on vacation in Disney World and then I came back and wanted to start writing but my computer broke. All is good now and my computer is fixed!! Thank you to those who waiting and for my 10 subscribers already!!! Wow, I didn't think that I'd get any subscribers before I wrote the first chapter. Anyways thanks for reading!

QOTD: What day should I update on starting next week?

~Kiery~