Verse 4 (Short chapter)

Last Summer's Old Winter

The boys had laid in the grass, their backpacks emptied from its usual residents for sloppy PB &J sandwiches and chips.

The twin boys laid opposite sides of Yuta.

They had come up with the perfect plan of keeping their parents from finding them and taking Yuta back to Japan, they would stay in the forest for days until his mother would change her mind.

Yes, this was how the 7 year old twins thought.

Eight year old Yuta didn't have a much brighter plan either, he'd left his mother a note of his sudden departure, wishing her the best of luck and only hoping she would understand. He even remembered to inform her that he often heard his sister crying she wanted to be an only child, her dream now would come true, though truthfully Yuta had also hoped his sister would receive such punishment for her mean words.

"Yuta, do you think they will find us?" Loose toothed Jeahyun asks, Yuta though for a moment, then shook his head"No, they don't know our secre-"

"There they are!" His sister's screeching voice moved from behind the several trees, behind the two sets of parents.

Mr. Nakamoto, crossed his arms, storming and snatching Yuta up."What we're thinking!?" His mother panted, her eyes teary. Yuta glared at his sister, " Me and my friends follow you guys here  all the time" she smirked.

"Do you guys  have to go?" Sicheng pulled at Mr.Nakamoto's leg. "I'm sorry Winnie~, but we do, y'all can call Yuta all the time" 

The boys frowned "Okay"

"Please" Yuta pleaded.His father shook his head, "I'm sorry"

" Our plane is leaving in two hours, honey we have to go, say goodbye" that jumped back on the ground, and swiped both boys in his arms, embracing them tightly. "Bye guys "

His mother placed her hands on Yuta's shoulder, "come one honey" The twins followed them towards their car, watching tearfully as they boarded and started the engine.

"Bye Yuta" 

The young Japanese raised from his seat, waving a necklace in his hands. " Sicheng catch!" He threw it from the rear window. A small sea shell dangled on the brown string. 

Yuta had caught it their first beach encounter and he'd kept it for the last 4 years.

"Just listen and remember"

Remember me