prologue

No Exit (출구는 없어)

It was a sunny afternoon, and you were heading to the mall with your friends Somi and Chung Ah after submitting your school paper at the university. You and your friends really wanted to watch Hyun Bin's new movie however the cinema was already packed according to the ticketing lady. So you ended up deciding to watch this new movie entitled "No Exit".


Chungha and Somi went to buy popcorn while you entered the dark cinema alone to look for your seats. Sitting beside you were a group of teenage boys who were fooling around with each other. You rolled your eyes, and patiently waited for yor friends to come back when the film started rolling. The lights in the cinema became dimmer than it already was. 


Suddenly strange words started to pop out of the screen. "Welcome to cinema 77. You are about have an experience you will never forget. There will be no escape ones the movie starts. Enjoy the show." The film started rolling its opening credits like usual, but what is starnge is what was shown afterwards. The set up looked similar as the cinema you were sitting on right now. Everyone in the cinema had not yet processed the seriousness of the warning, not until when someone from the balcony area started screaming, the girl who screamed was shown on screen, she was tightly tied into the movie house chair.

Everything did not make sense to you, it was beynond strange and creepy which is why you decided to leave the movie house. You stood up on your chair and headed towards the nearest exit. Strangely, the door wouldn't open no matter how much you attempted to push not pull it. 
An elegant looking staff lady approached you, "i'm sorry ma'am but i'm afraid you cannot exit this way." she said. 

"What do you mean I cannot exit this way?" you asked her confused.

"This is the doorway to doom ma'am, if you wish to live, I suggest you go back to your seat." she sternly said. You look at her again freaked out, that she was spouting some kind of nonsense. Was she on drugs? You didnt know and you didnt want to know either. You tried to push the door once again when a tall and buff man grabbed your wrist tight and dragged you inside the cinema again. You struggled and tried to fight back on his hold but you werent strong enough. You decided to scream for help, but by the time you were about to scream, a hand was placed over your mouth and you lost conciousness.