Final

Joe Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-oO-Joe public-Oo-

Throughout the lunch procession this Monday, this was the fifth time Jun stole a glance at Wonwoo sitting in front of him. And this was the first time he was caught like a thief. But Wonwoo did not mind. He replied to Jun’s actions with a friendly smile. A little embankment –Jun thought- offered warmth. He also met two pairs of different eyes. And for the first time, he felt his eyes resembled a sound. It had a resonance. Generated feedback.

He was not stupid. He believed the sweet guy in front of him was indeed worthy of being observed. And indeed if Wonwoo did not mind, Jun would do that all day.

The plan was thwarted by the object that rose from his seat, “I’m going, Jun.” Smiled sincerely again, giving a sentence as friendly as he could before finally dragging the step out from canteen. The sense of comfort Wonwoo shared spawned a sense of satiety. Then now he’s gone. Jun was suddenly hungry. Thinking about Wonwoo was something draining, especially the mind. He knew this was wrong. But he felt greedy. He wanted something more than he could usually get from Wonwoo.

He right away shook his head. Trying to remove Wonwoo’s profile figure that had the probability of being immortal in his memory. Unfortunately that was not easy. Since on the other hand he really felt warm in his chest cavity. He rubbed his neck. Went down to his left chest. Experienced the heartbeat. And far behind the cells covering the vital organ, the feeling of excitement grew.

There was a deadline of a few hours that felt so long before they would re-meet at college. Everything about Wonwoo really did not allow Jun’s mind to live in peace. Jun hated this, but he always remembered when he saw Wonwoo giving a different look to Mingyu. A look Wonwoo would not give anyone. It looked so special to Jun’s searing sense of vision. The special gaze hurt Jun as though he had been slashed. Yep, his love was just a one sided so as not to let out a beautiful harmony.

“You still have a crush on him, huh?” Seungcheol asked with a great annoying smile of all-knowing. Unfortunately he really knew. If it was like this, Jun was better to stop confronting Wonwoo than to be supervised by others like this.

Jun and Wonwoo were just ordinary students in campus. They were superior in academics. So what? Nothing special about it. It was just something typical among college students. So that did not get them just like popular kids and flooded with compliment rides from everyone. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter