Chapter 15 - Lost

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tris and the guys met up with Shownu and Changkyun after their movies were over. "Lets go get some ice cream before we leave", Hyungwon said to Tris. "Yes im hungry, lets get some food with our ice cream", Wonho said. "Ramyun, lets get some ramyun". "God help me, if we stop to eat ramyun, im going to become one of the ghosts in the movie we just saw after shooting myself", Minhyuk said. "I would also like some ramyun", Shownu added. "There are so so so many things to eat, we can eat ramyun at home, lets go get some pizza atleast and then we can get ice cream", Minhyuk said. At this point Kihyun would usually say lets get some chicken, except he wasnt in the mood to speak. He hadn't even said anything when they discusses the movie afterwards. He was just a quiet bystander. His place was usually besides Tris but tonight he felt like he didnt belong. He was like an outsider looking into the group. Wonho put his arm around Kihyun, "Why are you so quiet?", he asked. "I just dont feel too good", Kihyun responded. "Yah Kihyunah, lets go to the bathroom", Minhyuk said putting his arm around Kihyun and pulling him away from Wonho. "We will meet you guys in the food court".

~~~~~~~

"There is a reason i am your best friend", Minhyuk said to Kihyun went they were done with their business and washing their hands. "Tris is my best friend", Kihyun said subconsciously. "No, tris is the girl you are in love with", Minhyuk responded. Kihyun stopped rubbing his hands together and looked up in the mirror at Minhyuk next to him. No one had ever said those words to him before. "What are you talking about?", Kihyun asked almost stuttering. "Like i was saying, there is a reason i am your best friend. I see right through you, i see the way you are around Tris", Minhyuk said. "What do you mean the way i am around her, i am the way i always have been". Kihyun said. "Exactly, and the way you always have been is in love with Tris. The moment you first spoke to me about her, i could see it in your eyes. When you were around her, i could see it in your smile. When she was around Hyungwonah, i could see your pain". Minhyuk said putting his hand on Kihyun's shoulder who now had his head hung low. "It's too late, i have lost her", was all Kihyun could say.  

~~~~~~~

"So did you have fun tonight", Hyungwon asked Tris. "I did, it was fun hearing Wonho Oppa scream, it made me feel good", Tris giggled. "Wonho hyung is the manliest guy i know, but even he has his moments", Hyungwon said. "I like hanging out with the guys, they really are just as amazing as i heard they were", Tris said. "Does that include me?", Hyungwon asked. "Well off course it doesn't", Tris said. Hyungwon pouted. "You are more amazing", Tris smiled. Hyungwon smiled like a little kid after hearing this. "How many pizzas are we getting?", Shownu asked. "I could eat one, should we just get 8?". "Yeah and 8 servings of ramyun", Wonho added. "Noona, can you please place the order, hunger blinds the hyung line,". Jooheon said. "How many should i get?", Tris asked. Kihyun and Minhyuk had returned and Tris turned to Kihyun. "Eomma, how many pizzas should i get your kids?", Tris asked.

"I think 2 should be enough if we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter