Fin

Hormone

 

Minho almost got a heart attack when he felt soft lips brushing over him in the morning, those lips seemed so hungry and it made him chuckled when he realised that it was just Taemin who was kissing him senselessly.


If this happened years ago, he would be terrified, because Taemin only got physical when he was angry, sad, or in need of attention; he never be the one who initiate a kiss, but for the past month, Taemin was always the one who started it all. And he didn't dislike it, the new pace did baffled him at first though.


As of now, he loved it to the fullest.


"Morning, Tae," he mumbled to the kiss.


He could taste peppermint when he decided to kiss the later back, a low appreciation coming out cutely from his loved one. Taemin climbed over him and they continued their morning work out- if you could say so. Only if Taemin didn't stop abruptly and scurried to the bathroom, and a faint gagging was heard.


The elder of the two quickly got on his feet and followed him, the younger's back as he hovered the toilet bowl, throwing up his already empty stomach. He could only watch, feeling guilty in some way, but quite happy with the symptoms; doctor said that it was a good sign, that their baby was growing healthily.


Taemin was nine weeks into pregnancy now. They went to the doctor two weeks ago because Taemin felt weird on his tummy, whining at every smell that made him sick and made Minho stopped using his cologne because Taemin hated the scent. Minho's prediction was right about the ongoing symptoms. He swore Taemin was very, if not understatement, utterly emotional those past days. That also explained all those sleepless night, the morning sickness, the sensitive nose, and well explained the steamy sessions Taemin suggested.


It was the hormones talking, said the doctor.


"Do you need something?" He kissed Taemin's cheek when he finished with brushing his teeth again.


"Nope," smiled Taemin, feeling content as he felt Minho's warm hand caressing his still flat tummy while hugging the shorter in a warmer embrace.

 

 


One thing about this pregnancy, other than the normal symptoms, was that Taemin became a bit too clingy. Taemin followed him to the office sometimes, he reasoned that he got nobody in the house to accompany him, his friends were busy and Minho saw nothing wrong with his husband tagging along with him. His assistant, Jonghyun, was surprised at first, because as long as he knew both of them, the two were far from the word affectionate. That was why when he saw Taemin hanging on Minho's arm, he couldn't help but drop his jaws open in amusement. And when he overhead their little conversation about what food or vitamin that was good for pregnancy, he was more than happy to hear that.


Although sometimes, it became unbearably entertaining. Taemin would either sit on the long couch or on Minho's laps. When the later chose the second one (mostly there, honestly), it always felt awkward for Jonghyun. Becase Taemin looked like a baby monkey, snuggling on the crook of his friend slash boss, while the later kept typing or highlighting papers, unbothered and unfazed. Even when Taemin kissing his neck or nipping his jaw. Jonghyun had to look away sometimes.


Seeing Taemin acted like that was new to anyone. Jonghyun was not a good friend with Taemin, but his boyfriend was, and he had heard that Taemin was care to nothing about affections. And from being with Minho since the beginning, he knew the younger male was not a fan of it too.


But now it changed completely, like turning your palm back. It was fun to watch them despite embarrassing.


For Minho though, he had to control himself from drowning in the temptation of the devil Lee Taemin. Before knowing about he pregnancy, Minho had to slap himself to reality because he didn't expect Taemin to jump on him right in front of the door. They went on and on like mad rabbits after that. Even after knowing about it and asking the doctor if it's fine to have , of course.


It gave him the feeling of newlyweds once again where Minho spent all of his energy pinning Taemin to every surfaces he could find. And he loved it.


The aggressive, pregnant Taemin was cute, yet hot at the same time. He often found himself dragged along with the emotional rides his husband had. He felt his happiness, insecurity, anxiety, all. This pace of their life only made them closer than before. Another milestone of their marriage.

 

 

"Let me do my work, Tae," he sighed contently.


"Just do it, I won't distract you."


"You already are."


"But you don't hate it," he smirked as he still cutely nibbling on the earlobe before kissing the day out of Minho's life. They kissed yet again, chastely, chuckling in between their kiss before a bothered cough disrupted them both. Of course, Jonghyun had been standing there for quite some times.


"Sorry Jong," said Minho as he pulled himself away from Taemin's kiss, signing more and more paperworks.


"If I may suggest, you should tone it down a bit," he smiled awkwardly.


Taemin pouted at that, eyes b with tears when Jonghyun mentioned how he barged into the meeting room to steal Minho after shouting that Minho was his and kissed him right then and there. The board members were not impressed and got Minho in a little trouble, something about professionalism. But Minho just laughed at that.


"It's okay, though," he reassured Taemin with a gentle kiss on the forehead, love emanating from his smile, "I can't blame the hormones."


"Ugh," Jonghyun took the papers away from the desk and left with a contorted face as the two continued their kissing, "disgustingly sweet."

 

 

 


I woke up too early and I'm thinking of this plot. Bless me and my fluffy dream. Going to be back into sleep again. I hope this is fluffy enough to make you feel soft.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment~

P.S : I write this from my phone and in the middle of my sleep, so please frogive me if I made some mistakes.

Love,

aqcelnicorus :D