Chapter 1

And Then You Came

I enter the classroom with the heavy backpack. I choose an empty seat to sit. As usual, no one likes to sit with me and I also don't want to sit with anyone. After many things happened, I realized, being alone is better.

I watch everyone chatting with themselves and laughing. I see all the boys wanting to grab Seolhyun's attention. Well she's the famous one here, she is beautiful, has nice body and also has a nice voice. I don't know why I don't want to be a friend with her, is it just because I started hate almost everyone?

Between these thoughts I hear a voice coming from the door, "Okay class, everyone return to their seats" Mr Kang says as he enter the classroom. We all stand up and bow to him and then sit down after getting his permission. After taking our attendance he starts teaching us. I try my best to concentrate on what's he teaching. Well I'm not that good at studying but i think i need to improve myself that's why I'm trying my best now.

After the class overs, it was lunch time. I start waking towards the cafe. While walking I heard some girls gossiping excitedly. I try to hear what are they talking about. "I bet he's gonna be handsome" "Me too! So he will start his class from tomorrow?" "That's what I heard actually " "Let's hope he'll come into our our section"

I could feel the excitement by hearing their tone? So, someone is joining our school? He they said, so it's gonna be a boy and why are they already sure that he's gonna be handsome? Well whatever. I keep of my mind from this thoughts since I already knew he's gonna ignore me like the others too. Yeah, I'm now so used to it. I enter the cafe, grab my lunch and find myself an empty seat then eat.

 

"I'm back, dad" I enter my home

"Oh you're back" my dad who was looking into some papers, he answered me by looking up and then again starts to read the papers.

I enter my room without saying anything further, I knew he doesn't have the time for me, he's busy with his business only. 

Just when I entered the room and sat down on my bed, I saw my dad entering my room too. I became a bit surprised, he doesn't come to my room often. 

"I want so say something", he starts right away

I just nod 

"I need to go to the overseas for some work, you need to take care of the house and yourself too", he says

I nod. "When are you coming back?"

"I don't know yet" he leaves the room saying that. 

I look down at the floor, he doesn't even care I'm gonna be all alone. I'm sure he got some good business deals that's why he's leaving like that.

I stop thinking too much. I get up and grab some clothes to wear after shower. Before entering the bathroom, I look at my mom's picture which was on my dressing table. I pick it up. She left me alone too in this cruel world. 

Thinking about her and the past days, a teardrop rolled down from my cheek without realizing . I quickly wipe it off as i realize I am crying again. I put the photo down and enter bathroom 

After the shower and putting on the fresh clothes, i entered the kitchen hurriedly. I can't be late for the part time job. After shoving some food in my mouth, I run to the place where I work. It takes me about 15-20 minutes to reach the place.

The bell that was set above the door rang as I entered the cafe, "Hello" I greet my co-workers and the manager. They also greet me back. I quickly put my back in a locker there which was for the workers and wear an apron.

I start to wipe the unclean tables of there. Yuna, one of the worker there comes to me, "Hey"

"Oh hi" I try to smile a bit but failed.

"What happened now today? You look really really sad" 

"Really? Do I look like that?" I again take a attempt to smile. I don't want to tell her thatmy father is leaving overseas. Unlike others, Yuna would be really worried and won't let me stay alone. She'd insist me to come to her home. 

"Yes you really do. Just tell me what's wrong"

Just after she said that, the manager called Yuna. Thanks to him, I got saved for that time.

Suddenly the door bell ring again. I look up, "Welcome" I saw two boys entering the cafe.

Seeing one of the boys, my heary fluttered a bit. He is really good looking and handsome and tall also. The other boy is taller than him. They found themselves an empty table. Yuna gives them the menu card while i finish cleaning all the tables.

I stand near the cashier table, Yuna also stands beside me. 

"Aren't they like totally hot?" Yuna says still looking at them

I giggle. "Yea, they're good looking. Wonder what would their personality be like"

After that conversation with Yuna, I concentrated on my work without thinking about them. I didn't even know when they left.

"We'll be going now" Yuna and I say to our manager. 

"Yes good work today. Take care" manager says with a smile, we bow.

While returning home, we talk with each other a bit. She's the only one for now whom I can talk with now. 

After a while, our ways get separated and i start to walk alone. I look at my phone to check the time. 7:39 pm. The thought of my dad who's going to overseas came in my mind suddenly. Thinking about that, I walk a little bit faster.

He could've at least wait for me. I think to myself as I saw the note that was left on my table. I take it and go to the room. I again read the note I forgot to tell you that my flight was on 6pm. I don't know when I'll be back but it'll take long. My phone didn't have network that's why I couldn't call. Anyway take care and there's some money inside my cupboard -Dad

I sigh. I can't believe in my own fate. I look around my room. I guess I have to do everything by myself now. I sigh again.

 

A/N: Hey sweeties, thanks for reading this chapter. I'm not really good at writing but i don't know why I even started this. Anyway I will stop writing if I don't get any comments or reviews :))

There are lots of mistakes and I'm really sorry for that >.< Please don't forget to comment and subscribe if you read the chapter 

Thanks!