Final

The Letter?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

 

 

“I will wait for your answer but not think too long” said kyungil while winking to bomi after giving the letter .

“What is this?”Bomi then opened the letter and read it “oh my god!?”.Bomi heart is pounding not stop, the feeling is like spring has arrived after reading the letter. Guess what? It’s love letter.

Do not need to think too long, because bomi have little crush to kyungil. Bomi then took out a pen and writing something on the letter. She feel so happy “I did expect kyung il will like me, it feel like I’m dreaming”. Now just wait for kyung il to take back the letter.

“What the heck is this?” Jay smirked as he snatched the letter from bomi hand. He actually has been watching bomi a long time observing the behavior of the unconscious world. Bomi don’t realize because she too excited. “Ohh! It love letter. Do you thinking it sweet to using letter to confuse to each other? So chill! I feel want to vomit!” said Jay with disgusted face.

“Well what do you care? Mind your own business! Now quickly return the letter back!”, “if I not want to return it? What are you goanna to do?” Said Jay with smirk at he face.Bomi tried to take the letter from Jay hands but unfortunate she can’t reach it’s.

Jay is very crafty, he put the letter insert he clothe and then asked bomi to take the letter from the clothe if she really want that letter. “You are so cruel! I hate you!”. Jay devil smirk “thank you for hate me!I will return the letter back if you listen to me and doing what I ask you to do?”, “why do I have to follow what your say?”.

Suddenly Jay complained " I think it's not too late for me to express my feelings, Yoon Bomi I really like you , actually i like you first before kyungil , so please not couple with kyungil"said yiyeong looked deep into bomi eyes .

Bomi refused, Jay make little laugh, "you have no other option ,if you do not want ... I will pass this letter to everyone and let them see it, really wanted to see how you could be embarrassed?", "You are so despicable ,I never even messed your life, so please return the letter back "bomi feel so angry right now.

"Oh! Do you really like kyungil but I do not care! I will make sure that you will change the feeling someday! I not understand you? You only just have to say yes and all the problems have been solved! I give you time to think about it again okay, bye see you later ,yoon Bomi "said Jay then intentionally give flying kiss to bomi. “What the heck!”

 

 

" Jay now at exercise class, this is my opportunity to take back my letter". Bomi went to Jay locker.

"No? Where that letter?"bomi then saw two photo that are somewhere hidden. Bomi very surprised "Why Jay have my picture?", "what are you doing here?”Scolds Jay . He was a long ago stood behind bomi. “There is no use for you to look at in there?”.

Bomi surprise. Jay immediately traps she side with both his hands on the locker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter