The Best Decision

No Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina frown after she get two confessions today, she really is confused about what to choose. She doesn't even know how to answer both of them.

She ask Momo and Sana for help, but the two are both supporter of each sides. It's just causing her to get more confused, the more she ask them.

"I prefer smol Son Chaeng"

Sana tell Mina about her opinion, but Momo interrupted as she tries to convince Mina to choose another one.

"Yoo Jeongyeon is nice, she will always take care of you"

"Nope, Jeongyeon is a meanie. Chaeyoung is a sweet girl, go date her instead"

"Jeongyeon only being mean to you, Sana, please"

Momo roll her eyes to the sides as she knows well how Sana keep trying to flirt with every girl includes Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Just focus on your lover Moguri, Nayeon probanly need your attention more"

"Nah, she is surrounded by kids right now, she even said she's in heaven"

Momo chuckles as she remembering her girl is on the kindergarten as she volunteer teaching kids to sing. Sana sigh as she remember her own lover.

"Sometimes i envy you, Moguri. Tzuyu keep cheating on me, not with human but with dog. I don't even know what to feel anymore"

"It's your fault falling for a dog lover"

"Err, girls, we're talking about making decision here. I'm asking you about your opinion about my problem not yours"

"Oops, sorry. I got carried away Mina"

Sana giggles and pats Mina's shoulder. She thinks hard while Momo seems spacing out. Mina shakes her head, asking to her bestie isn't a good choice it seems.

"Just follow your heart Mina, if you like both of them then just date them both"

Sana gives her another crazy idea as she pose as if she's a genius. Momo and Mina both facepalm as they look at Sana weirdly.

****

Mina keep watching on her watch, she is an hour early than the time she had promise to see both Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. She need more time to think and choose the best way to not hurting any of them. She cherish them both since they are close with each other.

It's just she never expected that both of them will confess to her, this soon. She doesn't like being pressured.

"Hi Mina"

"J...Jeongyeon unnie"

"You come here early too?"

"Uh...."

Mina feel like all her words get tangled up inside , she feel nervous.

"Waiting for Chaeyoung?"

"H...How did you know?"

Mina frown as she tries not to sound awkward. She doesn't plan to meet Jeongyeon before she met Chaeyoung first. She already has her plan but Jeongyeon come first.

"Chaeyoung told me, she said she was excited to meet you"

"....okay, did Chaeyoung say something else?"

Mina carefully ask if Jeongyeon know more than she shouldn't. Jeongyeon massages Mina's shoulder lightly and smiles.

"Calm down Mina, we will leave the decision to you. But i have no intention of giving up yet"

Jeongyeon chuckles as Mina get more nervous. She doesn't like to choose, she always think choosing something can be such a pain. Chaeyoung just come as she waves her hand to both of them. Mina smile and wave her hand back.

Chaeyoung approach them and ask if Mina wait tii long for her.

"It's fine, i was talking to Jeongyeon while waiting for you"

"Oh, really? What did you two talk about?"

"Stuff"

"Confession"

Mina glares at Jeongyeon who can't keep shut for once. Jeongyeon laugh and apologize soon.

"Mianhae"

"So you two talk about me?"

"Err....yeah"

Mina can't lie anymore after Jeongyeon blurt it out. Jeongyeon is about to leave them alone but Mina stop her.

"Wait, just stay here. I think it will be best if both of you are here"

"Why?"

"Yeah, why Mina?"

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung look at each other cluelessly. They look at Mina in unison, Mina look down at first as she gather her courages to say the answer for both of them.

"Uh, i think i can't accept any of you. I don't think it's wise for me to pick one. You both are so precious to me, i don't want to hurt any of you by choosing one."

Mina says sincerely, she hold both of their hands. Chaeyoung glance at Jeongyeon and she does the same.

"If you can't choose one of us then how about dating us both?"

Jeongyeon jokingly say that as she doesn't want the atmosphere here get more gloomy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter