Final

Urban Dictionary

     The girls were gathered around the TV, enjoying their downtime. Recent promotions had gone very well and everyone wanted a relaxing break. Some were on their devices and others watching whatever movie was playing. The crack of an aluminum can stole Yeri's focus, the game over screen flashing before the app was hastily closed out.

     She looked up at the perpetrator, ready to send a deadly glare. The blonde stopped short at the sight of Wendy's stupefied countenance, the poor can crumpled in her hand. The shortest girl's eyes followed the screen with an almost hungry look in her eyes. Curious Yeri examined the movie; on screen was an attractive young lady in a scantily clad bikini stalking across the white sand of a beach. Yeri rolled her eyes, it wasn't the first time that Wendy seemed to be entranced by some pretty girl, she should really control her hormones.

"Unnie, if you keep staring at the TV, you might burn holes in the screen. That'd be awful for you 'cause you're a fire hazard at this point."

     Wendy blushed. Caught. "What do you mean 'fire hazard?' I wasn't staring."

     The others had quickly lost interest and turned back to the film. All except Yeri, who grilled Wendy further, "You're so far back in the closet, it'd take forever to reach you in an emergency, Unnie."

     "H-hey! Yeri!" Wendy looked like she was going to stutter out the rest of her defense until the oldest interrupted them.

"Would you two be quiet, we're trying to watch. Yeri, quit teasing Wannie."

'Wannie' pouted and settled back in her spot. Yeri only snickered, "wow, now I know who's the top."

     Irene now provoked, leaned in over Wendy's lap to stare the trouble maker down. "What is a 'top,' what does that mean?"

     Yeri could only laugh, "a top is someone who gives a lot."

     Unfamiliar with these terms Irene was puzzled. "But no one gives as much as Wendy? She's always giving things to me and keeping me happy. I don't think I would be the top, it would be Wendy." 

     By this point the girl in question was turning bright red. Yeri's eyes were starting to water, boisterous laughter lying just below the surface. "Unnie, I had no idea you were the bottom. Ask Wendy what a bottom is."

    Round, questioning eyes turned to the third oldest. "A b-bottom is, uh, someone who receives c-care from a top." 

     Irene wrapped her arms around slender shoulders. "You always take good care of me. Sometimes you should let me take care of you too." 

     Wendy didn't know if she should cry at how sweet the oldest was or laugh because this conversation was madness. Yeri cut in, "Irene, I didn't know you were a pillow queen. It's ok Wendy, Joy can be a pillow queen too. Just last night I," Before she could say the rest of her sentence, she was nailed in the face by a pillow. An angry Joy stood, marching over and grabbing Yeri's hand. The tallest dragged her into one of the bedrooms, muttering, "pillow queen, my , we're gonna see." The door slammed and they weren't seen for the rest of the day.

     Irene was still stuck on what a pillow princess, or whatever, was. She clung closer to her favorite hamster, "Wendy, what's a pillow queen?"

     The shortest shrugged, "I don't know. I'll look it up, if you want." She received a nod.

     Pulling up the Urban Dictionary definition for 'pillow queen' garnered a blush from both girls. Irene was the first to speak, "if this is about two girls," she strugled to find the words, "being intimate. Was the top and bottom thing the same?" She turned to glare at Wendy, the younger had failed to tell her the meaning of these words. Irene was determined to know and wasn't going to get an answer out of the other, so she went for the next best option. She lunged, surprisingly fast, snatching the phone out of Wendy's shocked hands. By the time the theft had registered with Wendy, the oldest had already entered her search.

     Wendy cowered at the oldest's glare. A million thoughts were racing through her head. Was Irene mad that she didn't tell her? Was she homophobic? She could only hope that the latter wasn't the case. Her hopeless crush on the oldest would mean three years of pining after her would really have been for nothing.

     The leader returned the phone. "Next time Yeri says something that I don't know about don't let me make a fool of myself," Irene stated with a growl. A slim digit prodded into Wendy's sternum. "And let's get one thing straight, Seungwan, I am not a pillow queen. Understood?"

     Wendy nervously nodded. Try as she might, she couldn't stop the question that left her lips, "but are you a top or bottom?" Her eyebrows shot into her hair line. , if she wasn't in trouble then, she definitely was now.

     Irene leaned in closer, even though there was only a few inches between them. "What do you want me to be?"

     Could she be dreaming? Never in her life did Wendy think that Irene would make an actual move on her. This anomaly, was causing her brain to short circuit. 

     Irene could see the expressions pass over the younger's face. Maybe she had broken the hamster. She had wanted Wendy to be hers for a while now, but she just didn't have the chance to make her interest known. The leader knew of Wendy's affections towards herself, it'd be impossible not to. Why she had decided now to somewhat confess, she'd never really know. It all just sort of spiraled out of control.

     Wendy snapped Irene out of her thoughts when she voiced out, "I want you to bottom for me," with a smolder in her eyes.

     To say that Irene was shocked would be an understatement. She could feel the violent torrent of butterflies in her stomach. The leader grabbed a slender hand, dragging Wendy with her to her bedroom.

     On the couch, Seulgi groaned. Why was she the one who had to sleep on the couch?

 

------------------------

Oh hey, it's me, the local trash can. Hope someone enjoys whatever this is.