``Q&A ;; Form Submission Link.&&Updates;

``~J&E. Infinite Story Writing Contest [ closed ]

I figured if one person has this question ; others are gonna have the same one =w=
so Q&A will be posted here~
[ these are questions taken from the comments =w= I condensed them down to only the question part ~ ]

- x -

". . . do we really have to use only those prompts?"
     - yes , you can only use our prompts ; they're meant to inspire you guys. x)

". . . Do we have to use one or two of the lyrics?"
     - sorry D: you can only use one of the lyrics ; since each lyric is a prompt itself and you can only choose one prompt ~ !

"Do I have to post here the link?"
     - look below for the form to where you submit your story~ x)

"We can use other Infinite members if they have minor roles, right?"
     - yes, yes ! As a reminder , only a max of two of the Infinite members can be named ' Main Characters ' ~

             so it'd be like ~ ie : Myungsoo & Sungyeol = main characters ;; everybody else in Infinite = minors.

"For characters it doesn't have to be OC right? It could just be reader and Infinite member?"
     - yes , that would be absolutely fine !

"On the prompt, you say write accordingly to the storyline not the lyrics. what do you mean? Like write what the mv was about with or without using the lyrics? I know you answered this question, but im still confused, sorry! xD And you say there was three mv and three lyrics. i just got confused. sorry!"
     - basically , you're supposed to be inspired by the MV's storyline -- not the lyrics of the MV -- if you choose an MV prompt . and there are three MVs and three lyric prompts .__. xD I hope I answered everything orz. 

" If i want to do the lyrics prompt, i dont have to use it as my title of the story right? or u have to o.e?"
     - nopes ! x)

"...is Infinite member x female idol alright? "
     - yes ; any pairing is fine as long as it has an infinite member in it XD

 

- x -

To submit your story link~~ follow this form !
Feel free to submit your link anytime~ keep in mind, that if your story is incomplete, it's your responsibility to tell us when you complete it !
When our deadline is reached and your story is incomplete -- no matter how good your story is -- it will not be judged.


Does everything make sense? I know when I try to explain things , I might make your confusion worse OTL. If you're still confused, feel free to ask more questions ~ !  >w< we don't bite ~ x)


U P D A T E S 

O1.19.2O12. -- changes made&&reminders.
we've extended the deadline to mar . 15th . // you can write up to 20 chapters . // prizes have been decided . [refertoforeword]
reminder : you're supposed to write a completely new story inspired by one of the prompts . we will not accept any stories made before the 14th of Jan , 2O12 [ the date when we opened this contest ] .

O1.22.2O12. -- formsubmissions
so i'm about to add a chapter with official participants .
i was informed by my co-author that she has seen stories for our contests floating around and so i just wanted to say if you've started your story , feel free to submit it under the incomplete section !
thisismyneedofhavingtoknowwho'sstartedandwhatnotOTL anyway HWAITING ♥

O1.24.2O12. -- repeatedquestions
.___. please check the FAQ for questions before asking them. x)