One

Dear you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You think it's easy to live like this ? All I do is stay silent. I don't know what to say, how to socialize. A class filled with laughter, and I sit staring out a window.

I have aquaintences, no friends, not even someone to share my desk with. Nobody to hear my woes. Still, I don't mind. I got used to it. Nobody needs to know me as anything more than the quiet girl.

Living the low profile life.

The class goes silent as the teacher enters. All the students return to their seats. Our class teacher, Mrs Lee, beams at all of us.

A few moments later, a boy I'd never seen walks in the class. This must be the new kid. I can hear the other girls giggle to themselves, eyeing the new catch. Pfft, how childish.

"Alright everybody. Sorry for interupting class, but as you can see, we have a new student. Go ahead and introduce yourself." Mrs. Lee says as she gestures to the new kid.

He flashed a small smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name's Jeon Jungkook. I moved here due to family matters. I hope we all get along."

"Alright then, if theres anything wrong come find me. If not, your classmates might be able to help. You may take a seat."

"Thank you madam." He gave a small bow. Mrs.Lee scans the room. The realization hits me like a brick.

I'm the only one without a deskmate.

"Jungkook, you can sit here if you want ~" Byul, one of the swooning girls  says as she pats the empty seat behind her. Ughhh, her shallowness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter