Hurt and Hope

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No !!! Mark hyung don't leave me ! Don't go !"

It was always be like this. Jinyoung would scream in his sleep and woke up while crying like a mess and grabbed the cutter that he always put under his pillow. His breathe was heavy and he was sobbing hard. He put the cutter on his wirst ready to made a cut.

"Don't go, Mark hyung. Don't leave me !" The cutter made the first cut and blood began to flow from his wirst.

Braakk !!

The door of Jinyoung's room was opened by red haired boy. And his eyes went wide as he saw what happened in front of him. He run toward Jinyoung and threw the cutter away from the younger grab. 

"Jinyoung ah, I'm here. I'm here for you. Please be calm baby. Shhh I'm here"

The red haired boy or Mark pulled jinyoung in his tight embrace and the younger hair and back to made his calm. Jinyoung was still crying in Mark's embrace. Hi clung to the front of Mark's shirt. 

"Don't go. I'm afraid. Don't leave me" Jinyoung muttered under his heavy breathe due his sobbing. Slowly his breathe was calmer. Jinyoung slowly looked up to the one who hugged him. Jinyoung cupped the red haired face and caressed it.

"You are my Mark hyung right ? Please stay with me. Don't leave me alone. I need you" Jinyoung stared at Mark blankly and tears kept rolling down on his cheeks.

"Shhh I'm here Jinyoung, I'm here"

Mark's eyes was filled with tears. It was hurt for Mark to looked at Jinyoung like this.Jinyoung looks so fragile. He was a bright and cheerful person. 

             --------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Mark Hyung" Jinyoung popped up from Mark's behind and kiss his cheek. Jinyoung smiled sweetly to his boyfriend.

"Hi baby" Mark smiled back and grabbed the younger to sit in front of him in order him to easily hugged the boy. 

"Ewww stop that lovey dovey moment. My eyes hurt" Jaebum teased the couple with his joke. Pretended to be sick watching this sweet couple in front of him. 

"Then go get a cute boyfriend and do a lovey dovey thing with him" Jinyoung stuck out his tounge playfully to Jaebum and get a flicked on his forehead.

"Don't be mean to him baby. Don't you pity him for being single for a long times ?" Mark cuckled at his word and caressed his boyfriend's forehead lovingly. 

They were at their university park spending their free times by chatting and joking with each other. Jaebum was a close friend of Mark since they were a kid. He was the one that supported and accepted Mark for being gay cause mark didn't dare to tell his uality to anyone except his best friend, Jaebum. Mark started dating Jinyoung when his second year of college. Jinyoung was a cute guy with his bright personality. He was all alone in this world. His parents was dead since he was in junior high school. And he had to work to fulfill his life. Mark saw the cute younger from the first year and began to get closer to him and finally got his feeling accepted by other. And that's why Jaebum has witnessed that sweet couple story since beginning cause he would tag along whenever the couple had a date. Jaebum knew their love was beyond everything. Their love was too deep and couldn't be separated. And they prefer to hurt theirself than hurt the other. 

Until that day came. Mark's parents knew their son uality and relationship with Jinyoung. His father was angry to him.

"How dare you to date a boy huh ! You are a boy Mark. You are supposed to date a girl not a boy ! Get your mind back !" His father yelled at him and looked at him with his angry eyes. His mother just looked at them in silence, didn't know what to do since she was disappointed knowing his son uality. This was what mark afraid of. That's why he kept his uality in secrey. He didn't want to make his parents disappointed of him. He didn't want to make his parents feel shame toward him. He didn't want to make his parents hurt especially his mom. He bowed his head didn't know where to look at, afraid looking at his father eyes. 

"I'm sorry dad. I love him" Mark speaked quietly.

"What did you say Tuan ? Am I hearing wrong ? Say it again and you won't see him again. Don't play with me Mark"

Mark clenched his fist. Didn't like the fact that he was weak against his father. He didn't have the power. He felt helpless. Mark knew his father would do anything to separated them. His father wouldn't hestitate to hurt him or Jinyoung. And he wouldn't let his father to hurt his Jinyoung. 

"I'll send you to study in LA with your sister there. You'll leave next week. And dob't you dare to go close to that boy ! Stay away from him!"

"I get it dad, I'm going to my room"

He went straight to his toom with his head down. Tears slowly rolled down on his cheeks. Mind filled with a lot of things. How his relationship went after this. How was his life without Jinyoung in his life. How was Jinyoung's life without him. Would everything be alright ? He closed his room door and slumped down behind his door. He cried out loud. Let everything that hurt his heart. He had to keep a distance with his Jinyoung tomorrow or his dad would do anything that harm the younger.

Mark wake up from his sitting position. He fell asleep after tired of crying. This day finally came. He had to keep distance with the younger. He had to act cold toward him. He went down to the kitchen to get a drink. He met his father and looked at his father eyes for a while.

"Remember what I said last night Mark ! I'm not playing with my word!"

"I understand dad. I'll go to college. Bye mom, dad" Mark bowed his head and walked out from home to his college with his heavy heart. 

"Hey dude what's wrong with your face ?" Jaebum nudged Mark's shoulder. Knowing that something wrong happened to his friend. 

"Nothing Jae. I'm fine" Mark answered his friend with his bitter smile. Didn't want his friend to worry him. Jaebum just sighed, knowing that Mark prefer to keep his problem alone. 

"Tell me when something wrong. Don't keep it yourself. We are friend after all"

"Okay" Mark said it quietly. They walked together to their class and met Jinyoung in their way.

"Hi baby, why didn't you answer my text last night ? You were alright, right ?" That was jinyoung, always felt worried with people he love before he was worried to himself. Jinyoung looked at his boyfriend's face and wanted to touch Mark's face when suddenly Mark grabbed his hand didn't let him to touch Mark's face. Jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter