That's more than enough

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: This is for @Chivisale Unnie's bday :D I'm sorry I'm a bit late ;_;

This fic was inspired from a song "That's more than enough" from Sako Tomohisa XD

I know it isn't very good but.. I hope you like it unnie!! ;v;

 

Remember the time during summer day, where the two of us casually chit chats amoung ourselves through our cellphones. I was bored, that time I was extremely bored but you called me, we talked and just the tone of your sweet voice was enough to blew my boredom away in few seconds. Your sweet laughs to my lame jokes blessing my ears, liftening my mood a thousand times up. I leaned my back to the wall, smiling to myself ear to ear while listening to you talking. Your habit of talking fast when you're excited, your cute whinings every time I teased you and every single sounds that came from you were like music to my ears. Eventhough we were just merely exchanging words, but I was really happy when you called.

"This summer was boring. I had nothing to do~" I whined childishly through the phone, though, smiling brightly in reality; to which you responded with a silence. I was about to check on you, worried if something happened but you cut me off.

"Mino-yah, come out."

I blinked, totally confused. I head out of the house, opening the front door to be welcomed by a smile sweeter than candies, a face prettier than the stars. I felt the warmth of my cheeks as my heart skips faster, noting for God knows how many times, how good you look in casual clothes.

"Hyun-"

"Mino-yah, catch me!"

With that you ran before me, leaving me perplexed once again. There's really no telling what this hyung is thinking, I thought which followed by a laughter as I ran towards you catching up your pace, watching as you smiled so brightly, so happily to the sky and at that time, I felt as though the world was smiling with you. We ran across the city, with no destination and random directions, our laughters filled across the neighbourhood, enjoying ourselves in our own world; just us, until tiredness decides to takes place.

We laid down nearby the riverbank. Letting the grass tickling our skins as we gasped for air to breath. We turned towards eachother, both smiling widely, laughing happily together in our little world.

"Still bored?" You asked in between your breathe.

"Not anymore," I answered with soft gaze staring at your pretty face, admiring each features as I always do.

We exchanged laughters on our way back as I walked you home, then parting with sweet smiles. I sighed watching as your figure left. Again, the day ended with a feeling of loneliness.

At that time, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be nice if I held your hand

As we ran around the neighbourhood,

As we lay down the grass.

But it's fine, as long as we're together, that's more than enough.

 

====

Remember that time during autumn, when you ran over to my house, attacking me with a tight embrace as soon as I welcomed you in. I would have felt happy at that moment from the hug, but hearing your sobs on my shoulder, I couldn't helped but be concerned instead.

"It's okay..It's okay.." I whispered softly,  your silky dark hair tenderly as you slowly calmed down. You broke off the hug, sad eyes looking at me as you muttered weakly, "My grandmother died."

Words couldn't come out of my tongue; grievance, symphaty and sadn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter