1/1

My Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo is never stop to try showing his care for Chanyeol.

Well caring is one of his characters that is why his mother-in-law asked him for being his son’s husband.

Kyungsoo made a breakfast for Chanyeol, while the latter take a shower. Everything is slowly progressing, they both promise to learn and accept each other presents in theirs life. But last night, is the first time.

The first time they are made love.

That’s why Kyungsoo, already go out from their shared room before the latter waking up. He couldn’t help but felt shy. It is so awkward for him. But what He can do? Chanyeol is his husband, in the first place something like that must will happen in their marriage live.

But don’t be worry both of them was doing it, in their conscious state and no tendency to did this.

Kyungsoo heard Chanyeol footsteps, behind him.

“Ehm morning,” Chanyeol said, take a sit in the chair on their dining room.

Kyungsoo a bit shock, with Chanyeol greetings, but soon He bring warm milk and a cup of coffee to his husband.

“I made a toast, and a scrambled egg. You want something else,”

“Ehm, yapp I can see it,” Chanyeol said and take a bite a toast that Kyungsoo made for him,

Kyungsoo turnaround, want to back to the Kitchen. But Chanyeol hold his wrist,

“Accompany me, I won’t eat alone...”

Kyungsoo widen his eyes, shocked with Chanyeol outburst, but He sit in the end. He help Chanyeol eat, like put the pickles in Chanyeol toast or made sure to wipe the flakes from Chanyeol face so He will still look presentable when in the office.

 

Chanyeol finished his breakfast, and Kyungsoo escorted till to the front of their room. And before Chanyeol go, He cupped Kyungsoo chin and kiss his forehead.

Kyungsoo blushed. It is really a whole new thing for him, Chanyeol is his first. In everything of his life. His first husband, the first for his life, and the first who kissed him like that.

Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo blushing state.

“You look so cute, when you blushed like this.” Chanyeol chuckled,

“Im not cute,” Kyungsoo whispered don’t agree with his husband words, He pouted his lips unconsciously.

Chanyeol can’t help to not kiss the lips. But he hold it, He must go to work.

-2712-

 

Everything looks so fine. Too fine.

Their life is so happy, it is look like a dream for Kyungsoo. Chanyeol. And his pregnancy is look so perfect.

Sometimes, Kyungsoo scared if it all is just a dream. And one day Kyungsoo will force to wake up, from this beautiful dream.

Yes, Kyungsoo is pregnant now. Everything is so perfect. And tomorrow, Kyungsoo will having an attachment to the Doctor, He will know his kids .

Kids, yapp. Kyungsoo not tell his husband yet, if they are expecting a twin from his pregnancies, now.

 

The next day, Kyungsoo is waiting his husband in the living room. He looks at the little picture in his hand, his USG result. He saw two bodies in there.

He is waiting his husband patiently. He heard a car engine, outside. He walks to the door, to open it for his husband. He shows his most biggest smile to his husbands. But the latter, look so tired that even not spare a glance to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo titled his head, in confusion. But He follows his husband, going inside their shared room.

 

“Kyungsoo, I want to talk something...”

Kyungsoo look at his husband, it is rare Chanyeol talk to him in serious tone like this. He hides the black and white picture in his hand, and slips it to his pocket’s leggings.

Kyungsoo sit in the edge of the bed, beside his husband.

“You knew, that I have ex right?” Chanyeol asked, Kyungsoo nodded his head as a response.

He is waiting Chanyeol to finishing his words.

“And I meet with him again, yesterday...”

Okay, Kyungsoo starts feel uneasy. It is a whole new thing for him.

“And....” Chanyeol rubbed his face...

Kyungsoo try to give him courage by squeezed his hand.

“He told me, that I have kid, from him...”

Kyungsoo try to processing everything, and still try.

“But he told me, that He just want me to know. And He wants me to accept the kid. And, Kyung…” Chanyeol said when He got no response from his husband.

Kyungsoo still in dazed.

“Chanyeol.....I want to sleep,” Kyungsoo said, weakly

Chanyeol blink his eyes,

“Ah, okay...let me help you...” Chanyeol said, he help Kyungsoo and tug him in bed. He gives Kyungsoo a peck in his forehead.

Kyungsoo, turn and show his back to his husband.

He didn’t know what to do. But He is sure about one thing. He felt, it is the time the swing is going back.

 

-2712-

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo made a breakfast, for his husbands. Like usual. Like nothing happened last night.

Chanyeol, silently take a sit.

Kyungsoo bring him a cup of coffee,

“I made pancakes,”

Kyungsoo take his usual sit,

“It’s okay, what is your kid’s name?” Kyungsoo asked,

“Byeul, Byun Byeol”

“Byeol,” Kyungsoo nodded,

“Promise me, Chan....”

Chanyeol lifted his head from the plate....and look at Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo look at him right in the eyes.

“You will never, take a favorite between your kids...”

“Hemmm??” Chanyeol need time to understand Kyungsoo mean, but till the end He never get it. But He bit his promise, in the end.

“I’m promise,” Chanyeol said in a firm tone.

 

-2712-

 

And everything is starting now.

Chanyeol was always home late, at first Kyungsoo always asked why He is late. But Chanyeol reaction,

“OF COURSE, I’AM WORK!!!” those reaction, made Kyungsoo to never ask again. He wanted to ask of course but He worried about his baby’s condition.

And it is worse, because Chanyeol starting never spends his time in home. Usually, Chanyeol just home for sleep and changing his suit, and like that.

 

Kyungsoo can accept everything, because He always thought Chanyeol is worked hard for his family. Their family? Right?

When it is time close to his due, Kyungsoo scared to live alone in the house. Chanyeol is hard to get on the phone lately. That’s why He choose, to live with his parents-in-law. And of course they are always welcomed to Kyungsoo.

When they were asked about Chanyeol, Kyungsoo will always cover everything for Chanyeol. But, he tries hard to not lies, he just hide some facts from his parents-in-law.

He won’t be a liar, he won’t. He won’t to teach his kids for being a liar, even when they are is not in the world, yet.

 

Something that Kyungsoo scared is happened.

 

He is going to labor, alone. Without Chanyeol.

 

The boys, is really handsome. And Kyungsoo name them as Luhan the one who have big eyes like Kyungsoo. And the other as Sehun, the one who have a nose likes Chanyeol.

He smiles. Saw, his babies.

Everything that he had through, so worth it.

 

He is waiting for Chanyeol, to see his kids. But something that He never know, that will really broke his heart more than all that lonely time, is when Chanyeol who not even spare his glanced to see his kids.

He just comes, asked are them all health? And just that.

 

Kyungsoo can’t hide his shocked, his disappointment. Till Doctor Zhang, made a fake cough to take Kyungsoo attention, from the door a place that his husband gone a few minutes ago.

Doctor Zhang start his explain about all of parental thing. But, Kyungsoo just dazed in his own thought.

Luhan and Sehun,

Luhan and Sehun,

Luhan and Sehun,

Luhan and Sehun,

 

Kyungsoo said that name thousands time in his head, his kids. His kids.

When The doctor, bid his goodbye, Kyungsoo lay down on his back, He want to cry, for everything, but he need to be strong for the kids.

He needs to be strong for them.

But, every time He remember how cold Chanyeol asked about their health without even try to asked about how their kids.

He felt so broke. So hurt, more hurt than from the stitches on his below abdomen.

But he tries to hold. To strong.

 

-2712-

Luhan and Sehun, never failed bring a smile to his face. Every time, every moments, He won’t missed any moments of their growth.

And with that, Kyungsoo always forget about Chanyeol’s lack presence in his life. Even in the weekends.

But Taehyun and Mi Kyung Ahjumma, always help him to fulfilled someone absence. They were the best worker, from His-parents-in-law. When Kyungsoo said, that He need help from people to help him take care the twins, Mama Park immediately recommended her own best worker Mi-Kyung Ahjumma (the one who played in Heirs as Park Shin-Hye Mother) and Taehyung papa Park’s best driver.

Sometimes, Kyungsoo asked himself, Are Chanyeol knows about them? That now works on “they” wait, maybe not “they” but Kyungsoo and Chanyeol house?

Kyungsoo always try to not referring “Kyungsoo and Chanyeol” as one item. Though He wants it, but...his logic brain, prevent it. Kyungsoo always thought that He didn’t have any right to calling “Kyungsoo and Chanyeol” as an item,

Not, when Chanyeol is never existed on the house. The last time Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol, is a few months ago. Chanyeol said, he have taken care some problem in their company branch, in the country that Kyungsoo even couldn’t said it properly.

Kyungsoo never know, what He should do now. But, as best as He can, he always try to record every moments of his kid’s growth. He want to record it, so when maybe someday Chanyeol want to see it. He has everything.

Maybe.

 

Taehyung always be there to help him, hold the camera so he can caring the baby while Taehyung record everything.

Till now, Kyungsoo never have changed to see Baekhyun and Byeol. He is not like He won’t to, but He can’t. When he already too busy with two toddler in both of his hands.

Sehun was being so active, Luhan too but he can’t help but said that Sehun is really an active (much) toddler. But when about babbling it is always being Luhan who more chatter. Mama Park said, if Sehun baby is look like Chanyeol so much. And Luhan is like him, by his mother said when the latter visit his house a few weeks ago.

 

“Where is Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo’s Mother asked, while his eyes still locked to his grandchild, and that made Kyungsoo have time to control his expression.

“Working of course, mom....He need to work hard, because we have twins now,”

“I don’t get it, He have a lot money, at least He can spend his precious time with his toddler, before He call him as “Ahjussi” because of his lack presence in his kids life”

Kyungsoo is hugging Luhan in his arms, He look at his toddler face. His smile is so wide, like his Dad.

And Kyungsoo didn’t know how to said, or response to his mother words. He hugs his toddler, they are the best thing that ever happens in his life, and nothing can’t change that.

 

Kyungsoo back to reality, when heard a wailing voice from his child’s room, He run to his kids room. And see, Sehun is wailing so hard, his face is so red. Kyungsoo spooning his baby, and that was a time that he is so panics because he realized his baby is so hot.

Taehyung and Mi-Kyung Ahjumma, is storm to his kids room, their face is look so panic. It is look like Sehun wailing can be heard from the garden, look from the garden gloves on their both hand.

“Sehun is having fever, Ahjumma...” Kyungsoo said, try hard to calm his worried.

Ahjumma put off her glove and give it to Taehyung, She touch Sehun forehead. And she looks at Kyungsoo.

“Let’s bring him to the hospital, it is too hot for a baby fever. Taehyung, prepare the car. I will prepare the bag, and you Kyungsoo, don’t be panic and keep Sehun away from Luhan, before he infected too, ” Ahjumma said, in firm tone.

Taehyung storm out, from the babies’ room to prepare the car. Ahjumma, going to the closet and put all the Sehun needs in the bag. While Kyungsoo is still trying to rocks Sehun in his arms, but it is look like Sehun didn’t want to calm, He is too much in pain.

Luhan still sleep, in the living room while playing with Kyungsoo before, Kyungsoo hope Luhan not wake up by Sehun wailing.

 

-2712-

 

They are arrived, at the hospital. And there is Doctor Zhang already there waiting for them in the emergency door.

Doctor Zhang, bring Sehun to a sterile room. Kyungsoo waiting outside the room with Taehyung.

“Everything will be okay, Hyung...Believe me...” Taehyung said, happily show his wide grin. Kyungsoo smile look at Taehyung effort to make him relaxes a bit.

“Gomawo-yo...Taehyung-ah...”

“Should I call, Chanyeol?” Taehyung asked and before get an answer from Kyungsoo He already put his hand phone in his ears.

“He is in the abroad,” Kyungsoo whispered,

“There is no answer, Hyung....I will try call his assistant,” Taehyung said,

Kyungsoo not really take attention, of that. All of his attention, is focused on his kids inside that room, and the other one who stay at home with Mi-Kyung Ahjumma.

Kyungsoo hope, Sehun didn’t need to stay. He hopes everything is okay.

“Ah, okay....Jimin-ah” Taehyung said, that He heard. Taehyung walk closer to his bench.

“Jimin said, Chanyeol-ssi already here since 3 days ago...”

Kyungsoo, try to not to thought about it. But he can’t hide his shocked face, He just can’t. And now with everthing that happened to Sehun, He felt so wrong. He really angry with Chanyeol. He doesn’t know what to do again. This is all too much feeling for him to take.

But, Kyungsoo try to be strong. And ignored the facts.

 

“Okay,” He said, shortly.

 

“Hemmm??” Taehyung said, Kyungsoo look at Taehyung and saw the boys look at somewhere far behind Kyungsoo shoulder.

Kyungsoo was curious, so He try to look at Taehyung gazed direction. But before He can look, anything that made Taehyung so shocked. Taehyung hold his shoulder, hold Kyungsoo in his place.

“My ex Hyung, cover me....” Taehyung said,

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow. In Confusion.

And before he said anything, Doctor Zhang door already open. He walks to Doctor Zhang, who now holds Sehun in his arms.

“He is okay, now. Kyungsoo-ah....doesn’t be worry, okay. But, it is a good initiative to bring him to hospital if his fever is too high like this,”

“What happened to him, actually?” Kyungsoo asked, and spoon his sleeps toddler from Zhang Yixing holds.

“It is okay, He just got a bad fever, and it is because the change of weather, but it is okay.”

Kyungsoo thanks Yixing, and bit a goodbye to the Doctor. He go to the big hallway and walking outside to the front door while Taehyung pick the car from the basement park.

That’s when He saw, a familiar figure in the far. Holding A little girl in his shoulder. He smile to someone in front of him. A smile that he never show to Kyungsoo, anymore.

Kyungsoo turn his gazed when those people darted their gazed to his direction. He choose to ignore the bugs in his chest, and walking to the front door of that hospital.

He wait a few minutes, and make sure Sehun will still warms in his holds. Taehyung, come up a few minutes later. He out of the car and opened the back door for him.

 

The trip to home is filled with silence. It is not usual, Taehyung usually being the one who always chat and talk.

And Kyungsoo hate those silence, he try to avoid his brains that bring him to a scene that He saw before.

He look at Sehun, who sleep peacefully in his arms.

 

 

What should I do, Hun-ah?

 

What should I do? Omma, didn’t want you to feel unloved....but what should Omma do, Honey?

 

-2712-

 

Kyungsoo sit in the garden, He bring his knees up and hugged it, and He leaned his chin on his knee.

His eyes is blank.

 

What should I do? Should I giving up?

But why?

Why?

I even didn’t have right to feel jealous,

So why I have right to angry, or asked a divorce?

I didn’t have any right.....

 

But, Sehun and Luhan....

They are didn’t know anything about this arranged marriage

 

Kyungsoo back to the earth when He heard a beep from his hand phone, He look at the caller.

 

“Doctor Zhang”

 

“It is not the right time for a Doctor, call his patient’s parent, this late...”

“I know, but I’m right. You still awake. I saw Chanyeol....”

Kyungsoo is believed Yixing as his friends; Yixing is the only one who knows the real situations between him and Chanyeol. And, Kyungsoo admitted it that He need friends that can hear everything about the real situation. Someone outside, his friends or family circle.

And Yixing is the best one.

“I saw him too...”

“So, are you alright?”

“No,”

“Spill this out, Kyung....You know that, I will always be here, right....”

“I don’t know, Ge.....I don’t know what should I do, now....I mean, if I’m asked for a divorce, what happened with the kids? I’m even didn’t have right to asked that in this marriage, in the first place....”

“Kyungsoo, you know what? Of course, you have right. You deserves a happy ending too....”

“Ge, let’s not talk about this anymore, play a guitar for me, and I will sing it for you...”

Kyungsoo smile, when He sings according to Yixing who play the guitar in the other line.

 

 

When he tug his body on the bed, lay down. SOMEHOW, He imagine.

 

It is must be nice if I can sing like that with my “husband”.....

 

Kyungsoo not refer it to Chanyeol. Just Husband, to a meaning that he learns from his education, or lectured or something that what people said about it. But, not from his own experience.

 

 

-2712-

 

Now his kids, already 3 years old. And He is still holding his marriage with Chanyeol.

 

And till today, He still didn’t know why not one of them try to divorce.

On this state, He always asked why Chanyeol never try to divorce him in the first place. When He even never try to being exist in Kyungsoo little family.

How hard it for Kyungsoo to covered everything, from his family and his family-in-laws. He even didn’t know, why He doing that all.

But the hardest part, the most heartbreaking part, the most pain of everything, is when He must answer his kid’s question.

When Appa, will home Omma?

When Appa will play with us?

When Appa will home omma?

Till a question from Luhan that made Kyungsoo, hold his breath.

Are Appa didn’t loving us Omma??

 

If Chanyeol not love him it is okay, He will never try to change that.

He will accept that.

Because Kyungsoo know, since beginning the reason of this marriage is because their parents, not because their own decision, basic on love.

But, Kyungsoo can't understand if Chanyeol really hate the twins. Because it is not like they are unconsciously made them.

They are doing that sober, clearly with each other acknowledge and without any pressure and without any tendency.

So, when “IF” it really Chanyeol hate the kids, He can’t accept that.

If He want to blame someone of this marriage He can Blame Kyungsoo. But don’t blame the kids.

 

-2712-

 

“Kyungsoo? Drink it...you need this....”

“I need coffee, Hyung....”

“But, are you can see your body now? It is look like you are didn’t eating in years, Kyung...”

Kyungsoo smile,

“Sometimes....I question myself, why I still hold this relationship, When He even not try to stay with us,” He smile again, a mocked one. A mocked to his own self. To his stupidest, “But, when I thought to divorce, I think about my kids, what will happen to them? If I going to work, who will give them love? So, I always endure everything, again, again, and again...” He smile again,

“And till I couldn’t make a different between hurt and pain, anymore. I forgot how to feeling have a husband, or I ever have it, in the first place??” Kyungsoo take a sip, of the warm tea that Yixing give to him. Just for make sure that he have enough sugar, in his super-slim body now.

“Kyung.....”

“Please, don’t pity me Hyung....”

“I’m not....I’m proud of you...” Yixing smile to him,

Kyungsoo look at him in disbelief, His smile. A mocks one.

“Really, I mean...you always have chosen to tell your parents or your parents-in-law, but you didn’t. Because what?” He look at Kyungsoo, “No, not because you coward but because you thought about your kids as always in the first place, You always try to avoid, any fight or argue between you and Chanyeol, because you afraid that It will hurt your kids, when saw their parents fight.”

“Luhan is really smart, He is too smart for me to handle him. You know what? He asked me something a few days ago, ‘Omma, are Appa didn’t love us? Why Appa never play with us?’....” He laughed, his eyes is teary. “I just smile, I don’t know what to say to him, Hyung....”

Kyungsoo is smile, smile that show all bitterness in his heart. Bitterness in his housewife.

 

He hugged his knees, and saw a couple happily push a stroller. They like so happy with the new addition in their family. He remember when He puts a double stroller with Yixing. Yapp, Yixing Hyung the elder that always there for Kyungsoo.

 

“People will think that you are his dad, Hyung...”

“Ha ha, it is my benefit anyways, who won’t have a beautiful kids like them?” Yixing said, laugh show his dimple.

“I hope their dad, thought like you too....”

Yixing pause his movement,

“Of course, Kyung,,,Of course, Who would be not happy for having a cute kids Like Sehun and Luhan....”Yixing said, He throw his gazed to the toddler, “Right, Hunnie, Hannie??”

“Let’s go before the sun too hot for their skin,” Yixing said and puts the stroller.

 

Kyungsoo always be grateful, for Yixing. He always be there when He need someone, when Chanyeol is never show his face, when He needed.

The park, is always crowd in the early evening like this. Luhan and Sehun always like to play in here. They will meet the Hyung or Noona, which always show their love towards the twins. And Kyungsoo always be the one, the most happy among all of them.

Kyungsoo will try everything to make her kids smile.

 

“Are you sure, to try doing that?”

“Yes,”

“You know, you can thought about it again, Kyung...I do not want you to regret it,”

“I’m sure....”

“Okay, you know that I always here with you right??”

 

 

 

-2712-

 

“So, you are asked my assistant to arrange a meeting with you?”

“Yes, I’m”

Chanyeol is smile, in disbelief.

“Just talk, I have a meeting....”

“I knew, we have time 2 hours to talk. And yet, you still have time to prepare, eat, and rest before your meeting,” Kyungsoo said, in firm tone.

“Okay, okay, whatever, what do you want to talk, now?”

“I want to talk about our marriage,”

Chanyeol, smile. Mocked.

“What? You have me all the time in the house to talk about this, but you choose to take a time from my busy hours to talk about this?” Chanyeol retorts,

Ah really? As long as I know, you arrived at home in the middle of night and you already go, in the early morning that even the kids is not woke up yet....

But Kyungsoo choose to silent, Chanyeol is a business man, who really stubborn. So, Kyungsoo, didn’t want to argue. It is will just waste his energy in the first place.

“Chanyeol.....” why are we still marriage?

Kyungsoo wanted to ask that.

Chanyeol, waiting....

 

But Kyungsoo still silence,

“Ahhh, Come on, what??” Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo tighten his grips on the cup.

 

“Chanyeol...”Are you love us? Do you love me? Do you love the kids?

Long pause, again.

“Come on, Kyungsoo, talk...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you spend your time with the kids more?”

“What happened with them?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, why I must spend my time with them are they sick? Or are you can spend your time with them?”

Okay, Kyungsoo need to think first, Kyungsoo never know if you needs reason and a special condition to spend your time with your own kids.

Kyungsoo really dumbfounded.

 

“No, no of course, I mean the kids is asked about you, and I thought you need to be with them more,”

Chanyeol sipped his drinks,

“Okay, okay, I’ll try...” Chanyeol phone is beeped, and his face is lightening. Like the message for that person make him happy,

“I have to go, “

“Hemm;”

And before Kyungsoo can say something else, Chanyeol already gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Divorce me, if you didn’t happy with us. If you thought we are your responsibility that you have to take care. Please don’t be, we’ll be alright. And we will be happy,” Kyungsoo said look at, Chanyeol’s chair that already empty a few time ago.

 

 

“But I’m scared. I’m scared. That you will not even try to keep this marriage. I’m scared that you will, say yes before I finish my sentences,”

 

 

 

 

-2712-

 

 

 

Kyungsoo washed the dish, Mi-Kyung ahjumma already home.

 

Kyungsoo can’t hide his smile, Chanyeol was eat dinner at home. It is maybe the first time since the kids is born. The situations is really awkward at first but Sehun too happy to see his Dad ate dinner with them. He giggle, chat and smile while they all dinner.

Luhan, is silence not like usual but He never ever can’t ignore his twin talk, so the dinner is live with the kid talks.

Chanyeol? He is silence, and sometimes just smile and response Sehun talked. Kyungsoo is really happy.

Sehun is look so happy today, he got some and price from his play group, his picture is winning the best drawing. And now his Dad, is going home early and join dinner with them.

Kyungsoo still show his little smile, till....

 

“SEHUN!!! What Are you doing??” Chanyeol voice roared,

Kyungsoo is startled, but soon he run to the voice source in the Chanyeol’s Library also his workroom in the house. Kyungsoo even didn’t have change to put off his apron.

He open the library door, and saw his kids. Sehun is stiff in the corner of the room behind Chanyeol’s table. While Chanyeol is look for something in his laptop.

He approached his kids, and hug him. He turned to Chanyeol,

“What happened?” Kyungsoo asked to Chanyeol,

“Look, what he did to my Laptop....!! Look!!”

Kyungsoo look at his laptop, and it is just show a blank monitor, with blue color.

“What are you doing, Sehun-ah?” Kyungsoo asked Sehun, softly, He bended down and his kneel on the floor so He can look at Sehun eyes.

“I....i..I...do...do...n’t knows, me...I... just get in and looking fol Dad, but Dad ith not thele and I heald thomething from Dad’th, I...i...jutht look at it, Omma....Thehun, not lie...” Sehun said startled, but he not cries yet. His eyes is teary, but not single tears that drop.

“Next time, don’t playing in here, when Dad just working, okay?”

Sehun silence, He avoid his mom eyes.

“Sehun??”

“Ne omma,”

“Good, now. Say sorry to Dad,”

Sehun is look at Kyungsoo, protest. He not felt he is wrong, why he must say sorry..?? But in the end Sehun did what his mom want.

Kyungsoo asked Sehun to out and play with Luhan, and He not failed saw a paper, in Sehun’s back. He hide it.

Kyungsoo take a deep breath, He look at Chanyeol who know busy prepare his laptop and bag. Kyungsoo didn’t know where He want to go.

“Are you need’s shouts like that? Sehun still 3 years old Chanyeol,”

Chanyeol smirks,

“Just 3 years old? And he already made a big damage to my works?” He laughed, a mocked. “How about when he grow old?” Chanyeol mumbled, but Kyungsoo still catch it.

Kyungsoo deadpanned.

When Chanyeol leave the room, he even not try to argue or what.

 

 

-2712-

 

“Sehun, tell omma what happened in the Library before? Why you go there, you never go there...” Kyungsoo asked his kids, who sit on his laps, while munching on his strawberry.

“Thehun, want to thow to Dad, ‘bout my plice, but dad ith nowhele, then I heald voice, flom dad little televithion, tho I there to look at it, then thuddenly, dad thow up and scleam at me....I’am not lie omma, Thehun Thwear,” Kyungsoo turned Sehun positions to look at Sehun face.

Sehun is not wrong that is why, He look disappointed when I asked him to say sorry, Sorry Sehun....

“Omma, believe Thehun light??”

“Of course, Omma will always believe Sehun...” Kyungsoo said and kiss both of Sehun’s Cheeks.

“But why Omma, athked Thehun to thay thorry tho Dad??”

“Sorry is not meaning, Sehun is wrong. Sorry is meaning have a biggggggggg heart,” Kyungsoo said, and made a big motion when “big” show up.

 

Kyungsoo kiss Sehun forehead, and asked him to prepare for sleep.

 

-2712-

 

“Sorry it because a virus not Sehun,” Chanyeol said, when He arrived at home a few days letter,

Kyungsoo heard that, and folds hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter