Chapter 1

A Hidden Pain

"Breaking news! The famous CEO of Min Enterprise, Min Kyung Hoon was involved in a car crash with his wife. They were in critical condition and have been admitted into Seoul Hospital. No update has been released so far regarding their current condition. Please stay tune for the update..... "

Namjoon changed the channel. He stood up and went toward and anxious Yoongi,trying to calm him down.

"Hyung,calm down. I'm sure they are going to be alright," shaking his head, Yoongi looked up with his tears wetting his cheeks. "Namjoon-ahhh... What am I going to do? My parents.... They....Both of them...."he hugged the younger as he sobbed. 

At the upstairs, Taehyung was being consoled by Jimin and Jungkook. "Shhhh.... Taetae,stop crying. I'm sure your mom would not like to see you cry because of her right? "Jimin rubbed Taehyung's back. "And your father will be like 'Men don't cry'"Jungkook piped up with his poor imitation of Mr. Min's voice. Taehyung laughed a little at his imitation. Both Jimin and Jungkook felt relief seeing Taehyung stopped crying. 

                                     .......

Breaking News! Mr. Min Kyung Hoon and his wife has passed away. 

Seoul Hospital has released a statement regarding both of the death.The Min family will be having a press conference for the funeral and the new CEO of Min Enterprise...

                                      ........

Help me

It's like the walls are caving in

Sometimes I feel like giving up but I just can't 

It isn't in my blood

-Shawn Mendes,In my blood