Do as you wish!

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Kris had agreed to watch Hari for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to have their ‘challenge’ Kyungsoo had been on the phone with his Kris' assistant about how he wants the room set up for their special night. Kyungsoo wanted to prove to Chanyeol that he had the best hotel. He and Kris had worked hard to get their hotel to be a 5 star place. He has been to Chanyeol’s hotel the first time they had and it was nice but his was better. The colors to Chanyeol's hotel was not to his liking.

 

Kyungsoo heard Hari start crying, he went to her and picked her up. He started singing as he changed her diaper.

 

“Hari tomorrow you get to spend time with your uncle's so you have to be a good girl. Mommy and Daddy have a challenge that mommy has to win.  I know that you like daddy better but I hope you support me in this.” He said as he walked her to the rocking chair. He sat down and started feeding her after she finished he laid her on his legs, he watched her for a little, memorizing her ever dealt.

 

“Hari why won't you smile at mommy? You don't like mommy? Am I not as pretty as you thought I would be? You know Luhan was smiling by now. But don't think I am comparing you to him. I just want you to love me!”

 

The little girl looked at her mom and just blinked. He hated comparing her to Luhan but he was hoping that she would like him by now. He felt like he fails as a mother. He smiled at her, he didn't care if took years he was going to keep trying.

 

“If you love me blink twice!” He said as he watched intestly at the little girl. She blinked twice and Kyungsoo smiled knowing she had no idea what he was saying. But he was happy none the less, but then Hari did something that caught him off guard  she smiled. Her first smile ever, her smile looked like his and Luhan and it was for him.

 

“Hari sweetie, you do love mommy!!”

 

Kyungsoo felt tears coming down his face his baby just smiled at him for the first time ever, she choose him to smile at. He leaned her to his lips and kissed her forehead, the her cheeks. She smiled at him is all he could  think of. Not at Canyeol, not Luhan or Sehun, she smiled at him. Kyungsoo took out his phone and took a picture of Hari’s smile he send the picture to Chanyeol.

 

Kyungsoo: Channie she smiled our baby smiled for the first time ever!!

 

Kyungsoo watched as Hari’s smile disappeared and her eyes closed and lips

turned into a yawn. She blinked a couple times and then closed her eyes, Kyungsoo watched as Hari slept. Kyungsoo felt so much better now that Hari had smiled and it seems like she likes to be near him now and that made Kyungsoo the happiest.

 

After 30 minutes went by Kyungsoo put Hari in her crib, he took the baby monitor and went downstairs to start dinner and wait for the boys to get home. Once he got down stairs he heard his phone.

 

Chanyeol: oh my baby girl smiled for the first time and I wasn't there :(

 

Kyungsoo: Yeolie I am so happy!!

 

Chanyeol: I'm coming home! I want to see her smile!!!

 

Kyungsoo: haha okay see you soon! I love  you!

 

Chanyeol: I love you more!! But you're still going to lose tomorrow!

 

Kyungsoo chuckled, Chanyeol had no idea what would be coming to him.

 

When the boys got home, they watched Hari in her crib. The boys were talking to her and made her smile. When she started getting fussy Kris picked her up, the small infant smiled a sleepy smile. The three sat as they talked to Hari while Kyungsoo finished dinner.

 

When Chanyeol and Suho came home Chanyeol ran to Hari to see her smile. Kris handed the baby over. The first day he goes back to work he misses everything.

 

“Okay Hari smile for daddy!” He said a little too loud. Hari gave him a scared look and started crying, Kyungsoo walked to Chanyeol and Hari.

 

“Yeolie I think you scared her.” Kyungsoo said taking Hari. As soon as she saw Kyungsoo she stopped. Chanyeol was a little upset that Hari was scared of him. He heard as Kyungsoo sang to her, he walked over to them and smiled. Kyungsoo voice was so beautiful.

 

“I'm glad that the two of you are close, but now I feel like she doesn't love me.”

 

“Oh don't be silly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter