Alpha Guanlin ♡ Omega Jihoon

PANWINK Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im going to what?!" Guanlin almost screamed at his maid.
"Your father said to wear this suit and get ready to meet your mate" His maid bow and left.

Guanlin rub his face in frustration and look at the picture from his divider.

He respect his father a lot to the point that he will do whatever his father want him to do.

he sighs again and glance at the suit he dont have a choice but to follow.

♡♡♡♡♡

"I dont think he will accept me"
Jihoon called his twin woojin and went to the lake to relax.

"Why not? Youre the most beautiful omega ive ever seen!!" woojin exclaimed and smiles.

Jihoon just chuckled and stare at the beautiful scene infront of him.

"But still im scared" Jihoon lies down.on the grass so does samuel. They both close their eyes.

After a minutes they decided to swim on the lake and play.

Jihoon is very happy but sad at the same time. This will be the last time that he will be free because starting tomorrow he will meet his alpha.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jihoon woke up and groans to his annoying noisy alarm. He dont want to get up but he have to.
He sat on his bed still eyes closed.

"WAKE UP!" He jump in suprised and glares at woojin

Woojin just grins and fix his twin's bed hair.
"Mom told me to wake you up" He explained when he saw jihoon asking him why he is here in his room.
"But not to scream.at my face!" Jihoon frowns and cross his arms.

Woojin give him an apologetic look and clings to his brother.
"Dont be mad. This will be the last time that i will wake you up" Woojin.pouts

Jihoon hates to admit it but its true. Of course they need to follow their tradition.
After meeting your mate you have to live in one roof before the wedding.

Woojin rest his head to jihoon's arm and jihoon rest his head to woojin's head.
"As much as i want to stay like this we have to get ready we only have 3 hours"
Woojin stand up and pulls brother's arm who let himself being dragged at the bathroom.

Jihoon cant think straight and let himself getting wet at the shower. Theres a lot of things he is thinking at the moment.
"What if he will not.like me?" "What if ill just be a burden to him" "What if..." "What if he has someone else that he loved" Jihoon's tears start to falls. He sobs silently thsnks god he is at the shower.

♡♡♡♡

Guanlin once again look at the mirror to check himself.
As usual the suit look good in him.
No wonder a lot of omega want to marry him.
but suddenly he felt a pain from his chest when.he thought about that person.
He look at the picture once again
"Where are you?" He looks down and whisper silently.

The ride is silent except for his brother.
"Seonho can you please be quiet while eating" Guanlin glares at his 3 yrs old brother who is happily eating his dried mango.

"Shush it guanlin" His mother scold him and he just rolled his eyes.
"We are here!" Mr. lai announced happily.

They finally arrived at the Park mansion and welcomed by a family who is waiting for them infront of the house.

"Welcome to our house!" Mrs.park greets them with a big smile and do the traditional greeting by kissing their cheeks

"Youre such a beautiful boy" Mr.lai said while staring at jihoon.
Jihoon blushed and bow
"T-thank you" Jihoon smiled but someone caught his attention.

The tall boy beside mr.lai.. He look so cold and expressionless.
Jihoon just blinks before he can speak his mother invited them at the dinning area.

"Lets greet each another once again" Mr.park announced as he stand up to take the lead.
He bows politely at the lai family.
"pleased to meet you in laws my name is Park minhyun"
Followed by his mother
"Pleased to meet you in laws my name is park jaehwan"
"Pleased to meet you my name is park woojin"
"Pleased to meet you im park jihoon"

The lai family claps wholeheartedly
"Pleased to meet you my name is Lai Sungwoon"
"Pleased to meet you my name is lai Jisung"
"Pleased to me--"
Seonho tugged his shirt and everyone look at the little boy.
When he succeed to get everyone's attention he starts to do the 360 degree bows and said
"Plish tyu myit yu myay nyem ish shonsho"
Seonho greets himself happily and everyone start to chuckles.
"Pleased to meet you im lai guanlin"

The two family start to eat and talk about the wedding and of course they asked the couple to sit beside each other and while to parents is talking two of them is just eating silently.

Jihoon is so nervous and his hands are shaking. He cant eat properly and his mind is on the other side of the earth.

"Right jihoon?" Jihoon came to.his senses when he heard mr.lai mentioned his name.
"Ne?" He asked in confusion

Mr.lai just laughed and repeat what he said
"I said you will be happy with our guanlin right?" He smiled
Jihoon is now more nervous and can feel his own heart beating fast.
He glanced at the side and almost jump from his seat when he saw guanlin looking at him.

He look back at his in law and forced smile
"Of course" even tho he can feel that the guy beside him want to get rid of him and he is still not sure of what will happen in the future. Maybe he will be happy with guanlin but he is not sure if guanlin will be happy with him.

The meeting ended and jihoon have to live with guanlin from now on.
He hugged his family one by one recieving a message like
"Be careful"
"Be happy we are going to miss you"
"Visit us anytime soon"
"I hope he will take care of you"
and manymore.

He once again look back at his family waving their hands.
Jihoon cant help but to cry. He is definetly going to miss them.

Jihoon just look out the window so that they will not notice thst he is crying.
Guanlin on the other side is sleeping soundly

He felt a tiny hand poking his side. Seonho is offering him a food.
Jihoon smiled and gets a little better after that.
"Thanks seonho-ah" He ruffles his hair and seonho giggled.

He stares at seonho and to guanlin. They are much lookalike only if guanlin is smiling.

After an hour or two. They finally arrived at their house.
Guanlin told jihoon to come with him. He got suprised because its the first time that he spoke to him.
He followed him silently while struggling while carrying his bags.

Guanlin is not heartless he want to help him but he dont know how to approach him so he just let jihoon to struggles.
Its bad he know it but he promised not let jihoon in on his deep self. He build a strong walls thst no one can enter even jihoon

well...

except for the guy from the picture.
And honestly he is waiting for him in his whole life.

Guanlin opened the door from his room and because he is a gentleman he let jihoon to get in first.

Jihoon on the other hand is very amazed
of how clean is guanlin's room.
He just stand there waiting for guanlin to tell him what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter