Chapter 20

White Confession

Sunggyu's POV

"YAY!! WOAAAHHH!!! Yah yah yah slowdown !!! Yooooonaaaaaa!!!" I screamed and screamed as Yoona push my swing harder and I was like being flew away.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Oppa, fun it is??" She kept played with my fear.

"YAHHHHH!!! Stop now, stop now Yoona!!! Please..!!" I begged her so much, because I really scared that time. It went really high, and I was afraid that the swing loose and damaged.

"Okay, okay~" She tried to catched me.

And after 5 minutes the swing finally went slowly and stopped.

Yoona held my arms and put me down, as I couldn't do anything except freezed.

My mouth wide opened and I saw Yoona smiled in front of me.

"I thought you have a lot of stress in your mind. Is it better now??" She asked innocently.

I blinked my eyes and my lips over the time as I heard and saw her said that to me.

"Bwo??!!" I snapped and dumbfounded.

"Am I wrong??" She said again, now with pout.

"Ah, no no no !! You absolutely right!! I feel better now... Hehe." I lied and I began to smiled.

"Aish~" She folded her arms and turned away.

"Yah, I'm being serious." I sadi and pout too, she walked away in front of me.

I followed her and walked in front of her, facing her.

"Mianhe... I was too scared." I apologized and smiled.

She then stopped. I raised my eyebrows.

I keek at her frowned face as I gently raised her chin up so I could see her face clearly.

She looks stunned and her eyes couldn't even focused to me.

It was the first time I did that to someone, especially, someone I love.

I let out a heavy sigh, clenched my teeth and gave her a sense of my feeling.

"I'm so happy that I can spend my time with you today. So, don't be angry or sad. Just be happy. Because I want you to. Okay?" I huskily said it, the words were like slipped out of my tongue.

She nodded and her eyes were finally focused on me and she went through it deeper and deeper into my eyes.

My body temperature became hot as I leaned my face closer to hers.

Our faces were really close.

She closed her eyes slowly as I my head to kissed her pink-kissable lips.

"Meong~" Suddenly there was a cat meowing and sniffing around my feet.

It broke the embrace between me and Yoona.

I looked at her awkwardly and I turned my head down to see that lost kitten.

"Aw, cute!!" Yoona screamed as she saw the kitten too.

"Oh, yea.. It is." I sighed in relief because she didn't act awkward to me because of my sudden action awhile ago.

I peeked to somewhere else and avoid her eye-contact.

She kept rubbed and that kitten.

I finally had my brave to look at her, she looks...

Beautiful, more mature and natural. It was the first time I saw her different personality.

I squatted beside her and the kitten too.

She looks at me, smiled.

"You're such a.." I avoid her eyes when I couldn't continue my words.

"What?" She asked casually but the tone was forced.

"Kind." I said and sighed.

"Yah, is that a compliment or something irritating for you?" She asked.

I shook my head and could only smile, smile and smile.

-----------------------

Yoyoyo !!

Hows it doin?

boring one ha?

Mian~

Thnks ^^