one

Eternal Love

Jennie peered down the building. She took a deep breath, hoped that she would meet her last love, Min Yoongi and lived together forever. She smiled as she could see the flashback of her memories with her boyfriend. She was so ready to jump off the building.

 

5 months ago

"Jennie, hurry up! Mommy will probably nag to us if we're late!" shouted Rose from the back. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming," she said with a low voice. She did not want to leave the beach. The scenery was a really breathtaking plus with the nightfall view. She stood up from the sand and wipe off the sand on her shorts. 

Suddenly a small wave came and hit her knees. It brought a necklace with a garnet stone along and placed on her feet. She was surprised and picked it up.

"Wow, this is beautiful," she said with a smile while looking at the small garnet stone. Without realizing, the beach turned dark and the dusk was finally over. She remembered her sister was calling her out to remind her that her mother will nag if she was late. She quickly put the necklace on her neck and ran to the car.

...

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that..."

"It's okay. look who's in here," said her mother. Jennie looked at the back seat of her car and saw someone who was really good looking. She had no idea who was he.

"Don't you remember him?" Rose asked. Jennie shook her head while still looking at him. He gave a cute smile to her and made Jennie blush a little.

"He's your childhood friend, he's our neighbor at 666 street before we moved to the city," said her father.

"In addition, he's my friend's son," he added. 

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't remember..." she said.

"It's okay, come in," said her mother. 

She came in and sat beside Rose. 

It was weird. Jennie did not even remember that she had a childhood friend or even lived in 666 street before. She peeked at the guy and tried to remember who was him but she could not remember. 

"Why did he come along with us?" she questioned herself.

"Rose..." she whispered. Rose looked irritated because Jennie was disturbing her while she was reading a book. 

"What?" she slowly responded.

"Why is he coming with us?" she whispered again.

"Dad said that his father was at an out station to the other city and he needed to stay with us for awhile," 

"Why did he meet him at the beach? Isn't it weird?" Jennie was curious.

"I don't know too, don't ask me!" she responded and continued her reading. Jennie ogled to her and played with her phone. The journey to home was like 3 hours. Jennie slept while listening to the music. She did not even talk with the guy who was claimed to be her childhood friend. Rose and her mother also slept on the way home. 

All of the sudden. the car was bumped into the bushes. All of them were awake. Jennie rubbed her head because her head was bumped at the window. 

"What happened, Dad?" she asked. 

"I don't know too, I think, it was because of that black cat..." he said. He tried to reverse the car but he could not.

"Let me help you out, I'll push the car," said Jennie.

"Alright,"

She tried so hard for 10 minutes but she could not. Then, Rose and her mother came along to help it out but the car still stuck. After awhile, the guy came and offered himself to push the car. Jennie, Rose and their mother were exhausted. 

"Are you ready?" asked Jennie's dad.

"Yes, Uncle," he replied.

"In three. One, two...."

Then he pushed the car by himself and fortunately it could reverse. Jennie was startled by that. He pushed it so easily but was not that strong by his appearance. Then, he looked at Jennie and gave her a friendly smile. Jennie could not help but smile back to him.

"Good job Yoongi! You're far from I expected." he complimented the guy.

"Oh, so his name is Yoongi... such a cute name," Jennie said to herself while looking at him. 

Yoongi came to the car and looked at Jennie. "Thanks, Jennie, but you're more," he said with a cute smile. Jennie blushed. 

"Oh wait, did he hear that?" she was surprised.

"Uh, thank you for wh-what?" she asked. 

"What?" he asked back.

"That... I said your name is cute.." she confessed shyly.

"I didn't know that until you told me just now," he teased.

"Huh?"

"I'm just guessing that you praise me by the look that you just gave to me at the time, and I think it's true," he said with a cute gummy smile. Jennie was blushed and