chapter 1

Hello daddy ^^

San Fransisco

Krystal has been lived in San Fransisco 7 years ago, she has been moved there since she have hana. She lived in San Fransisco with Hana and her sister Jessica. Hana is her daughter, the only precious one that she has. Her daughter name is Choi Hana you know why? because Choi is her dad family name. The reason why she and her dad doesn't live together because they were still young at that time. Honestly she was miscommunication with him since she move to San Fransisco even her daddy doesn't about  the kid.

Meanwhile, Hana got a announcement from her school that there will be a trip for them to Seoul,Korea she was really happy and tell her mom about that. She was happy because she thinks that it was a chance for her to met her dad.

" mom i got a news for you :) "

" what is that honey? "

" I got announcement from my school that there will be a trip to Seoul hmm mom can i go? "

" mwo?Seoul?isn't that's too far? honey sorry but i can let you go because i can't accompany you hmm maybe next time okay? "

" eomma pleaseee;'( "

" aniyo i can't honey i'm scared something bad happen to you mianhae:'( "

" why eomma can't understand me? huhuuuuu TT " she ran away to her room and slammed the door.

Actually Krystal don't mind if her going to Seoul but she really afraid something bad happened to her. Jessica who heard it talk to her.

" Krys why don't you let her? "

" i don't know eonnie i'm just scared "

" hmm i know how is hard for you but what if i accompany her? "

" really?you don't have to do that if you can't  "

" aniyo i'm sure i'll be her protector i promise she will be okay :) "

" thankyou eonnie :') i'll tell to her right now "

* knock knock *

" honey..hana this is mom and i came for a good news for you " she opened the door

" mwo?what is that mom? "

" i've think that you can go to trip to Seoul :D but Jessica aunty will accomany you :) "

" really? i don't mind that mom thankyouuuu :* "

" anything for you honey now let's sleep okay :* you'll have a trip in two days again right?goodnight "

" goodnight mom :) "



yuhuuu the chapter 1 finally realesed ^^ 

btw today is my birthday kkkk ~~~ :D

finally i'm 15th :D

still i need your comment and please subcribe :)

the next chapter will be their trip and hana first meeting with her daddy :D