Kissing stangers

Kissing strangers

 

 

Hoseok kind of knew he was being completely crazy and incompetent. In all honesty he couldn’t care any less. Pacing back and forth in front of a tall, glass skyscraper, he expected everything and nothing from himself.

He clicked ‘Yes’ once asked about his participation in an event. While being drunk, of course. Jooheon was an awful drinking buddy, especially once he found that super shy chick, his name was Changkyun or something and left him at the bar. He wasn’t in the mood for dancing so he just stayed at the high chair, ordering shot after shot. Finally feeling remotely drunk, he ditched the idea of Jooheon coming back to him. Hoseok remembered getting into a cab and fumbling with his phone for a while, tapping on random events on his Facebook page. Once he hit his bed in the apartment he shared with some aspirating singer. The guy moved in just last week, he didn’t have time to get to know him too well.

The alarm rang way too early for him to be actually awake. He struggled to feel his phone under his pillow and turned it on vibrations mode, yawning and turning onto his other side, curling around the crumpled comforter. It wasn’t two minutes later when he heard a constant, rather annoying buzz of the vibrations coming from his phone. There was a text message, and e-mail and two missed calls. He was too dizzy to read properly but somehow managed to rub his eyes and read the e-mail first.

“WHAT!” he screamed immediately sitting up. His head hurt just a little and he knew there was no hangover, but nonetheless he didn’t sleep long enough to feel completely rested. The content of an e-mail, however, was just perfect for him to be fully awake. He rushed to the bathroom not really minding his flat mate in the kitchen and took a cold, quick shower, making sure to brush out his gel- covered locks. He also managed to brush his teeth in between all that and sprinted out of the bathroom, losing his towel on the way. - and completely wet, he checked the phone again.

“Dear Mr. Shin Hoseok,

Your tutorial is scheduled for today, 1pm. The address is attached in the text message.

I’d like to remind that tutorials cannot be cancelled, nor they are refunded.

Awaiting you with a great anticipation.

Greetings,

CHW”

“What tutorials, what the . What have I gotten myself into.” He asked himself opening the text message. The place he was supposed to go to wasn’t that far from his home, but he wasn’t really sure what was all that about. He still had 3 hours to get there. He of course would go there, only to excuse himself, apologize for causing problems and canceling the tutorial. That was his only plan.

Only that it didn’t really happen his way. He carefully pressed the button with 18 on it and stood in the elevator, admiring the view over Seoul. The ride wasn’t long but he could feel the bile in his throat rising. What has he gotten himself into? He cursed the technology and auto-filling option on Chrome, for this was the reason of his current misery.

As instructed in a text message, he rang the bell twice and entered the flat. After taking off his shoes, Hoseok looked around but didn’t notice anything else than a simple couch, a piano and a glass-wall, letting him see the view of Seoul on the other side of the building. Completely mesmerized, as he never really had an opportunity to experience anything like this, he stood at the wall and stared.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Shin.” A voice sounded and Hoseok jumped in the air. He turned around only to notice a tall and extremely handsome man, maybe around his age? “You’re just on time, please sit.”

Hoseok momentarily forgot the tongue in his mouth and just looked at the man, only when the latter tilted his head to the side did Hoseok wake up from his trance and shook his name.

“There’s been a misunderstanding. I’ve been out drinking last night and my friend just clicked something on my phone. I’ve never really intended to be here and do…” he broke the sentence, not really sure what all that was about. Of course he did lie, but he couldn’t admit being so drunk he wasn’t able to control himself.

“Misunderstanding? Mr. Shin, there are no misunderstandings in my company.” The man spoke and Hoseok just groaned, already knowing it won’t be that easy to get out of this situation.

“Listen, I’m sorry I took your precious time but I didn’t really want to be here ok? I don’t even know what all this is about.” He reasoned, facing the man.

“Kissing strangers,” the man stated simply and took a step forward, slowly closing the distance between him and Hoseok.

“Wha- What? Kissing strangers? What do you mean?” Hoseok asked slightly panicked and wanted to take a step back, but the other man put palm on his shoulder and stopped him effectively.

“Please relax. There was no misunderstanding.” The other whispered and Hoseok gulped down his saliva, this time taking a step back for real, only to fall on the couch behind him.

“I’m Hyungwon. Please, enjoy the kissing strangers game.” Were the last words before Hoseok was pinned to the couch, with the other man straddling him and connecting their lips right after. Of course he wanted to scream and run at first. He almost managed to push Hyungwon off of him but then... Hyungwon pressed at the heal of his palm and Hoseok calmed down. He drowned in the feeling of Hyungwon’s lips on his own and relaxed him ridiculously tensed body, letting Hyungwon peck his lips in the most sensual way, never pressing him too much.

“That was a basic kiss. A peck if you prefer.” Hyungwon said with a hushed whisper and Hoseok just his lips, savoring the sweet taste of Hyungwon.

He was completely lost as to what was actually happening right now, but the thought of Hyungwon kissing him has completely clouded his mind.

Maybe it was the dry spell he’s been experiencing lately, maybe those were Hyungwon’s plump and almost unreal lips, setting fire in his own body. Hyungwon was once again closing the distance between them and Hoseok welcomed him warmly, gently opening his lips and letting Hyungwon lead, as he shyly poked his tongue out and ran it on Hoseok’s lips, before clashing it with Hoseok’s own. It was almost a divine experience and Hoseok couldn’t help but moan from pleasure, even though his moans were completely deafened by Hyungwon’s mouth. He didn’t mind one bit when Hyungwon let go of his palms and rested his own at his chest, pressing his fingers into his own, muscled chest. The kiss didn’t last long enough for Hoseok to be fully satisfied, but the latter pulled away with a slight smirk and a string of saliva connecting their lips.

“A French, deep kiss.” He explained wiping his lips with the back of his hand. Hoseok was too stunned to say anything and he just stared at the man finally moving his palms and resting them on latter’s hips. He could feel the strong material of his jeans, hugging his body really tight and some dirty thoughts started invading his restless mind.

“Why-?” he didn’t ask his question properly and Hyungwon just shushed him.

“Not now. Now learn.” The latter only whispered and Hoseok nodded obediently, letting his palms wander underneath the sweated the other was wearing. His skin was hot and soft and Hoseok could feel goose-bumps appearing right underneath his touch.

A minute later Hoseok was lying flat on the couch with Hyungwon towering over him kissing him as if there was no tomorrow. Hoseok completely forgot about the anxiety he felt before and completely focused on Hyungwon. Not quite believing how a human being can have lips that plump and soft and oh, so kissable. They didn’t let go for each other for the next six minutes or so and Hoseok knew that after parting he wouldn’t be able to get enough of Hyungwon. They just took a short breath break and continued over and over again, until Hoseok tried to take off Hyungwon’s sweater. He was immediately stopped by a hand on his wrist and a strict shake of the head was enough of a stop sign for him.

“And that was-“

“Making out.” Hoseok finished for the other man and the taller just giggled.

“You know quite a lot. And you learned well.” Hyungwon commented and let go of Hoseok, getting off of him. Although a little disappointed, Hoseok let him go but made sure the latter will sit right next to him.

“I guess my program ends here. I found you.” Hyungwon said with a light chuckle, but Hoseok only looked at him with confusion written all over his face. “I spent last few weeks looking for you. We made out in that bar, but you were so drunk you don’t remember me at all. Your friend took you home before I managed to get your number or give you mine. I thought I’d use a little bit of a catch, although majority of this was pure luck. I guess that bar has a special activity when it comes to us, Hoseok.” Hyungwon laughed and the other just stared at him, not really knowing what to say. Had they really made out in that bar? He wanted to call Jooheon and confirm it, but when Hyungwon kissed him again, he didn’t really feel the need to do so anymore.

It didn’t feel familiar. In all honesty all that was a little creepy.

But Hoseok couldn’t care less. Not when he had Hyungwon right at his side.

 

 

XXX

 

“Will you two stop it, please?. It’s a lounge, not your goddamn bed.” Jooheon complained and if it wasn’t for Changkyun pinching at his thigh, he would have nagged more.

Hoseok couldn’t give two damns about what Jooheon was saying, when he had Hyungwon on his knees, teaching him a few, rather rare tricks about kissing. And Hoseok also knew it was only the beginning of the long list.