Unspoken Thoughts

Game of Survival {Vkook/Taekook}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's in the shadows?  
Who's ready to play?"

Third Person's Point of View

Jungkook saw a shadow, one that seemed to be reaching out for him. The closer he gets, the more the shadow fades.

"S-Save me..." a dark voice echoed through the empty and seemingly endless hallways.

'Boom... Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo!'

"AHHHH!" Jungkook yelled and jerked upwards as he held his hands out in front of his face for defense.

"No matter what kind of ghost you are, iron man will protect me!" the teenager said as he positioned his hand into an iron man pose.

'Cuckoo Cuckoo...'

"OKAY ENOUGH I GET IT!" Jungkook pressed down loudly at the 'STOP' button for his grandpa-like alarm, that one of his hyung gave him as a birthday present.

Rubbing his blurry eyes, Jungkook couldn't help but to think back at the dream or should he call a nightmare he had. Especially the dark, yet deep voice that is so cold, yet so soothing.

After getting ready, and of course remembering to apply on his signature perfume scent, Jungkook grabbed his bag and headed out for school.

'Ding!'

"Who's texting me this early?"

'Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!'

"Aish..." Jungkook took out his phone, not forgetting to admire his new G-Dragon phone case, as he scrolled through his notifications.

Shortie Pabo Hyung: 

KOOK I JUST HEARD THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW TRANSFER STUDENT 

Shortie Pabo Hyung: 

I HOPE HE'S GONNA BE SMOKING HAWT!  

Shortie Pabo Hyung:  

OMO WHAT IF HE TAKES INTEREST IN ME LIKE IN THOSE K-DRAMAS

Shortie Pabo Hyung: 

I mean who wouldn't be thirsty for a piece of this y Jibooty?

Shortie Pabo Hyung: 

but I also heard rumors about him being a dangerous person tho... that sounded hot

Me: 

Calm down you hoe, and don't you already have Yoongi Hyung?

Shortie Pabo Hyung:  

JEON JUNGKOOK! GET UR OVER HERE, HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR HYUNG A HOE, and well, you know Yoonie is still my bae~

Me:

Aish, you're rubbing off some of that mother genes Jin Eomma has, and eww... I'll talk to you at school, stop spreading your gay germs. bye.

(A/N: Sorry if that came of offensive to some of you, but it does seem like a joke JiKook would tell each other so...)

Being close to the only single person in his group of friends, Jungkook can't help but to be curious of the mysterious stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter