First but last.

My First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About 41 minutes ago, Dahyun received a call from a drunk Sana asking to be picked up from the night club. 

 

It's currently 2:23am, and here they are, back at Sana's place. In bed lies the drunk girl with Dahyun who is carefully taking off Sana's heels.

 

"Why are you treating me so nicely?" was the start of their real conversation, not too long after their sad break up.

Dahyun slowly placed Sana's left heel on the floor and sat up straight, sitting on the edge of the bed.The bedroom was then, only filled with the sound of the bedside table clock ticking.

 

And after what felt like forever, Dahyun spoke.

 

"You were my first neighbor.

You were my first play mate.

My first school mate.

You were my first friend. My first best friend. My first bestest friend.

You ended up being my first crush.

My first kiss.

My first girlfriend.

You were my first love.

And also, my first heartbreak."

 

Dahyun paused, took a heavy breathe, stared deeply into Sana's eyes, and continued.

 

"The day I confessed my love for you, I thought it was the most nerve-wrecking moment of my life."

 

Sana started to tear up a bit while she grasped onto her blanket as hard as she can, preparing her heart for what can come next out of Dahyun's mouth.

 

"But on the day- the day, you asked if you can be honest, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter