Final

Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been on a hot summer day, their meeting happened and Momo was already sighing and complaining about the heat outside, saying she just wanted to stay in doors in the big sleeping hall, she and her best friend Sana currently was staying in for a music festival. 

 

But Sana just poked at the already dead girl laying on her stomach hugging a pillow.

 

"Come one you just woke up, how can you be dead already?" Sana said and continued to pack her bag for the day, as Momo let out a


 "because I'm awesome" comment but Sana didn't answer her but just gave her a sigh Momo then glanced at the girl and decided  to annoy the girl by putting her feets on her and then roll over her, interrupting her packing. 

 

"Momo! Stop that oh my god "  Sana said and pushed Momo away but still laughed at her best friend.

"Fineee. But i still don't feel like going to this event"  

 

"You be fine, didn't you say that cute girl you saw a while ago on Facebook MIGHT go?" 

 

Sana said and took out a energy bar and placed it in front of Momo to chew on since they decided to just share the food they both had bring to the festival but Some of Momo's food had to be thrown away.... like that water melon, that barley had held it's way to the festival that was all sluggish and gross by the time she had taken it out from her plastic bag of food with a comment from Sana saying it looked gross and to just throw it away and that they couldn't eat that, much to Momo's stubbornness saying  "watch me" 

 

As she tried to get a good piece of it, but failed and the poor poor water melon that Momo had looked forward to eat with Sana had to be thrown away. Sad really.   

 

And Sana had just laughed at her best friend and said they get something else to eat. 

 

Momo sighed and unwrapped the energy bar 

 

"Yeah but... it's so WARM outside and i don't feel like going alone, can't you join me?" Momo said, now hugging Sana and tried to pull her down  but Sana wouldn't have it and just shaked her head 

 

 "I'm going to meet some friends soon, and you be fine you gone on many event's before so why are you debating on this? Something wrong?"  Sana said, now looking slightly worried at the girl but Momo just shrugged 

"No, i just feel insecure in case something happened and everyone is so pretty and talented there that will go, but guess i can just leave if i find it uninteresting"   

Momo explained quickly and Sana let out a

 'ahh'


"You are talented as well come one Momo just go"  Sana said as she watched Momo grabbed her phone to text some of her friends, probably to talk to them on the matter to if she should go or not 

 

"Fine"  Momo mumbled but then a smile creept up on her face on something her friends had written, And Sana smiled at that, happy that her bestfriend were happy. 

 

"What are you smiling about?" Sana asked 

 

"Ah just something the group chatt said they said i was talented and cute and i should totally go" Momo said now happy and felt her confident had gone up. 

 

"That's what i said!  Why don't you listen to me"  Sana complained and Momo laughed and apologised quickly as she hugged Sana.

 

And Momo did go, after she eaten some more and quickly prepared herself that is. 

 

And when she got there she saw handful of talented people already and she admired them and thought that she needed to get better as well.  

 

The small event on the festival and time passed and then she saw her, that cute girl from facebook and in a instant she admired her beauty and felt shy all of sudden.

 

really, Momo didn't have Thaaat big of trouble making new friends or that's what she liked to tell  herself at least but when it came to people she found attracted to it was just a mess, truly a mess.

 

And it was maybe a miracle on how Momo somehow had managed to interact with the girl she had laid eye's on. Alongside her crew of friends that all were super pretty by the way but it was just something about the bunny teeth like girl that made her drawn to her. 

 

Or actually it was all thanks to that cute bunny plush that Momo had bought earlier and the bunny like girl's friend, with short hair had spotted Momo with it and walked up to her and complimented on how Cute Momo looked at that plush was rather cute to, actually it had been a special brand so the plush got  quiet the attention as it was a rare item to get.

 

And it was due to that, that Momo could play around with the short haired girl who name was Jeongyeon the two got along well and eventually the bunny teeth girl walked up to the two, finished with what she had been doing and was ready to see who this new person her friend was hanging with. 

 

Jeongyeon had grabbed the plushie from Momo's hands and then put it on the Bunny teeth girls head and laughed saying it resembled her a lot and Momo couldn't help but to smile at that, it looked adorable. 


 "So what's your name by the way?"  The girl spoke and Momo smiled by just looking at the girl, cursing her self on how she already was weak for the girl that stood in front of her, does she have no self control? 

 

"Momo"  she spoke and the bunny teeth girl smiled at her sweetly and was now her focus instead of the other friends she had spent time with. 

 

"Ohh that's a cute name! I'm Nayeon, it's nice to meet you! You are really cute by the way, the cutest i seen here yet" Nayeon said and smiled sweetly towards the girl and yeap, totally no self control Momo just knew she would get a crush on this girl. 

 

The two spended time together a lot on the festival, even after the event they had come  for, ended. 

 

So Momo hanged around Nayeon's crew rather then her own  And it was really fun and she got to know new  interesting and talented  people to, so it was just really great. 


And it suddenly had started to rain though las the girls walked around the festival 
And since Momo didn't have any umbrella she stood in the rain and she really didn't mind, rain wasn't a problem, But apparently Nayeon thought otherwise as she had opened up her own umbrella and dragged Momo under it, so they would share it. 

 

"You will get cold"  Nayeon said and Momo smiled at the caring girl.

 

"I don't mind the rain don't worry" Momo said and Nayeon pouted slightly, but Momo didn't move, with seemed to had made Nayeon happy as well. They liked this.  only if they could be alone as well. 


And the wish got granted some minutes later, Nayeon said she had somewhere to be, but that she didn't want to go alone, and since her friends were needed on another event they couldn't join her, and actually Momo had planned to go to another event as well a different one from Nayeon's crew but she choosed not to not attended this time. 

 

Nayeon was on her mind and she wanted to get to know her better even more.

 

"I can go with you" Momo offered and Nayeon looked at her 

 

"If that's okey that is..." Momo added quickly and Nayeon smiled at her again and was happy Momo wanted to join her. 

 

"Aweee thank you! That's really good because now i don't have to be alone after either"  Nayeon said and Momo smiled at her 

 

The two paid their goodbyes to Nayeon's friends and they started to make their way to the location Nayeon was headed to, and from the side Momo could see how Nayeon started to get annoyed with the umbrella so being the kind person Momo was she casually grabbed it from Nayeon and held it up for them, With seemed to have flattered the other girl as she smiled brightly at her. 

 

And Momo was surprised on how good they already got along.  

Nayeon had mention on how she really liked that umbrella actually and told her how she had gotten it. 

 

And of course. Because  Momo has that luck she somehow had managed lose it when they gotten inside and looked through stores 

Momo felt so bad especially since when Nayeon had said it was her favorite. 

But Nayeon had said it was fine but Momo still felt really bad about it. 

So when they had meet up with Nayeon's crew again later. 

Momo looked at the girl talking to her girlfriend. Yes girlfriend.  

Nayeon had a girlfriend but Momo didn't mind she was fine with just being Nayeon's friend, she was nice and interesting to hang around with anyway, but of course since Nayeon had a girlfriend she felt bad that she already felt an attraction to the girl.


Her girlfriend was called Jennie and they were actually really cute together and Momo would take steps back when they talked, refusing to interrupt up them.

But while they were talking Momo said she be back really quick. 


And she headed back out in the rain, because Momo had sworn she seen a place were they sold pretty umbrellas and she soon spotted it. 
 
"Yes!!"  Momo mentally said to herself as she paid for the new umbrella that was to Nayeon, it was quiet expensive but it was worth it.  but it was quiet not just enough. 

 

And when she spotted a small candy stand Momo went over there, umbrella still wrapped up in the plastic bag in her hand As the rain hit her.

And she bought a soda and some gummy bears that she remembered that Nayeon had said she liked as they had passed it earlier.

 

And when Momo came back, Nayeon spotted her right away.

Nayeon went up to her and pouted slightly
And brushed some water away from her

"Momo! Where did you go?"  Nayeon asked and Momo gave her a smile and held out the item's she bought for her. 

"I got you these as a apology for losing your umbrella " Momo spoke and Nayeon smile winded and she gave Momo a hug

 

"You didn't have to do that! Aren't this umbrella expensive?"  Nayeon asked as she looked it and then made eye contact with The girl who by now shyly smiled at Nayeon because she seemed to have gotten really happy by Momo's  gesture.   


"It's fine, i lost yours so it's only right if i get you a new one right?"  Momo said and Nayeon then to smiled shyly as she linked her arm with Momo. 

"Let's share these" Nayeon said and held up the gummy bears and Momo nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

 

As time went on Momo actually learned that Nayeon's and Jennies relationship wasn't going that good and Nayeon had told Momo when they been alone that... they probably will break up because Nayeon were moving soon and that Jennie wasn't even that affectionate and sometimes didn't bother to listen to her so she didn't feel loved by her. 

 

Momo felt sad by hearing that and hoped that the two could solve it somehow but Nayeon's comment saying.  

"You, for example listen better and are much sweeter then she ever been"  sended Momo's heart to jump a bit
 
But being Momo she convinced herself that it didn't mean anything.  

And at the end of  the day the two already gotten close and Nayeon had offered when they were going to sleep that she still wanted to spend time with Momo and she could sleep beside her if she wanted. 

Several times actually.

But Momo was to shy and awkwardly shaked her head saying she needed to get back to Sana as she hasn't spend so much time with her best friend and that couldn't happened now could it? And besides wouldn't it be weird if she did?  

 

Nayeon had a girlfriend and sharing a small madrass with someone else girlfriend was a big no no for Momo.

 

Maybe if she had been smarter, that right there had been a warning sign to stay away from the girl, But Momo was already week and whipped for the bunny teeth girl to notice that.

Just really hopeless.

 

The festival ended and the two added each other on their social media's and held contact and they got even closer as the day passed and for Momo's friends they probably gotten sick of hearing about Nayeon as it become almost the only thing Momo talked about and how pretty and kind she was
 and about two weeks after the festival Nayeon invited Momo to a farewell party since she would move to a different country 

 

And Momo was shocked by this, because only the small crew of closet friends had gotten offered to stay over at Nayeon's house 

 

And then it was Momo to who gotten that special invite and Momo of course went Despite she thought it was odd she gotten an invite for that to,  and well the reason was that Nayeon was crushing on Momo for sure only Momo didn't realise that until much later on why Nayeon was so affectionate toward her and invited her to this farewell party. 

 

And by that time Nayeon and Jennie had already broken up.

the feeling between Nayeon and Momo was mutual.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter