Arrival

101 High

Seonho, Jinyoung and Daehwi entered the school after being dropped off by Seonho's mom. They all had an awed look on their faces and looked around the hallway. The school was just so lively and fresh, with students chattering excitedly to their friends.

But all conversations suddenly came to a halt and the three friends looked up just in time to see 8 guys walking straight down the hallway. They were all laughing, smiling and joking with each other. One that caught Seonho's attention was the pale skin, black hair and the height that is over 5'9. He doesn't feel Korean that's for sure. 

Other students scurried away to the sidelines to make way, but the trio remained in place, unsure of what to do. Just then, the 8 boys came to a stop in front of them.

Then the tall-guy-who-doesn't-feel-Korean leaned in close to Seonho's face and he squeaked. He took a look at the guy's name tag and it read 'Lai Guanlin'. Okay so he's Chinese. Maybe. Or Taiwanese. 

"Well aren't you going to make way?" He asked and the three friends shivered. He had a very deep voice unlike his face.

"For whom?" Seonho asked daringly and the students watching gasped, while the tall guy's friends snickered.

Lai Guanlin replied, amused, "For us, of course." 

"Umm... why would we?" Seonho asked again and the students near almost fainted. Guanlin was about to reply when one of his friends, a guy with pink hair stepped up to the trio and spoke.

"Listen carefully, punk. I guess you have no idea who we are cause you're new. We'll let you off this time. We are the most popular squad in this high school. In other words, the kings of this school. For example, they call me 'God Daniel'. They worship us. So don't mess with us or you'll regret it." The pink hair guy, whose name was Daniel, glared at the three and brushed past against them.

As they were passing by, Seonho caught Guanlin's eye and the other smiled briefly for a moment then it quickly disappeared.

"Eeee... scary." Daehwi commented as soon as they were out of earshot. The other two boys nodded in a agreement. It was going to be a very long day.

Lai Guanlin's POV

"Hahahaha seriously dude! What was 'they worship us'? It made me cringe." Samuel, the maknae of our group, laughed loudly and we all joined in.

"Well, I just had to leave off a first impression on those kids. Otherwise, they'll think I'm gay, considering my hair's pink." Daniel grinned and his boyfriend, Seongwoo hyung slang his arm around Daniel's shoulder.

"Aren't we all gay, babe?" He winked and the rest of us made 'eww faces' at the two.

"Get a room you two!" Minhyun hyung threw an eraser at the couple and they scowled.

"But we are in a room." Daniel smiled and gave us an innocent look.

"I swear to god. Kang Daniel and Ong Seongwoo, can't you see that there are kids here?" Jisung hyung sighed, and eyed me and Jihoon. Jisung hyung is in his last year at high school, and the eldest of the group along with Sungwoon hyung and Minhyun hyung. So he's basically the 'mama' of this group.

"You mean me, Jisung hyung? Please, hyung. Me and Jihoon are far from innocence." I laughed and Jihoon nodded in agreement. Jisung hyung rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, kids. To me, you guys are still innocent children." He put on a fake show of putting his hand above his heart, while smiling lovingly to us. 

"But you know guys, I actually think the guy with the eye bags and pale lips is actually kind of cute. I read his name tag and I found out his name was called Bae Jinyoung. A cute name for a cute person." Jihoon smiled dreamingly and Daniel snickered.

"You got a very bad taste, winkboy." He said and shook his head.

"As if you have a better taste yourself, Mr.Full of himself." He shot back at him and Seongwoo hyung look wounded.

"I am absolutely, completely, fully, deeply offended, Jihoon." He faked a sad look and Jihoon rolled his eyes. 

"Oh shut up, hyung, and go Daniel's or something." Jihoon snapped back irritably and Sungwoon hyung gasped.

"Jihoon-ah! That's a very bad thing to say!" 

"Whatever, gramps." He muttered and I stifled a laugh.  We were currently in the rap classroom that Cheetah-ssam taught. Our school is a boys school, and it is based on entertainment. Anything connected to art and music, our school have it. I really love it here. My ultimate goal is to become a swaggy rapper at CUBE Entertainment.

Just then, Cheetah-ssam, our rap teacher, walked in the class and told us to follow her to the assembly auditorium. I wonder if it is the Produce 101 announcement?

As soon as all the students is seated in the auditorium, principal BoA started talking. 

"Students, we have an urgent announcement. We have a competition show coming up called 'Produce 101' as you all know. The girls's school did Season 1 last year, and so we are going to be doing Season 2 this year. Our teachers were their trainers, so you are going to get their teachers as your trainers. As you all know already, we are going to be picking the top 11 in this school, along with 10 other schools, making 101 trainees. Each student will be representing a company in Korea, and we already picked the top 11 and their companies. We are now going to be calling out the list of students." 

An excited murmur went through the students. "Ohh how wonderful! I wish me and Jinyoungie were put together!" Jihoon clapped his hands and we all shushed him. He pouted and paid attention to the principal.

"First person, Park Jihoon. Congratulations. You are going to be representing Maroo Entertainment." Next to me, Jihoon was squealing loudly and the eight of us did a group hug. He skipped all the way to the stage and accepted his company sticker.

"The next person is Kang Daniel. Congratulations. You are going to be representing MMO Entertainment." Daniel screamed so gay-like and hugged his boyfriend, then hugging us all next.

"See you up there, baby." He pecked Seongwoo hyung's lips and went up the stage, standing beside Jihoon.

"The third person is one of our new students, Yoo Seonho. Congratulations. You are going to be representing CUBE Entertainment." We all gasped in surprise as we watched the new kid hugging his friends. CUBE is a big company, and it also happened to be the one that I wanted to audition at. We watched as he stood next to Daniel, trembling a little, with Daniel looking proud of himself.

"The fourth person is Ong Seongwoo, congratulations. You are going to be representing Fantagio Entertainment." He was happy at first, but then got sad as he realized he isn't going to be in the same company as Daniel. We hugged him and told him that it's only for the company level test, and that we will all see each other for 4 months everyday. He nodded and went up the stage.

"The fifth person is one of our new students, Bae Jinyoung. Congratulations. You are going to be representing C9 Entertainment." We all clapped politely, but I saw Jihoon's face falling, then he quickly recovered himself and grinned. Daniel gave him a light pat on the back as if saying that he knows the feeling.

"The sixth person is Yoon Jisung. Congratulations. You are going to be representing MMO Entertainment, same with Kang Daniel-gun." We all clapped joyfully for our mama. Truthfully, I was feeling a bit anxious. What if I didn't make it to the top 11?

"The seventh is Lai Guanlin. Congratulations. You are going to be representing CUBE Entertainment, same with Yoo Seonho-gun." I was overjoyed since I get to represent my most favorite company. But the same company with the new kid? Interesting. I walked up on stage, hugging my best friends.

"The eighth person is Kim Samuel. Congratulations. You are representing Brave Entertainment." We all cheered for our maknae and he came up on stage.

"Brave sound~" Jihoon whispered and winked.

"The ninth person is Lee Daehwi. Congratulations. You are going to be representing Brandnew Music Entertainment." We all looked at each other in awe. I'm sure we're all thinking along the same line. 'Woah, a hiphop company is producing idols?'

"Oh my god! I admire him already." Samuel whispered with mouth opened and we all laughed quietly.

"The tenth person is Ha Sungwoon. Congratulations.
You are going to be representing Ador & Able Entertainment." We all cheered for our gramps. Now all we had to do was pray for Minhyun hyung to be in the top 11. I caught his eye and gave him a reassuring smile. 

"Now the final student to be in the top 11 will be..." Principal BoA waited, making us all excited. The auditorium was filled with tension.

"Hwang Minhyun. Congratulations. You are going to be representing Pledis Entertainment." We all whooped and cheered for hyung and we are all happy that our squad got in the top 11.

"Okay, finalists, listen carefully. You have to each prepare a company performance, and the other finalists from other schools by the same company will practice with you. You are going to be meeting each other tomorrow. Then, each top 11 finalists from each school will be creating an impactful 2 minute singing and dancing performance together. You have to pack your bags tonight to leave first thing in the morning tomorrow. That is all. You may good now. Fighting and make us proud!" Principal BoA told us this last bit of information and the teachers all smiled at us.

We all smile at each other, thinking the same thing. Now it's popular guys versus the new kids. This should be interesting. I'm sure we all can't wait till tomorrow. Produce 101 Season 2, we're coming!

 

Whew. The first chapter is done! Stay tuned for the next chapter! A lot of trainees are going to appear tomorrow. Thank you guys! I'm an EXO-L but I love Wanna One so I decided to make a 101 fanfic. Hope you guys love it. Byeeeeee ~~~~

xIsabellex