End

Pit-A-Pat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bye Nana-banana!" Kyungwon shouted nonchalantly, stuffing her feet into her checkered vans.

 

"Where are you going?!" The leader exclaimed from within her room.

 

"Out." The sub-leader replied.

 

Just as she landed her hand on the doorknob, Nayoung bursted out of her room and stomped over to Kyungwon, folding her arms like a buddha statue.

 

"U-unnie.. you look scary." Kyungwon mumbled, looking down to avoid the leader's piercing stare.

 

"I asked you where you're going. Manager unnie isn't with us now, you know." Nayoung remarked.

 

"Fishing cafe." Kyungwon muttered, kicking her foot around childishly.

 

Nayoung eyed the short-haired member for a minute before letting out a sigh. "Yah.. it's the third time this week you've gone there."

 

"I know, but I swear I'm not getting addicted. I just.. need to de-stress." She pouted, unintentionally.

 

Nayoung's expression softened as she saw how tired the younger girl looked. "Alright, fine. But at least take someone with you.. and vlive it so I can watch over you."

 

Kyungwon's eyes lit up at the leader's wonderful grace as she jumped up and down before engulfing Nayoung in a bear hug.

 

"Thank you, unnie! I'll take one of the members." She kicked off her shoes before sprinting full-force towards Eunwoo's room. A.K.A. where her feet took her 100% of the time.

 

"Nunu!" She called excitedly before entering the latter's room without knocking.

 

Eunwoo was busy changing out of her clothes from an earlier schedule in the center of the empty room. The girl covered her chest in shock when Kyungwon slowly shut the door after seeing.. well, everything. The latter was certainly flustered to say the least.

 

She leaned her back on the closed door before moving a hand over her heart, feeling the rush of adrenaline pump throughout her entire body.

 

"What happened?" Nayoung was now standing in front of her in the narrow hallway.

 

She caught Kyungwon completely off guard. "N-n-nothing.. d-don't worry about m-me, unnie." She stammered excessively.

 

Nayoung nodded blankly. "Alright. Then could you move? I need to get to my room." She gently ripped Kyungwon away from the door before the younger member could even react.

 

The leader opened the room at the same time as Eunwoo, who was now clad in a large long-sleeved blue shirt with really short shorts.

 

"Oh hey, Nunu. You're going out with Yuyu, right? You two play safe now." She dismissed like a protective parent before shutting the door abruptly.

 

The two looked at anything but at each other, faces flushed at Nayoung's simple sentence.

 

Eventually, Eunwoo looked up to meet Kyungwon's soft gaze for a split second before chickening out and becoming more nervous.

 

Kyungwon on the other hand, became more confident after seeing the girl act all shy. She smirked before taking Eunwoo's small hand in hers.

 

"Let's go." She pulled her to the front door, picking up her shoes and putting them back on. Without a word, Eunwoo did the same.

 

As they walked hand in hand down the street in their black face masks, Eunwoo finally found the courage to speak.

 

"Where are we going?" She inquired in almost a whisper, squeezing the other's hand.

 

"Fishing. Nayoung wouldn't let me go alone. She wants us to stream it as well." Kyungwon explained.

 

"Ah." Eunwoo replied, a bit disappointed with the taller's explanation.

 

Kyungwon felt that Eunwoo was loosening her grip, so she held the smaller hand firmer while flashing a toothy grin the shorter one. "Unless you have something different in mind that you want us to do. We don't have to do a vlive either.. I can take the blame for it."

 

Eunwoo shook her head furiously after hearing Kyungwon's rebellious idea. She couldn't help smiling with every muscle in her face at that moment. "Let's go fishing. I like being with you."

 

Kyungwon couldn't believe her eyes. Eunwoo was always pretty, but she looked beautiful when she was smiling like this. Smiling for her.

 

They entered arrive at the fishing cafe after a short while on their walk.

 

"Ajumma!" Kyungwon happily greeted the lady when they arrived.

 

"Kyungwon-ah, Eunwoo-ah! Welcome!" The woman greeted cheerfully, seeing her two favorite customers. She approached the idols, taking their hands in hers, warmly. "Have you two been eating alright?"

 

The girls nodded, grinning brightly at the woman before them. This ajumma cared for them since she knew they worked very hard. She pitied them as much as she loved them. So she would always keep her fishing cafe open a little longer just in case they came.

 

Kyungwon quickly put her apron on before grabbing another one and making her way over to Eunwoo, who was busy untangling her line. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she kept her focus. Kyungwon thought it was cutest thing ever.

 

The taller one skillfully slipped the apron around the shorter one's slim form. With care, she tied every knot into perfect little bow ties. Eunwoo stiffened at the closeness they shared for a few seconds before Kyungwon separated from her side to go get her own fishing stick.

 

Eunwoo watched the taller girl while applying the bait. She smiled as she saw how messy Kyungwon tied her own apron knots. She thought it was clumsy but cute. Before falling any deeper into her mind, she accidentally pricked her thumb with the small fishing hook.

 

"Ouch!" Her expression turned sour after realizing what had happened. Luckily, the hook didn't get stuck.

 

Kyungwon immediately ran over to her group mate along with her fishing supplies. She set everything down before gently taking Eunwoo's hand and examining the tiny bleeding wound.

 

The latter attempted to retrieve her hand but Kyungwon held onto it firmly.

 

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

 

"This could leave a scar. You're not fine." The sub-leader retorted before going somewhere in search of a first-aid kit. She came back, quickening her steps as she saw Eunwoo squeezing her thumb until blood stopped coming out.

 

Kyungwon thoroughly cleaned the wound before carefully applying a bandaid to it. "There. Next time be careful!" She scolded, worriedly. The injured girl remained silent, blushing inwardly at how attractive Kyungwon looked while patching her up. Suddenly, she flushed in embarrassment as she remembered Kyungwon walking in on her changing clothes earlier before they left the dorm. The memory made her want to curl up into a ball and disappear. Although.. it did make her wonder what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter