Chapter 1

Pitch Black Nightmare

"Hey" 

"Look,  Jackson, I am sorry but I can't talk right now."

"Ok. I will just ask Sarah to meet you tomorrow, it will make her upset but you know..."

"I have to cram everything today cause I have a big exam tomorrow and- Wait! Did you just say Sarah wants to meet me?!"

I stood up, causing the chair I was sitting on to fall backwards. The sudden noise caused peoples eyes to look in my direction. I didn't really care. All I wanted to know was if Jackson was serious or lying to me. Jackson looked at me, shocked by my sudden action, and stood up along with me. 

"You're kidding?!" 

"Nope. She is waiting for you now" he replied.

"If you are joking then oh my god Jackson you are dead!" I poked him in the chest at the word 'dead'.

"I am not joking! I swear!" He put his hands up as if surrendering, for defense.

My eyes widened as I quickly opened my backpack and stuffed all my books and pencils in it. I put on my leather jacket and placed my backpack on my shoulders. I ran to the door when something entered my brain. I ran back to Jackson, held his shoulders and shook them.

"Where is she?" I asked while shaking his shoulders aggressively.

"In... K...F...C.." He answered and I let go. "You better hurry, she is waiting"

"Right." I click my fingers and hug Jackson goodbye and ran out while Jackson rubbed his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I swing open the doors to the fast food restaurant and look around. I looked for a girl with pale fair clear skin, a slim body and beautiful brown hair with bangs.

I looked around until I saw a girl sitting alone, on a table near the window, with a red dress and bangs covering her eyes as she looked at the menu. I quietly walked over and stood in front of the table. I put my hand over my mouth and cleared my throat loud enough to be heard. Sarah looked up. The surprise on her face visible as she stood up.

"Jessica!" she hugged me in delight. When she broke our hug I could see her eyes watering.

"Oh my god Sarah don't cry!" I hugged her again and wiped her tears.

"I am sorry, I can't help it, I missed you." She hugged me again as I chuckled softly.

When we calmed down we sat opposite from each other and talked while eating whatever.

I invited Sarah over to my apartment. 

However, when we arrived we saw someone outside our door.

It was a man. Dressed in black. Outside our door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~